Author Topic: What you're not being told...  (Read 12200 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: What you're not being told...
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »

Inside our know universe,  there's a particular galaxy that is 6million light years across.

That doesn't give a sense of size... right? well!! that galaxy has 100 trillion stars.

Still don't have an idea of how big it is? alright some stars are 1000 times bigger than the sun. can you picture the size now of that galaxy now?

So... my point is...space is F*cking huge, we are not alone... there's something out there.
Gracie Rules

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »
Seems to me the internet has led to countless millions believing absolute bullshit about all kinds of amazing theories. Wiggs has one worry after another and freaks out every couple of months with a new theory of doom. There is literally no limit to what fools will believe.
This time last year Wiggs was saying goodbye to everyone. Now the end is near again!

Moderators move these bullshit threads to a conspiracy board.

lolz

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »

Inside our know universe,  there's a particular galaxy that is 6million light years across.

That doesn't give a sense of size... right? well!! that galaxy has 100 trillion stars.

Still don't have an idea of how big it is? alright some stars are 1000 times bigger than the sun. can you picture the size now of that galaxy now?

So... my point is...space is F*cking huge, we are not alone... there's something out there.

Six MILLION?!

Holy fuck.  I've watched enough Star Trek to know our galaxy is about 100,000 ly in diameter :)

Anyhow, space is definitely Big with a capital B.  It's absolutely insane to think sentient life hasn't/doesn't exist on almost countless other planets.  There have to be plenty enough worlds in the so-called "Goldilocks" zone orbiting a G-type star similar to Sol, but what about silicon lifeforms?  They could exist in less hospital (read: colder or hotter) climates, so that opens up a whole other folder for xenobiology to explore.

The only thing that saddens me is that, without FTL travel, even communicating with the closest of neighboring alien sentients would take decades between transmissions.  We're not unlike a bunch of people, two to a raft, floating all over our world's oceans, with nothing but an oar to paddle about and maybe a HAM radio to talk to each other.  Even that is an overly generous metaphor.

Of course, as Stephen Hawking has noted, maybe we don't want to run into intelligent extraterrestrials.  They rarely have our best interest at heart in the movies, right? :D  Between the Borg, Klingons, Romulans, Greys, those assholes from ID4, the Predator species, Aliens' xenomorphs ... how often do we meet kind-hearted sorts like E.T.? :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2013, 02:41:12 PM »
Can someone put Basile's theory on hypertrophy in the conspiracy theory section

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2013, 03:08:56 PM »
Six MILLION?!

Holy fuck.  I've watched enough Star Trek to know our galaxy is about 100,000 ly in diameter :)

Anyhow, space is definitely Big with a capital B.  It's absolutely insane to think sentient life hasn't/doesn't exist on almost countless other planets.  There have to be plenty enough worlds in the so-called "Goldilocks" zone orbiting a G-type star similar to Sol, but what about silicon lifeforms?  They could exist in less hospital (read: colder or hotter) climates, so that opens up a whole other folder for xenobiology to explore.

The only thing that saddens me is that, without FTL travel, even communicating with the closest of neighboring alien sentients would take decades between transmissions.  We're not unlike a bunch of people, two to a raft, floating all over our world's oceans, with nothing but an oar to paddle about and maybe a HAM radio to talk to each other.  Even that is an overly generous metaphor.

Of course, as Stephen Hawking has noted, maybe we don't want to run into intelligent extraterrestrials.  They rarely have our best interest at heart in the movies, right? :D  Between the Borg, Klingons, Romulans, Greys, those assholes from ID4, the Predator species, Aliens' xenomorphs ... how often do we meet kind-hearted sorts like E.T.? :)

Say hi to IC 1101.  just around the corner.. only 1billion light years from us.

Did you noticed the " our know universe"? that's because we have the unknowns universe.

Gracie Rules

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 12, 2013, 03:16:41 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2013, 03:30:11 PM »
TRUST those who seek the truth... doubt those who claim they have found it.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2013, 03:39:10 PM »
I think this is just a 7 trillion pound comet. Maybe something can be learned from studying it, whether it be useful or not thats another question.

What I don't get is why they don't attach a probe to it with a camera that send pictures and taking measurements, no telling what pictures it would send back when it leaves our solar system.

It will travel faster than any thing NASA can send out in space.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2013, 04:05:36 PM »
why wont fagget basil answer my posts
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
why wont fagget basil answer my posts
He never answers my either he just chases Goodrum around = Faggotry.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 12, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »
you lack energy old man of ignorance

your motivation is there, meaning you want to show your dominance

but your energy to do so is lacking, have you tried massive dosages of any food group or herb and studyied the energy effects it had on you?

what do you even take these days for supplements, have you though of increasing some while decreasing others

what methods will you keep trying to better your self "Floatsam"
aswer the question fagget basile
A

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 12, 2013, 11:14:52 PM »

Some people are driven by heart "will power"... others by ego.
Gracie Rules

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #87 on: September 12, 2013, 11:35:43 PM »
If theres any justice it will take out africa. Other than nice animals africa literally has no benefit and is a drain on the rest of the world

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2013, 12:31:40 AM »
If theres any justice it will take out africa. Other than nice animals africa literally has no benefit and is a drain on the rest of the world

All of humanity originated in Africa, including your primate ancestors.   I can see that in your case, evolution may have stalled.   Do you comb the hairs between your teeth?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2013, 05:05:14 AM »
Dude, I've had my medical marijuana card for years but never encountered anything like what Wiggs is smoking. Dude's hitting straight crystal meth, not marijuana.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOL. The only "drug" I do, is weed. Sorry to disappoint you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2013, 05:07:00 AM »
It's supposedly just a sungrazing comet, hopefully they correctly calculated its trajectory

As I said in my original post. They're going to tell you it's a comet. They're lying to you about what it is and it's size and they are withholding info about what it will do.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 05:07:49 AM »
So you're saying it's the end of the world?

No, it will seem like it though.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2013, 05:11:26 AM »
Gentlemen, as I stated before. IT IS NOT A COMET. It is a star of some type with it's own moons or planets orbiting it. 7 of them. ISON=PLANET X=NIBURU

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2013, 05:26:18 AM »
gotta love vince basil's attitude to make a long wordy response, but then be so inconsisent at the same time saying he lacks motivation to train. he seems to have energy/motivation but is so old and hateful he would rather sit for an hour and type a response to wiggs then get his fagget ass out of the chair and stretch out his dopey arms
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:21 AM »
gotta love vince basil's attitude to make a long wordy response, but then be so inconsisent at the same time saying he lacks motivation to train. he seems to have energy/motivation but is so old and hateful he would rather sit for an hour and type a response to wiggs then get his fagget ass out of the chair and stretch out his dopey arms

This.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:44 AM »
Popular Science has talked about this for a long time under the name, "Planet X".They know alot more about now obviously. Planet X is Nibiru is "Comet Ison". They don't want to upset the masses and cause mass panic.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2013, 05:50:55 AM »

All of humanity originated in Africa, including your primate ancestors.   I can see that in your case, evolution may have stalled.   Do you comb the hairs between your teeth?
How is africa any benefit to anyone?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2013, 06:11:36 AM »
How is africa any benefit to anyone?

It's a good place to contemplate when you're feeling ungrateful.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2013, 09:21:11 AM »
As I said in my original post. They're going to tell you it's a comet. They're lying to you about what it is and it's size and they are withholding info about what it will do.

Who where what? What the hell you are talking about? What you are saying that all the science of the world is in the hands of incompetent liars, and only facts people will get from the stupids with foil hats? Show me one real and concrete evidence that this brainfart nibiru even exists? 1 evidence, please. Am I asking too much?

Or will it be more fun just talk about the facts about the matter?

1. Nibiru is just a fairytale, it doesn't exist anywhere else, than in the dreams of the foil hat idiots, and in the folklore.

2. You are ranting about NASA, CIA, FBI and who knows what, but no even one of those you blame can't rule the world. It isn't american meteor, so why just americans are victim's of the conspiracy? You must understand that every fucking country is looking at the sky, and no one has seen this invisible fucking comet.

3. There is no evidence what so ever about the matter, which shows that nibiru exist. That's why it doesn't exist at all.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2013, 09:26:43 AM »

What you're not been told is that you are insane, and need medical care as soon as possible...wait a moment...Didn't I told you that while ago? Why you are still here, not in the bed which has leather straps for hands and feets, surrounded by people with white clothes and lots of little pink pills which make you feel better.