Author Topic: Obama admin. knew about WWII veterans’ request and rejected it - FUBO!!!  (Read 4017 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama admin. knew about WWII veterans’ request and rejected it - FUBO!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2013, 12:41:49 PM »
You fancy yourself a little wannabe-Gestapo, don't you? Anything is acceptable as long as it helps Dear Leader. You'd definitely be one of the sheep gunning down your own countrymen in the Killing Fields.

What a sad life you lead. So much anger.

Of course he didn't. He's from the 240 school where he just talks out of his ass and his 100% driven by emotion and rage.

once again Fairy reads something and fails to understand it

I do like how you project your rage and emotion onto me

That always makes me chuckle 

I'm sure you're completely oblivious to the fact that your claim applies 100% to you and your mancrush 333

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2013, 12:45:03 PM »
The memorial is in a public space and is open 24/7, with almost no oversight from Park Police personnel. (Who, by the way, are exempt from the government shutdown.) The White House was, according to reports, informed of the veterans' visit and chose to block access.
Totally irrelevant to what point again?

Honestly, do you anti-gov people want the gov shut down or don't you?  Cuz I'm hearing.  Shut It Down!.....homina homina homina...no oversight....homina homina homina......exempt park police....homiina homina homina...24/7.

So memorials owned and operated by the US government require no ownership or operation now....in fact, 90% of things would run better without any supervision or planning.

Jesus Christ.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2013, 12:53:25 PM »
once again Fairy reads something and fails to understand it

I do like how you project your rage and emotion onto me

That always makes me chuckle  

I'm sure you're completely oblivious to the fact that your claim applies 100% to you and your mancrush 333

I love this world of denial you live in. Like how you're oblivious to the fact that you spend damn near 10 hours every single day following 333 around this board. You're a sad, sheepish man who is full of rage. Your contempt for 90-year-old veterans is pathetic.

"How dare they challenge my King, Obama!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2013, 12:56:35 PM »
The memorial is in a public space and is open 24/7, with almost no oversight from Park Police personnel. (Who, by the way, are exempt from the government shutdown.) The White House was, according to reports, informed of the veterans' visit and chose to block access.

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2013, 01:02:03 PM »
Honestly, do you anti-gov people want the gov shut down or don't you?  Cuz I'm hearing.  Shut It Down!.....homina homina homina...no oversight....homina homina homina......exempt park police....homiina homina homina...24/7.

So memorials owned and operated by the US government require no ownership or operation now....in fact, 90% of things would run better without any supervision or planning.

Jesus Christ.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2013, 01:05:18 PM »

Jesus Christ.

STFU - the monument is built and in open space - you don't need govt goons there policing people.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »
Holy shit you americans have bigger problem than a memorial park being tempory closed. Jesus christ open your eyes

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »
"Cry me a river..."

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2013, 01:19:48 PM »
STFU - the monument is built and in open space - you don't need govt goons there policing people.
No Sir, you STFU.

You kids with your naive libertarian bilge about how things magically care for themselves.  Knock it off.  The Nazi wing of the republican party shut down the government.  Obama complies.  The Hoi Polloi cry like little pusses, 'That the gov. is being shut down needlessly for Veterans'

You wanted the shutdown.  You got it.  Now you whine like wounded children.

Are you out of your fucking minds?

No, really.  Are you insane?

If the funding is pulled for clean up, insurance, electricity, etc., where does the $$$ come from?  From you?

Oh that's right, it's the magic of the market that keeps things operating for free.

You've been rolled by the monied elites for so long, you can't even tell that your arguments are irrational and spurious.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2013, 01:21:13 PM »
LOL  - yeah a few people strolling through a monument in open space is a big deal.   ::)

No Sir, you STFU.

You kids with your naive libertarian bilge about how things magically care for themselves.  Knock it off.  The Nazi wing of the republican party shut down the government.  Obama complies.  The Hoi Polloi cry like little pusses, 'That the gov. is being shut down needlessly for Veterans'

You wanted the shutdown.  You got it.  Now you whine like wounded children.

Are you out of your fucking minds?

No, really.  Are you insane?

If the funding is pulled for clean up, insurance, electricity, etc., where does the $$$ come from?  From you?

Oh that's right, it's the magic of the market that keeps things operating for free.

You've been rolled by the monied elites for so long, you can't even tell that your arguments are irrational and spurious.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2013, 01:26:10 PM »
AndreRyc, have u even been to the WW2 memorial?? Do u realise that it is just an outdoor public space made of stone that doesn't require supervision? Sending people to 'close off' that site makes about as much sense as sending people to 'close off' a statue in a public square

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2013, 01:34:28 PM »
AndreRyc, have u even been to the WW2 memorial?? Do u realise that it is just an outdoor public space made of stone that doesn't require supervision? Sending people to 'close off' that site makes about as much sense as sending people to 'close off' a statue in a public square

So what?

Are you going to pay for the clean up / trash pick up?  Or does the park do that itself magically?

It doesn't matter.

You anti-gov people wanted a GOV SHUTDOWN!!! NOW!!!  except at war memorials.....

It's that kind of parsing that really indicates weakness.  It's not too difficult to see through the fluff.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2013, 01:36:41 PM »
So what?

Are you going to pay for the clean up / trash pick up?  Or does the park do that itself magically?

It doesn't matter.

You anti-gov people wanted a GOV SHUTDOWN!!! NOW!!!  except at war memorials.....

It's that kind of parsing that really indicates weakness.  It's not too difficult to see through the fluff.

You think WW2 vets are going to trash the place like the Occupy or Obama welfare mobs do??

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2013, 01:37:24 PM »
LOL  - yeah a few people strolling through a monument in open space is a big deal.   ::)

It is a big deal now that your side has shut down the government.

And you don't even have the stones to stand by the decision of your politicial leaders...like Tom Cruze

Here's your big chance and you're compromising.   for veterans.  How sweet.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2013, 01:44:43 PM »

The memorial is located on the National Mall in DC

The National Mall is administered by the National Park Service

The National Parks are shutdown hence the WW II memorial is shut down

It's exactly what a small faction of one party of one branch of government wants

“We’re very excited,” said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.). “It’s exactly what we wanted, and we got it.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
The memorial is located on the National Mall in DC

The National Mall is administered by the National Park Service

The National Parks are shutdown hence the WW II memorial is shut down

It's exactly what a small faction of one party of one branch of government wants

Meaning the Vets steamrolled and got entry fool. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2013, 01:49:25 PM »
I love this world of denial you live in. Like how you're oblivious to the fact that you spend damn near 10 hours every single day following 333 around this board. You're a sad, sheepish man who is full of rage. Your contempt for 90-year-old veterans is pathetic.

"How dare they challenge my King, Obama!"

Fairy I average about 9 posts a day

Do you think it takes me 10 hours to average 9 posts a day

BTW - you're at a bit over 7 posts a day so I assume by your math you're hear a bit under 8 hours a day to make your 7 posts

Seems like most of the time you only show up to protest when I'm picking on your boyfriend

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2013, 01:55:29 PM »
So what?

It doesn't matter.

You aren't too bright are u...

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
Meaning the Vets steamrolled and got entry fool. 

You're Mittens Romney.  You'll say anything at anytime if it's convenient to your perceived position.

I think the veterans can handle a closed memorial.  They're tough. 

But you.  I had no idea that a rubber band could substitute for a spine.

Are there any other 'qualifiers' to your governmental shutdown that we should be aware of?

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2013, 01:58:31 PM »
You aren't too bright are u...
You should be honored that I deign to acknowledge your miserable presence.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2013, 02:10:30 PM »
WW2 vets don't need to be policed like Obama welfare mobs at the innaugation

Well said

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
They didn't let the government stop them, The Greatest Generation still showing us all how it's done.