Author Topic: Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had aids?  (Read 6172 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had aids?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 09:02:07 PM »
No. There are plenty of healthy people around with whom to have a relationship. Why take the risk?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2013, 03:22:38 AM »
N E V E R .

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 03:26:52 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 04:21:49 AM »
You owe me a protein shake and a keyboard ;D hahaha

Tapeworm is a giant of getbig, bringing the funny constantly.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 04:25:31 AM »
As long as it's not Super AIDS I don't see a problem especially if the tits are super-big.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2013, 04:41:05 AM »
i would

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 04:45:58 AM »
There is more up a relationship than sex. If you have a connection with someone and you can bring happiness to her life you should. Whether that life is 6 days or 60 years. We all get sick and die.....AIDS, cancer, terminal ILS. It's going to happen to you!

Ask not for whom the bell tolls......

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 04:46:25 AM »
A women from my town got the hiv in the late 80s. 4 years ago her husband since 10 years who she got 2 kids with found out the she got the hiv true some papers from the hospital she hidden.  He called the cops and she ended in jail for a couple of years for battery (i think thats the word, same as if sje had beatin him badly). The guy and the two kids wjere lucky the where hiv negative. Imagine how afraid her husband must have been before he got the test results

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 05:46:10 AM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has aids? Especially 3 aids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the aids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss

hellllllllllllllllllllll no

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2013, 05:55:51 AM »
NO.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2013, 08:11:05 AM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has aids? Especially 3 aids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the aids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss
Maybe hearing or Band Aids! Do you mean HIV positive?

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2013, 10:15:14 AM »
A women from my town got the hiv in the late 80s. 4 years ago her husband since 10 years who she got 2 kids with found out the she got the hiv true some papers from the hospital she hidden.  He called the cops and she ended in jail for a couple of years for battery (i think thats the word, same as if sje had beatin him badly). The guy and the two kids wjere lucky the where hiv negative. Imagine how afraid her husband must have been before he got the test results

How did he not get AIDS? No Sex?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2013, 10:31:18 AM »
As long as it's not Super AIDS I don't see a problem especially if the tits are super-big.

i like this line of thought.  YOLO!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2013, 10:37:39 AM »
post a pic of a hypothetical girl for consideration

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2013, 11:28:19 AM »
yes that way i can get her HGH kits

;D   Don't forget the Winstrol.
a

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2013, 05:41:07 PM »
post a pic of a hypothetical girl for consideration

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2013, 05:53:34 PM »

Super AIDS? What the heck is that? If someone is HIV positive but doesn't have AIDS, they are still contagious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2013, 05:57:34 PM »
There is more up a relationship than sex. If you have a connection with someone and you can bring happiness to her life you should. Whether that life is 6 days or 60 years. We all get sick and die.....AIDS, cancer, terminal ILS. It's going to happen to you!

Ask not for whom the bell tolls......

HIV is avoidable, cancer and many other terminal illnesses are not. Therein lies a big difference. Granted anyone can fall in love with someone regardless of whether they are sick or not. For example, my sister was married to a man who is HIV positive for many years. They must have always had protected sex, because she never caught the virus from him.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2013, 06:00:40 PM »
Super AIDS? What the heck is that?

I think Super AIDS is when a large black man who has AIDS rapes you in prison and then beats you to death. Granted, I'm just guessing here.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2013, 06:02:10 PM »
I have a friend who dated a man and they moved in together and bought a house.  Two years later they had an argument and she said she was going to get tested as she didn't want anything from him.  All her tests were negative.  His hiv test came back inconclusive.  He went back for the test again and it was positive.  She stopped all physical contact with him.  Wouldn't even sleep in the same bed with him.  She said he had cheated on her during their relationship but something like hiv can lay dorment in your body for years.  Anyway it was a sad ending.  He stopped taking his meds as he said he didn't feel well on them.  A few months later he was killed in an accident at work.  It was probably a blessing as he would have suffered more if he got aids.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2013, 08:23:23 PM »
I have a friend who dated a man and they moved in together and bought a house.  Two years later they had an argument and she said she was going to get tested as she didn't want anything from him.  All her tests were negative.  His hiv test came back inconclusive.  He went back for the test again and it was positive.  She stopped all physical contact with him.  Wouldn't even sleep in the same bed with him.  She said he had cheated on her during their relationship but something like hiv can lay dorment in your body for years.  Anyway it was a sad ending.  He stopped taking his meds as he said he didn't feel well on them.  A few months later he was killed in an accident at work.  It was probably a blessing as he would have suffered more if he got aids.  

The window period can be from 9 days to 3-6 months, depending on the person's body and on the HIV-test that's used. I don't believe it can lay dormant for years. Some HIV positive people can be healthy for years or even indefinitely, while others develop AIDS early on. Some folks may even be immune to HIV, but who would want to take that chance?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »
The window period can be from 9 days to 3-6 months, depending on the person's body and on the HIV-test that's used. I don't believe it can lay dormant for years. Some HIV positive people can be healthy for years or even indefinitely, while others develop AIDS early on. Some folks may even be immune to HIV, but who would want to take that chance?
What I am saying is that I don't know how long he had it for.  Had the couple not gone for tests then he would have continued to live with hiv and not known. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2013, 08:32:35 PM »
Bug chasers, I've heard about them. More so in the gay community, though. It's a suicidal mindset, can't explain it any other way.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2013, 08:33:57 PM »
What I am saying is that I don't know how long he had it for.  Had the couple not gone for tests then he would have continued to live with hiv and not known. 

Anyone who is sexually active should get tested. He probably had an experience outside their relationship not longer then 6 months prior to them getting tested. Did the woman get retested? Perhaps she is the one who brought HIV into the picture.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2013, 08:35:44 PM »
Anyone who is sexually active should get tested. He probably had an experience outside their relationship not longer then 6 months prior to them getting tested. Did the woman get retested? Perhaps she is the one who brought HIV into the picture.
She got tested several times and was negative so there is no way she could have given him HIV.