Author Topic: How Does Kai Really Feel About Phil?  (Read 9266 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: How Does Kai Really Feel About Phil?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2013, 11:03:02 PM »
And a 249 Ronnie Coleman still smashes that back to the days of old...

What does Ronnie Coleman have anything to do with phils weight ?

Ronnie's back would smash many bbers

EspenG

• Getbig II
  • yawn
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2013, 11:13:22 PM »
I cant believe how any of you can think that Phil weighs 250+. He is not tall, not big, narrow and small torso, narrow waist, not particularly big legs.... All the lying by pros and the magazines have gotten to you guys. Not that it matters - Phils deserved his victory - but, I would estimate he weighs aroaund 240 at best...which is descent given his height and shape (thinking he could be close to 260????). Ronnie weighed 264 in 2000 - take a close look at that pics/video....

Do you really think Phil Cheath would give an honest weght measure?? He is the guy that hides his weight from his girlfriend.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2013, 11:46:45 PM »
I cant believe how any of you can think that Phil weighs 250+. He is not tall, not big, narrow and small torso, narrow waist, not particularly big legs.... All the lying by pros and the magazines have gotten to you guys. Not that it matters - Phils deserved his victory - but, I would estimate he weighs aroaund 240 at best...which is descent given his height and shape (thinking he could be close to 260????). Ronnie weighed 264 in 2000 - take a close look at that pics/video....

Do you really think Phil Cheath would give an honest weght measure?? He is the guy that hides his weight from his girlfriend.

They all actually weigh exactly 212 and decided to do the open Olympia instead of the 212 class

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2013, 11:58:29 PM »
What does Ronnie Coleman have anything to do with phils weight ?

Ronnie's back would smash many bbers
Ronnie won the 1998 Mr. O at supposedly 249-252 pounds...I remember someone saying last yr that Phil was approaching Ronnie's Mr. O weight

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2013, 11:51:47 AM »
Correct Parker. Phil now weighs the same as Ronnie when Ronnie was at his best in 98. High 240s, low 250s. Obviously they have very different looks to them but the weigh the same. Phil is 1/2 inch shorter than Ronnie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2013, 11:57:36 AM »
Kai lost this year, plain and simple. Last year could be argued,  but nit this year.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2013, 12:06:04 PM »
comparing big ron with small little phil is a disgrace.
after ron there was nothing.