Author Topic: Titus and his Physique  (Read 14470 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Titus and his Physique
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2006, 07:01:23 AM »
he was excellent actually better than tamali

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 08:16:43 AM »
yes
I am a mini beast

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 08:24:51 AM »
monster triceps and huge quads.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 09:19:50 AM »
Orange tan's hot.

DekeP

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 09:42:19 AM »
Time hasn't been kind to Titus's physique, and it's gotten increasingly bad in recent years.  To give him his due, though, his physique was very impressive when he won the '96 USA. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2006, 10:17:19 AM »
  He was actually far more genetically gifted than most people think. He has a good structure and long muscle bellies. I saw pictures of Titus at the 96 USA and I was blown aay by his density, fullness and conditioning. No, he dosen't have what it takes to win the O, but he could have been a top pro, the kind that wins the Arnold or places, consistently, among the top five in the O. My opinion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

could have been could have been...he wasnt! he was always a bloat pregnent criminal that couldnt do nothing in the pro rank. he had better arms than kamali and that is it.  and he could not have been top pro; he was partying too much, he was busy selling narcotics and steroids too much and AND he was a snitch and we HATE snitches. you look at pics of murderer next to no one but himself in this post. he looked horrible next to many national level competitors!! not even pros NATIONAL LEVEL COMPETITORS!!
fallen angel

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
Titus looked awesome in the gym, for example on the 2002 Battle for the O tape, i thought he looked really impressive.. On stage, he just wasnt a top guy... IMO he was like a Dennis James, great in the gym, on stage, he just loses some of that impressiveness next to the more complete guys

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2006, 11:34:30 AM »
yes

He looks about a 160 in that pic.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2006, 01:03:52 PM »
the irony of the kamali pic is that he would place alot better if he showed up looking like that!  ;D
Scouser on Tour

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2006, 01:08:19 PM »
could have been could have been...he wasnt! he was always a bloat pregnent criminal that couldnt do nothing in the pro rank. he had better arms than kamali and that is it.  and he could not have been top pro; he was partying too much, he was busy selling narcotics and steroids too much and AND he was a snitch and we HATE snitches. you look at pics of murderer next to no one but himself in this post. he looked horrible next to many national level competitors!! not even pros NATIONAL LEVEL COMPETITORS!!

I was refering exclusively to his genetic potential for bodybuilding, not what he did with it. Pay attention.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2006, 01:37:40 PM »
post a pic from 96, there is one where he is flexing his tri, and he is bone dry.  Looks impressive, he definatley did not age well.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2006, 07:50:35 AM »

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2006, 08:41:46 AM »
Battle for the Olympia 2002?  he trains legs and doesnt even pose

he looked great in 96 but once he came out of prison (he'll be back soon enough) he never looked the same.  he tried to play the size game and looked like shit.  he could never come in big and hard.  besides his tris and hams, he had mediocore bodyparts at best.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2006, 09:34:04 AM »
post a pic from 96, there is one where he is flexing his tri, and he is bone dry.  Looks impressive, he definatley did not age well.

yes, that is the best one I have ever seen of him.   he did an interview once and was asked about his conditioning and physique then and he stated he never wanted to do what he was doing back then again just to look like that.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »
Titus never had the genetics to go to the next level. B- Bodybuilder, now the biggest bone head ever – Always wondered why Pinnacle wasted so much money on him? Heard they even extended his contract- after the first 2year term? Did they ever really made money off of him? Or just liked going to the swinger parties during the shows. C&K, weren’t even at the Pinnacle booth for the 2005 Olympia were they? ???
pain day

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 09:54:16 AM »
Recent shots like this? :-\

Dude doesn't look 40 there.

Closer to 30 if you would've asked me. Quite surprised to see how he's recovered actually. Definitely looks retired.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2006, 03:46:53 PM »
He looked better before he turned Pro.
The event where he won his pro card he looked very good.

I remember a while back when Craig posted here;somebody asked him why he didn't have that kind of condition anymore..
His response was he didn't want to use that much and put his health at risk :-\

The funny part is if the rumors are true about his drug habits..
It wouldn't really matter ;D

yig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 08:05:21 PM »
Dude doesn't look 40 there.

Closer to 30 if you would've asked me. Quite surprised to see how he's recovered actually. Definitely looks retired.

YIP
Zack

I'm with Hedgehog.  He looks pretty good compared to your average 40-year-old dude walking the steets.  Obviously, he no longer looks like a pro bodybuilder, but compared to the 40-year-old guys I work with, Titus looks pretty damn good for that age.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2006, 05:30:57 AM »
ok.  that doesnt make any sense about him not wanting to do what he did to look like that again.

usually, its the opposite.  guys turn pro at 170 and then compete at 225 (dexter jackson). 

also, he was bigger than when he turn purned pro.  he won the USA at about 235 and tried to compete at around 250 in the pros.  so how's that being more careful in terms of gear.   besides, with everything else he uses, the gear would be the least oh his problems.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2006, 06:00:25 PM »
He's apparently killer, not the physique. Physique's solid. :D

Intelligent word play - I like IT!

Agreed!

Solid physique for an advanced athlete (like myself),
as seen in recent posts *while in his peak*
Really sad he has  t h r o w n  that away.

THE DIPSHIT!
1 life 1 liver

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2006, 12:29:23 AM »
I think  Titus looked better in 93 and 94 when he was on those Muscle Mag covers. He didn't have a gh gut like at the 96 USA's that he won. I know he's not sucking in his gut in this pix, but he shouldn't have to.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2006, 04:24:44 PM »
I think  Titus looked better in 93 and 94 when he was on those Muscle Mag covers. He didn't have a gh gut like at the 96 USA's that he won. I know he's not sucking in his gut in this pix, but he shouldn't have to.

this is one of the worst pictures i have seen of the murderer. i dont know if he should have even been a pro. when he had some size on him (before he became 190-195 pounds of skin) his upper body was smaller than his gut (what a horrible chest and delts..chilling). this is some nasty look. i seriously think his arms saved him from being forever palumbowed  :D
fallen angel

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2006, 07:32:23 AM »
he looked god when he turned Pro

suckmymuscle

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2006, 11:09:09 PM »

Titus  best shape was at the 96 NPC Nationals. Very balanced, with grainy conditioning. He never looked that good again.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NYC Rex

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2006, 04:09:36 PM »
He is near 40 in that pic. Not bad imo.

If that's from the Ironman last year, he WAS 40 and looked every year of it.