Author Topic: The make fun of shitso thread and he can't respond.  (Read 61552 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Notice regarding the Shizzo fiasco
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2013, 07:17:44 PM »
What's with all these voting threads cluttering the board. Either ban him or don't. It isn't a reality show.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #101 on: November 04, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »
What's really amazing about this is that anyone even gives a crap. Like people are chiming in to express their serious concern over Li'l Shizz "cluttering up the boards" or whatever. There are far more miserable and offensive posters here, no? If getbig is the center of Shizzo's world, please, by all means, let the man have his happiness. There are people on these boards who I would GO OUT OF MY WAY to punch in the face though, and Shizzo is not one of them.
Seriously, haha who cares?

I WANT 10 NAMES!!! GIMME 10 NAMES!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #102 on: November 04, 2013, 07:29:57 PM »
What's really amazing about this is that anyone even gives a crap. Like people are chiming in to express their serious concern over Li'l Shizz "cluttering up the boards" or whatever. There are far more miserable and offensive posters here, no? If getbig is the center of Shizzo's world, please, by all means, let the man have his happiness. There are people on these boards who I would GO OUT OF MY WAY to punch in the face though, and Shizzo is not one of them.

Lil' Shizz!

Great nickname! :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2013, 07:30:20 PM »
The timeout guys will tear him apart.  8)

It's like throwing an accountant in jail with murderers, thieves, drug dealers, and child molesters.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »

It's like throwing an accountant in jail with murderers, thieves, drug dealers, and child molesters.

He can always fake his death

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2013, 07:32:23 PM »

Without the possibility to crunch numbers!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2013, 07:33:07 PM »

He will probably fit in with the child molesters.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2013, 07:33:58 PM »
At rhis point even responding to him is feeding him the attention he wants. Ignore him, and maybe hell just go away.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 04, 2013, 07:36:14 PM »
At rhis point even responding to him is feeding him the attention he wants. Ignore him, and maybe hell just go away.

Just some celebratory posting tonight, the ignoring can start tomorrow.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 04, 2013, 07:39:33 PM »
The Shizzo-Fiasco aka The Shazzco!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #110 on: November 04, 2013, 08:04:01 PM »
I wanna read the timeout guys

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 04, 2013, 08:39:17 PM »
Sorry True, but I am very dissapointed in getbig.

I thought Onemorerep was an alpha male.

All silliness aside, here are some resources to begin to address whatever problems led you to stay inside all night and rack up 200+ posts a weekend during the most beautiful time of year:

http://psychiatrists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/Florida.html

http://www.aa.org/lang/en/central_offices.cfm?origpage=373&cmd=getgroups&state=Florida&country=United%20States

I genuinely hope that your getbig vacation grants you some perspective and allows you to get a handle on whatever the issue is.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2013, 08:43:48 PM »
I WANT 10 NAMES!!! GIMME 10 NAMES!!!
I did not come here to spread hate!  Since no one is ACTUALLY getting punched, naming them would be some weak ass,  keyboard warrior, hater shit, which I can't get down with.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2013, 08:46:28 PM »
I did not come here to spread hate!  Since no one is ACTUALLY getting punched, naming them would be some weak ass,  keyboard warrior, hater shit, which I can't get down with.

No...it's a mayor of bodybuilding joke. One of the most classic threads on MD ever in my opinion. Great entertainment all the way round.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:36 PM »
No...it's a mayor of bodybuilding joke. One of the most classic threads on MD ever in my opinion. Great entertainment all the way round.
plot synopsis please?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #115 on: November 04, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »
There are some hard bros roaming the Time Out Board I hope shitso survives intact.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:13 PM »

Okay, first of all I did not touch that thread or any subsequent threads.

Here's what's going on at the moment.  I went back and did a recount, and yes, there are some people on that list who did not vote.  Not sure how their names got on the list, maybe OMR was added names based on PM's or past posts, I dunno, I was not checking his work.  BUT, there are also several names that never made the list, but they did vote.  Basically, it's a wash. 

Now, what I will say, IMO a man of integrity would've remained quiet and sent a PM to one or all of us (mods), OR at the very least made ONE post kindly requesting a recount - and then shut up.  The original thread still exists, just not anywhere where "changes" can be made to any posts.  This isn't over.  The mods will be discussing when we can all get together.

In the meantime, it would be the right thing to do if you would just lay low for awhile.

I am confused. It seems to me this issues was put out there in the open for all to weigh in on it. Now you are suggesting that honorable folks would have avoided this venue and sent PM's to the mods regarding the future of Shizzo? If that is what you want Princess, I will send you the same thing I posted in the forum....let me know you wishes.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 04, 2013, 11:50:30 PM »
I am confused. It seems to me this issues was put out there in the open for all to weigh in on it. Now you are suggesting that honorable folks would have avoided this venue and sent PM's to the mods regarding the future of Shizzo? If that is what you want Princess, I will send you the same thing I posted in the forum....let me know you wishes.

I hereby vote to ban you

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2013, 12:24:30 AM »
I hereby vote to ban you

I wish for your success so I can get on with my offline life which is more significant then this one is. If I were stronger of character, I would end this obsession to be connected in some crazy way. As has been pointed out, it is all about our need to be viable and yet it gives us nothing in return of real value.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2013, 12:29:44 AM »
plot synopsis please?

PEEL! = Lonnie Teper-Joke

GIMME 10 NAMES!!! = Mayor of Bodybuilding-Joke

Deep Tissue Massage = Tbombz-Joke

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2013, 12:29:54 AM »
I wish for your success so I can get on with my offline life which is more significant then this one is. If I were stronger of character, I would end this obsession to be connected in some crazy way. As has been pointed out, it is all about our need to be viable and yet it gives us nothing in return of real value.

Hmmm I sometimes feel the same. But as an introverted hermit without many social skills - or really even the desire to be social on a personal level with anyone other than family and females - I think forums can offer a positive outlet.
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2013, 12:31:59 AM »
Hmmm I sometimes feel the same. But as a introvert without many social skills - or really even the desire to be social on a personal level with anyone other than family and females - I think forums can offer a positive outlet.

Sounds like jumping out of a window would be a better outlet for you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2013, 01:13:57 AM »
Sounds like jumping out of a window would be a better outlet for you.

I see you still haven't recovered from the last ravaging I inflicted upon you. Shall I recommend you some more standard reading for your philosophizing or does your world still begin and end with Machiavelli? Keep following me around taking your little pot shots because thats all you'll ever accomplish. The fact of the matter is when it comes to raw intellect and debate skills a simpleton such as yourself is no match for me.
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2013, 01:20:51 AM »
I see you still haven't recovered from the last ravaging I inflicted upon you. Shall I recommend you some more standard reading for your philosophizing or are does your world still begin and end with Machiavelli? Keep following me around taking your little pot shots because thats all you'll ever accomplish. The fact of the matter is when it comes to raw intellect and debate skills a simpleton such as yourself is no match for me.

::) This is shizzo level delusion. Perhaps now it's time to ban his gimmicks as well.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2013, 01:25:28 AM »
Perhaps now it's time to ban his gimmicks as well.

Not gonna happen but good luck with that. Oh and you would advocate for someone's banning around here, coward pussycat.
A