Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 73163 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: OMR and Ron Avidan.....What YOU?
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2013, 08:24:16 PM »
Correct.

Booty because it's fun and she's about as intelligent as a box of rocks.

Basile because he's such a fucking shitbag.

Totally disagree . . . read 1000's of her posts on many boards, a very sharp gal.

Vince, yes.

THE BEEF

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2013, 08:26:48 PM »
Totally disagree . . . read 100's of her posts on many boards, a very sharp gal.

Vince, yes.

THE BEEF
gonna have to disagree. Read most of her posts..... ill give her credit for thick skin, but sharp she is not. Most guys (not necessarily you) her tits and instantly start witb the "oh, shes smart, funny, ontelligent, yadda yadda yadda" when really they mean "I like your tits im horny please fuck me"

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2013, 08:29:32 PM »
110% agree Shockwave. Unfortunately some guys are always going to be puppies that run after women and whores the moment she throws a belly rub their way.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2013, 08:31:22 PM »
Booty or Vince could rescue a newborn baby from a burning house, and people would find a way to hate on their actions because of who they are, and not what they've done.

Yes but that isn't reality is it now? It's rather a ridiculous example.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2013, 08:36:07 PM »
Booty and I could take on the Getbig flotsam with no worries at all. Come to think about it I miss Keith....No Worries.

Must buy Booty dinner next time I am up north.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2013, 08:38:59 PM »
Blue stars Vince? This is what this is all about? Are you drunk posting? When was the last time you competed? 1912? Get over it. Fuck.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2013, 08:40:29 PM »
I doubt his comments truly warrant the title of pedophile. But I'll give you a chance to back up your accusations.

Ha Ha...you will give me the chance?  So magnanimous of you. 

What happens if I don't? 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2013, 08:42:06 PM »
Coach, those stars mean nothing to me. The principle means something and therefore I conclude that Ron can't give me Blue Stars because Getbig doesn't condone critics of the IFBB.

Where are Booty's Blue Stars? She has competed and won titles.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2013, 08:42:56 PM »
Krankenstein has a challenge. Post your comments under your real name and see how much fun it is.

What you!

A challenge from the likes of you?  HA  Laughable.  You're a joke on here.  An easy, readily accessible source of humor.  God, I so wish you were here in the states.  

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »
Ha Ha...you will give me the chance?  So magnanimous of you. 

What happens if I don't? 

LOL. Typical cowardly bigmouth of Getbig. What you!! We all know you wouldn't dare use your real name. Just like those cowards who post photos without faces.

What do you get out of hiding behind names except safety? What kind of game is this? Bizarre minds that assemble here = flotsam.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2013, 08:47:07 PM »
Naw, he singlehandedly just re-coined the expression "what you" on getbig and now you will hear this for some months.

Yes in see this phrase taking off in a big way.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2013, 08:47:14 PM »
gonna have to disagree. Read most of her posts..... ill give her credit for thick skin, but sharp she is not. Most guys (not necessarily you) her tits and instantly start witb the "oh, shes smart, funny, ontelligent, yadda yadda yadda" when really they mean "I like your tits im horny please fuck me"

THE BEEF respects you . . . but she has some very structured and evident posts under her belt. Fact. And yes, THE BEEF likes em and would die for that, however its not a possibility :'(.

Respectfully,

THE BEEF

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2013, 08:48:16 PM »
If you're gonna accuse another man of being a pedophile you need to be man enough to do it under your real name.

Well, Krank, WHAT YOU?

Accuse him in my real name....LOL....this shit is really getting good.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2013, 08:50:27 PM »
LOL. Typical cowardly bigmouth of Getbig. What you!! We all know you wouldn't dare use your real name. Just like those cowards who post photos without faces.

What do you get out of hiding behind names except safety? What kind of game is this? Bizarre minds that assemble here = flotsam.

Many know my name on Vincey.....you are getting bent because you don't know my real name.  I will give you a hint....its not Vince.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2013, 08:51:42 PM »
A challenge from the likes of you?  HA  Laughable.  You're a joke on here.  An easy, readily accessible source of humor.  God, I so wish you were here in the states.  

I haven't met any Getbiggers in real life except AVBG. He was easy to dispose of in person. He couldn't carry my lunch bag. What you, AVBG?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2013, 08:52:10 PM »
Coach, those stars mean nothing to me. The principle means something and therefore I conclude that Ron can't give me Blue Stars because Getbig doesn't condone critics of the IFBB.

Nobody here gives her legitimacy apart from a senile old man and throng of obese midgets.

You're bitter about the stars old tosser. Admit that a bitmap in star-like shapes coloured in #0000FF is making you melt

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2013, 08:54:14 PM »
I haven't met any Getbiggers in real life except AVBG. He was easy to dispose of in person. He couldn't carry my lunch bag. What you, AVBG?

You are staring at Arnold with such longing and affection.  Such a wonderful picture.....

He was easy to dispose of?  Who are you...Tony Soprano?  More like Tony's dad...shits in his pants and can't get it up without a little help.  I hung out with Blockhead.  Hows that?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2013, 08:54:26 PM »

Hey ass wipe, for the record, I'm friends with Krank in REAL LIFE. He's a wealthy successful doctor, who makes one hell of a living helping people on a daily basis as well as giving away a lot of free care to people in hard financial situations.

He also is one of the few fellas here to win a pro card through any organization and he still trains his tits off to this day.

So for the record, he is real, and he is as legit as they come, but you won't hear him boast about these things or ask for praises. Now....who the fuck are you again and what have you ever done with your life you bitter old bastard?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2013, 08:56:55 PM »

This is one of the gayest photos I've ever seen. You might as well be licking your lips and groping his inner thigh.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »

Who is the queen with Arnold?

THE BEEF

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:27 PM »
Vince built a biceps curl machine that is used exclusively in one of the top 1,000 gyms in Australia.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:48 PM »
Accuse him in my real name....LOL....this shit is really getting good.

Some people here are men of honor. They have codes that they follow. But I guess you have no problem accusing someone of being a pedophile behind the safety and anonymity of the internet.

We're cutt from a different cloth.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
James, I know there are some here who could comprehend the philosophy of science. Most post here for the laughs which is okay. And the contest results. The rest of the time is for amusement.

I posted my theories of hypertrophy and the challenged flotsam needed to be spoon fed because they can't comprehend nor apply a theory. That is hardly my fault.

Booty is a rare gal who survives the bullshit handed out to her. For that she has my respect. She likes men and knows how to deal with them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2013, 09:00:38 PM »

You can't be serious..lol.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2013, 09:00:53 PM »
James, I know there are some here who could comprehend the philosophy of science. Most post here for the laughs which is okay. And the contest results. The rest of the time is for amusement.

I posted my theories of hypertrophy and the challenged flotsam needed to be spoon fed because they can't comprehend nor apply a theory. That is hardly my fault.

Booty is a rare gal who survives the bullshit handed out to her. For that she has my respect. She likes men and knows how to deal with them.

Vince, didn't you put your theory to the test in an experiment some years ago?

Results?