Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 73167 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: OMR and Ron Avidan.....What YOU?
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2013, 09:41:52 PM »
I stand by what I said about protein. Too many dunces here to know any better. There is no need to take supplements or drugs. But the flotsam don't believe that.
Again, that is hardly my fault. Knuckleheads, What you!

50 grams to just survive Vince, not for bodybuilding purposes. I've been doing this for 40 years, it was Bullshit then and its Bullshit now. The difference between you and I is that I chose to keep up with research for the past 40 years while you're stuck in the stone age.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding?
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2013, 09:43:47 PM »
Coach, you embarrass both yourself and my profession. I give you credit for your physique but your espoused theories about training leave much to be desired.

You are knowledgeable but hardly an authority.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2013, 09:46:23 PM »
Vince has a right to ask the question.

What have I done in bodybuilding?

Hmm.. well.. I am NOT a bodybuilder, never have been... but I respect it, so technically, I have done nothing in 'bodybuilding' as a competitor.

But .... as a writer, photographer, interviewer, industry and supplement expert - I may have earned it just a little.

So Vince, when you have gone to about 15 Mr. Olympia's, 14 Arnold Classics, and close to 250 other NPC/IFBB contests so far, then lets talk a little more...  As for magazines, so far so good, my pictures have been in about 40-50 different ones, and countless pictures all over (quite a few of them without credit to me, but I am used to that).

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2013, 09:46:58 PM »
Coach, you embarrass both yourself and my profession. I give you credit for your physique but your espoused theories about training leave much to be desired.

You are knowledgeable but hardly an authority.

Vince, you're not even in my atmosphere so don't even try.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47:42 PM »
Following scientific method, all Vince have done is to propose a hypothesis. Broadly speaking, next comes experimentation.

There's none ....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47:52 PM »
50 grams to just survive Vince, not for bodybuilding purposes. I've been doing this for 40 years, it was Bullshit then and its Bullshit now. The difference between you and I is that I chose to keep up with research for the past 40 years while you're stuck in the stone age.

I call bullshit on this claim. I rather doubt you have sufficient intelligence to comprehend the latest research in exercise science. I don't mean reading just the conclusions. The language used is specialized and

the concepts rather difficult. I don't understand them and neither do you. I could but I rather doubt you have the ability to do so. What you?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2013, 09:49:02 PM »

Hmm.. well.. I am NOT a bodybuilder, never have been... but I respect it, so technically, I have done nothing in 'bodybuilding' as a competitor.

But .... as a writer, photographer, interviewer, industry and supplement expert - I may have earned it just a little.

So Vince, when you have gone to about 15 Mr. Olympia's, 14 Arnold Classics, and close to 250 other NPC/IFBB contests so far, then lets talk a little more...  As for magazines, so far so good, my pictures have been in about 40-50 different ones, and countless pictures all over (quite a few of them without credit to me, but I am used to that).

Boooommmm!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2013, 09:52:21 PM »
I call bullshit on this claim. I rather doubt you have sufficient intelligence to comprehend the latest research in exercise science. I don't mean reading just the conclusions. The language used is specialized and
the concepts rather difficult. I don't understand them and neither do you. I could but I rather doubt you have the ability to do so. What you?

Actually I do and the fact that 75% of it is almost irrelevant to day to day practical application is a moot point.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2013, 09:52:30 PM »

Vince should just shut up and be happy he's not banned. Ron's the man!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2013, 09:52:35 PM »

About time Ron joined in. Well, Ron, to pay your dues you can't do it by attending contests. Nice try.

Yes, you are a big fan of bodybuilding and good for you. However, until you build a physique or enter a contest you lack the vocabulary. Simple as that.

What covers have you had as a photographer? I have a few.

Sorry, but I don't recognize you as a supplement expert. If you have a graduate degree in nutrition then I apologize.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2013, 09:53:51 PM »
Hey, no fair changing the thread title.

What you, Ron Avidan!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2013, 09:58:19 PM »
About time Ron joined in. Well, Ron, to pay your dues you can't do it by attending contests. Nice try.

Yes, you are a big fan of bodybuilding and good for you. However, until you build a physique or enter a contest you lack the vocabulary. Simple as that.

Sorry, but I don't recognize you as a supplement expert. If you have a graduate degree in nutrition then I apologize.

Are you one of those who are delusional enough to think that getting a degree makes you an expert?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2013, 10:00:14 PM »
you look homeless.

X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2013, 10:03:08 PM »
Divorced guys don't do so well. Wait and see. The photo was to test a new camera several years ago. Thanks for harvesting them from my website.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2013, 10:03:29 PM »
About time Ron joined in. Well, Ron, to pay your dues you can't do it by attending contests. Nice try. Yes, you are a big fan of bodybuilding and good for you. However, until you build a physique or enter a contest you lack the vocabulary. Simple as that. What covers have you had as a photographer? I have a few. Sorry, but I don't recognize you as a supplement expert. If you have a graduate degree in nutrition then I apologize.

Too bad.  You obviously don't realize that I have been in the supplement industry since 1991. First distributor of BSN on the west coast, same with ABB.  We distribute a ton of brands, including Muscletech, Optimum, Gaspari, Nutrex, Labrada and many many more.  So saying I am not a supplement expert is kinda funny (since I have over 20 years worth of experience).  Now, saying I am not a nutritionist with a nutrition degree is cool. I have a business degree, and we hired a nutritionist expert when I need something at any time that I don't know. By the way, he works with me full time.   (Now, also having this degree doesnt make you an expert - I have seen many 'nutritionist' experts give out a ton of wrong advice... worst than putting three economists in the same room).

Wow! Yes, I lack the vocabulary because I am not a bodybuilder. Really. You are saying because I don't grunt, I don't get it.  Wow. (Had to put wow in there again because you amaze me at how small you think).  

As for photography, congratulations on your 'covers'.  When was the last time you were published? This year? Last year? Or you got lucky...   I am 'lucky' enough that Flex Magazine and Ironman Magazine use some of my pics, which I truly appreciate.  Wait until the next issue of Flex...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2013, 10:08:20 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

You are so all over the place. One post you make perfect sense and a sound argument.

The next post is something like this.......^^^^^^^^^ (wtf  ::))

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

There is so much funny in this post. ;D You are right out to lunch but God bless your soul you are entertaining. Shizzo was NOT entertaining........this absolutely is.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2013, 10:08:27 PM »
Ron, you don't have to validate yourself. Being in the supplement industry can make you an expert in nutrition if you developed the products. You are a businessman, yes.

Let me explain about having the vocabulary so you know the background. I was watching a TV show about billiards. The commentator was chatting with Ray Reardon, a former champion, and asked if a woman

would ever be the world champion. Ray, earnestly replied that he didn't think so. Why not, he was asked? Well, because they don't have the vocabulary! Now do you get it? I was jesting, Ron.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2013, 10:11:41 PM »
Ron I have a serious question that needs answering.

Canon or Nikon?

I have a 7d btw.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2013, 10:12:17 PM »
Divorced guys don't do so well. Wait and see. The photo was to test a new camera several years ago. Thanks for harvesting them from my website.

From your website? I got the image off of google images lol
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2013, 10:12:55 PM »
you fools "need to get a life"

::)

wtf is all this "drama"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »
you fools "need to get a life"

wtf is all this "drama"

Yes, instead, they should be looking through google images for pics of ronnie coleman, just like you  :D :D
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2013, 10:17:10 PM »

Yes, instead, they should be looking through google images for pics of ronnie coleman, just like you  :D :D
a much superior alternative indeed

ronnie a true inspiration to the nation

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2013, 10:18:11 PM »

Yes, a true inspiration is Goodrum

X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2013, 10:21:19 PM »

Yes, a true inspiration is Goodrum

:-X lls hth

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2013, 10:22:07 PM »

"Never in my life. First time for everything... that's why we live in this world" - Ronnie Dean Coleman, Iron Warrior and Philosopher
A