Author Topic: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding? What YOU?!  (Read 72736 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: What have OMR and Ron Avidan done in bodybuilding?
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2013, 11:05:31 PM »
no, your best body building photo. Even a shitty photo from iPhone can look good after lightroom. Just checked the photo and you've blurred the details and it looks very plasticy and tacky.

You do go to bodybuilding shows, right?

No, I seldom go to bodybuilding contests. So I can't take photos there. Won't pay to see these shows. Would rather shoot landscapes.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2013, 11:07:33 PM »
I take photos of bodybuilders now and then. Here is Jay this year.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2013, 11:10:34 PM »
I take photos of bodybuilders now and then. Here is Jay this year.

Were you turned on after taking this picture?
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2013, 11:11:18 PM »
To Ron. The judges always sit up close which isn't the best place to judge physiques or figures. The contest photos used to be shot from that angle and it made everyone look narrow. Eventually the photographers went further back to get a better perspective.

Photo of Roelly this year.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2013, 11:15:27 PM »

Were you turned on after taking this picture?

Your comment doesn't deserve a reply. Jay was signing photos and I barged to the front of the line and said hello. He remembered me from 2001 when he was in Sydney with Dexter.

I asked about his biceps so he posed one for me. No homo!

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2013, 11:15:38 PM »

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »
No, I seldom go to bodybuilding contests. So I can't take photos there. Won't pay to see these shows. Would rather shoot landscapes.

That's a pretty nice landscape shot, but overly processed. Here's a crop of your photo - looks very unnatural and plasticy. It's easy to go overboard with lightroom / photoshop for that 'clean' look. I feel the photo could've been much better. Some criticism for you if you want to hear some.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2013, 11:17:07 PM »
Your comment doesn't deserve a reply. Jay was signing photos and I barged to the front of the line and said hello. He remembered me from 2001 when he was in Sydney with Dexter.

I asked about his biceps so he posed one for me. No homo!

So if my comment didn't deserve a reply, then why did you type out a reply?  :-\ :-\

Youre not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?  :-\ :-\
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #183 on: November 05, 2013, 12:07:48 AM »
Some of the lads here are unbelievably dense.

By the way, Ron posted that he has been to heaps of contests in the last several years yet he still hasn't been inspired to bodybuild.

When I see guys up on stage posing or looking huge in public it makes me want to get bigger and leaner. That is what having the vocabulary is about.

You know all the gym lingo, theories, methods, identities, history, etc. In the old days we could identify the champs by seeing a bodypart. We read

the magazines from cover to cover. Thank goodness they weren't filled with all those supplement ads.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #184 on: November 05, 2013, 12:15:55 AM »
By the way, Ron posted that he has been to heaps of contests in the last several years yet he still hasn't been inspired to bodybuild.
Are you planning to start lifting weights again at some point?

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2013, 12:22:40 AM »
Ron.........start posting pics and results of the bikini/figure contests. No other site has decent coverage.

I think this is a great idea.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2013, 01:18:01 AM »
To Ron. The judges always sit up close which isn't the best place to judge physiques or figures. The contest photos used to be shot from that angle and it made everyone look narrow. Eventually the photographers went further back to get a better perspective.

Photo of Roelly this year.

whats up with the scar on his arms or what it is

booty

• Getbig V
Re: OMR and Ron Avidan.....What YOU?
« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2013, 01:23:20 AM »
Coach, those stars mean nothing to me. The principle means something and therefore I conclude that Ron can't give me Blue Stars because Getbig doesn't condone critics of the IFBB.

Where are Booty's Blue Stars? She has competed and won titles.

Thank you Vince however Krank deserves blue stars more than many members who currently have them. Krank is a natural pro bodybuilder so if anybody should have them, it's him.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: OMR and Ron Avidan.....What YOU?
« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2013, 01:41:27 AM »
Hey ass wipe, for the record, I'm friends with Krank in REAL LIFE. He's a wealthy successful doctor, who makes one hell of a living helping people on a daily basis as well as giving away a lot of free care to people in hard financial situations.

He also is one of the few fellas here to win a pro card through any organization and he still trains his tits off to this day.

So for the record, he is real, and he is as legit as they come, but you won't hear him boast about these things or ask for praises. Now....who the fuck are you again and what have you ever done with your life you bitter old bastard?

Wealthy succesful doctor? Couple of questions:

1. If so, can you explane how it is possible that this "doctor" acts like 13 years old brat, using exactly the grammar typical of that age grop, using childis frases and the language which proves that he is from the low social class?

2. what is the function of this succesful doctor in this forum of insane teenagers, stupid wankers and homos. His life isn't bad enough, so he comes here to get some crap in his faces? He has so tiny little soul that he need to be internet bully in some shitty forum? Succesfull indeed.

3. If we look at the statistic of this idiot, what we see? This fucking ape spend most of his time in here, sleeps 6 hours at night and return. If this is behavior of the succesful doctor, I understand why your health care is as crap as it is.

At the end, I bet my life savings against the wet box of matches that you and him are both just mentally ill childs, who only function in life is blasting your crap in this forum. You guys can't comprehend how pathetic your lies are, because anyone who has even some kind of brains sees trough you with no trouble at all. In fact, you have proven that you are the scum in the bottom of the gene pool, lifeless little wankers who only joy in life is this forum.  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2013, 01:42:21 AM »
Karen, you competed and won trophies. You deserve them according to the rules here. So do I but there you are.

This isn't a big deal. We fought for years to get Goodrum his blue stars and now he forgets about all of that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2013, 03:01:27 AM »
Karen, you competed and won trophies. You deserve them according to the rules here. So do I but there you are.

This isn't a big deal. We fought for years to get Goodrum his blue stars and now he forgets about all of that.

I don't need them Vince. It's good enough for me to know I have competed.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2013, 03:12:21 AM »
I just wonder what have OMR and RA done in bodybuilding? Have they paid their dues? Blue stars? What you!

wow

talk about shitting where you sleep

pretty pathetic

Ron & OMR are cool dudes

not sure about you vince

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2013, 03:16:42 AM »
so who's the black guy bodybuilder Vince?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2013, 03:47:20 AM »
"Never in my life. First time for everything... that's why we live in this world" - Ronnie Dean Coleman, Iron Warrior and Philosopher

Then he proceeded to squat 800 Ibs

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2013, 03:49:14 AM »
Hi Vince, this is my real name. Let me know when you want to get rid of your gym before I open one up next door.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2013, 03:54:58 AM »
Wow, a new thread from Vince "floatsam of peace" Basile whining to get some blue stars.  ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2013, 03:57:43 AM »
Basile = bad grandpa.
O

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2013, 04:20:05 AM »
wow is this the week for people to go nuts here?

Vince your an idiot. Rons been nothing but a good and fair dude since day 1...and you start a thread shitting on his name???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2013, 04:34:14 AM »
Vince has a right to ask the question.

What have I done in bodybuilding?

Hmm.. well.. I am NOT a bodybuilder, never have been... but I respect it, so technically, I have done nothing in 'bodybuilding' as a competitor.

But .... as a writer, photographer, interviewer, industry and supplement expert - I may have earned it just a little.

So Vince, when you have gone to about 15 Mr. Olympia's, 14 Arnold Classics, and close to 250 other NPC/IFBB contests so far, then lets talk a little more...  As for magazines, so far so good, my pictures have been in about 40-50 different ones, and countless pictures all over (quite a few of them without credit to me, but I am used to that).

^^^
THIS
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2013, 04:36:33 AM »
I will refrain from insulting basile knowing he's so old and can perish any minute now...

Don't need that on my conscience.