Author Topic: I've got to hand it to Donny....  (Read 17648 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I've got to hand it to Donny....
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2013, 12:21:30 PM »
Little tits who watch too many Gangster films but are all mouth.
All mouth? But yet short of posting pics? I ask as I'm trying to establish your emotional bandwidth?  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2013, 12:24:11 PM »
All mouth? But yet short of posting pics? I ask as I'm trying to establish your emotional bandwidth?  
come in real life and meet me. Don´t just mouth off.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »

Do it Chimps.   Go to the airport and ask for a ticket to "Donny from getbig.com"
Y

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2013, 12:26:03 PM »

Seems you have a lot of people to meet.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »
Seems you have a lot of people to meet.
lot of men here who want to meet me. I have no Problem with it. Come To Hannover Airport. Nothing to hide in real life.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2013, 12:32:25 PM »
donny has an alcohol problem

he is arranging meets on multiple sites

but always makes an excuse

he will never post a pic

he is a sad lonely old alcoholic

who get this

rang an mma gym in liverpool to try and get them to sue nik macintyre for arranging an illegal fight as an excuse not to turn up

he is pathetic and we probably shouldnt encourage him

T

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2013, 12:35:17 PM »

he will never post a pic

who get this

rang an mma gym in liverpool to try and get them to sue nik macintyre for arranging an illegal fight as an excuse not to turn up

I am sure they will be in touch

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2013, 12:35:29 PM »
so what is your Thing?

girls that swallow, like anal, on birth control, that have big round asses, and C-D cup breasts.  Brunettes usually.

But heres the thing--this post aside, I keep that stuff to myself.  Because I know theres probably only 2 women posting here, and why would I tell a guy what I'm into??

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2013, 12:37:20 PM »
girls that swallow, like anal, on birth control, that have big round asses, and C-D cup breasts.  Brunettes usually.

But heres the thing--this post aside, I keep that stuff to myself.  Because I know theres probably only 2 women posting here, and why would I tell a guy what I'm into??

you just did idiot

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2013, 12:39:11 PM »

he will never post a pic

who get this

Name the Gym

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2013, 12:40:22 PM »
Do it Chimps.   Go to the airport and ask for a ticket to "Donny from getbig.com"
Thanks Ape. Pretty sure I could 'sweep' this mouthpiece by the terminal bagel /coffee shop. But, then again, who couldn't?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2013, 12:40:54 PM »
Come To Hannover Airport.

Ok, on my way.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2013, 12:42:15 PM »
Name the Gym Nik.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2013, 12:43:20 PM »
you just did idiot

Epic reading comprehension.  besides you asked me what my "thing" is......damn, I just told a homosexual what "my thing" is

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2013, 12:44:02 PM »
Name it and i will phone the Gym and set it up.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2013, 12:44:14 PM »
Meetings in the real world to fight over internet words never, ever happen. They are a waste of time. Getbig is one of worst websites for this shit. The threads go on for page after page and nobody fights. It's fine if you enjoy it but just be aware that nobody is getting on planes, or booking hotels to fight a stranger from the internet.
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2013, 12:45:48 PM »
Meetings in the real world to fight over internet words never, ever happen. They are a waste of time. Getbig is one of worst websites for this shit. The threads go on for page after page and nobody fights. It's fine if you enjoy it but just be aware that nobody is getting on planes, or booking hotels to fight a stranger from the internet.

Fight? I just thought Donny was lonely and wanted to meet people.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2013, 12:47:28 PM »
Fight? I just thought Donny was lonely and wanted to meet people.

No, that's Shizzo!
O

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
No, that's Shizzo!

Ah. Poor, lonely bastard.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2013, 01:55:22 PM »
Name it and i will phone the Gym and set it up.
What's next Donny? Some kind of generation gap?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2013, 02:02:24 PM »
okay guys i've given it some thought and i wanna pretend i'm gonna fight someone here as well

now which one of you pussies is up for the challenge?
i can take on anyone

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2013, 02:06:02 PM »
okay guys i've given it some thought and i wanna pretend i'm gonna fight someone here as well

i can take on anyone

Ill take you on!! Be warned, i have a shaved head, tribal tattoos, im growing a goatee, i wear wrap round shades, wear tap out clothing and sit on my sofa drinking beer, watching UFC! Still sure you want some!

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
Ill take you on!! Be warned, i have a shaved head, tribal tattoos, im growing a goatee, i wear wrap round shades, wear tap out clothing and sit on my sofa drinking beer, watching UFC! Still sure you want some!

What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2013, 02:14:19 PM »

i can take on anyone

Pffffft.......toughest guy on this website is a married gay man.   ;D

Move along son.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2013, 02:15:18 PM »
What the fuck did you just fucking say, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Only killer on this site is a brown recluse spider.