Author Topic: ‘60 Minutes’ Airs Apology on Benghazi  (Read 16100 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: ‘60 Minutes’ Airs Apology on Benghazi
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 07:22:47 PM »
b/c it shows them to either be incompetent or liars, again I dont know which one is worse

says you

everyone is entitled to an opinion any topic

I disagree with your conclusion on this topic and if you recall Romney tried to make this an issue in the election and all he got for his efforts was a jaw breaking yawn from the voters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 07:26:06 PM »
says you

I disagree with your conclusion on this topic and if you recall Romney tried to make this an issue in the election and all he got for his efforts was a jaw breaking yawn from the voters

LMFAO!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 07:31:40 PM »
says you

of course you do it goes right along with your track record of defending, deflecting and point the finger at others for this admin

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 07:32:18 PM »

LMFAO!!!!

I assume you're laughing about how bad Romney got his ass handed to him in 2012 in spite of trying to make something/anything out of Bengazi

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »
"Tragedy something something something Hillary Clinton."

"That's how you know Fox News' reporting is accurate;  It's just like their motto: We report, but you should really check with someone else."

Sometime Colbert tries so hard that he's just not funny, but this piece made me lol several times: