Author Topic: Vissy vs The Stripper  (Read 10473 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Vissy vs The Stripper
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »

I don't know why people think my life is bad.  Me and Vissy have been together going on 7 years so I think we're doing fine.  Derek and some of you people need to realize that you simply can't buy a great relationship or replace it with fancy cars, watches, and trinkets. 

Derek made fun of me being with Vissy but he's going to die alone for the most part....no wife...not even a girlfriend because he was so full of himself.  He is broke...sold his car, lost his house, lives in his brother's basement, has no income, and has amassed a very high 6 figure credit card debt...and that's not even counting his medical bills. 

You would think he would be humble but he actually went and threatened to have the mob kill Ron Harris as well as a few others.

My advice to everyone is simply...fuck what everyone else thinks.

You sir are winning!   :D

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 05:41:16 PM »
Clear win for Vince there.

Looking back, perhaps Derek should not have said that he' "rather die at 29 than look like Vince"

Mind you, Vinces claim to being a serial stabber was overkill.

proven once again, be careful what you wish for.  voodoo doll was just a finishing touch.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 06:29:35 PM »

I don't know why people think my life is bad.  Me and Vissy have been together going on 7 years so I think we're doing fine.  Derek and some of you people need to realize that you simply can't buy a great relationship or replace it with fancy cars, watches, and trinkets. 

Derek made fun of me being with Vissy but he's going to die alone for the most part....no wife...not even a girlfriend because he was so full of himself.  He is broke...sold his car, lost his house, lives in his brother's basement, has no income, and has amassed a very high 6 figure credit card debt...and that's not even counting his medical bills. 

You would think he would be humble but he actually went and threatened to have the mob kill Ron Harris as well as a few others.

My advice to everyone is simply...fuck what everyone else thinks.

You clearly held the higher ground in that radio spat.

What is unclear is why you are so twisted up about DA. Maintaining the higher ground and rising above it makes him look like a right cnut.  On the other hand, all the spitefullness you display shows that Derek has really gotten to you and you cannot let it go. Therefore, whilst you did win that radio round, I have Derek winning on points.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 07:24:19 PM »
Can that eye really not get fixed?

Vissy could get a better class of Negro if his eyes both pointed in the same direction.

Vince docking w/ wonky eyed white boy equivilent to hetero afican-american male being driven round by fat white chick  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 08:08:35 PM »
You clearly held the higher ground in that radio spat.

What is unclear is why you are so twisted up about DA. Maintaining the higher ground and rising above it makes him look like a right cnut.  On the other hand, all the spitefullness you display shows that Derek has really gotten to you and you cannot let it go. Therefore, whilst you did win that radio round, I have Derek winning on points.

I don't like Derek Anthony and he deserves no sympathy from me or anyone...especiallly when he's still threatening to murder my friends, family, and other people.  I'm not going to hide my feelings about him to be respectful because he hasn't been to anyone else
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2013, 01:11:41 AM »

I don't like Derek Anthony and he deserves no sympathy from me or anyone...especiallly when he's still threatening to murder my friends, family, and other people.  I'm not going to hide my feelings about him to be respectful because he hasn't been to anyone else
he was a shithead who didnt do anything else than pm death threats to members at various boards. Even i got a threat on md when i didnt have the same opinion lol det

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2018, 05:37:26 PM »
May need to refresh in browser to enjoy it.

http://i.imgur.com/cbnYaZT.gif
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2018, 05:47:55 PM »
Did anyone ever really believe that DA had mafia connections and could get a hit?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2018, 05:57:38 PM »
Did anyone ever really believe that DA had mafia connections and could get a hit?

He couldn't afford decent health care or site enhancement drugs, he definitely wasn't connected to the mafia.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2018, 05:58:07 PM »

Not even in the slightest bit.

"1"