Author Topic: Anybody else reconsidering their "supplement" protocols in light of the recent..  (Read 12854 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
It's completely normal to get greedy and want more  ;D

Outside of the gym I've never felt any crazy boost in energy or libido btw. If I get off, I just feel tired all day and pinning again makes me feel "normal". So nothing out of the ordinary there...
The one major drawback I have been experiencing is a crazy appetite. I'm a recovering blimp, so if there's one thing I don't need it is an increased appetite. Funny that the studies never mention that being such a serious side effect. Mine has always been big (you don't get to 315 eating like an anorexic), but now it is out of control and my diet has gone to shit.

Hell, I even thought about taking high dose anadrol, just because people say it reduces appetite. However, poisoning my liver is probably not the most effective or healthy way of blocking my hunger pangs... ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
The one major drawback I have been experiencing is a crazy appetite. I'm a recovering blimp, so if there's one thing I don't need it is an increased appetite. Funny that the studies never mention that being such a serious side effect. Mine has always been big (you don't get to 315 eating like an anorexic), but now it is out of control and my diet has gone to shit.

Hell, I even thought about taking high dose anadrol, just because people say it reduces appetite. However, poisoning my liver is probably not the most effective or healthy way of blocking my hunger pangs... ;D

hahah yeah I get extreme hunger pangs on nandrolone but never seen that as a common side effect in others. My appetite was normal on test and I avoided eq for the longest time in fear it would make me too hungry...seems like nothing compared to the hunger I feel on nandrolone though.

An increase in hunger and loss in motivation to sticking to a good diet is a horrible combo. At some point my appetite did seem to "normalize" on nandrolone hopefully you have the same experience before you explode.

galeniko

• Getbig V
i talked to my doc and we took the necesary measures.

btw, ust saying for all the reckless out there , with blood pressure issues.

its either too much food,good or bad.

or too much freaking juice,in plain english, more than you need,the sides try to tell you so ::) beware.

and i hope you are aware, what high bloop pressure does long term to your health, in case someone cares.

i find the blood pressure issue a phenomenal benchmark to estimate when and what is too much.

if youre fighting high blood pressure with meds only to be able to run same amounts of gear,then, how can i say, you wouldnt score very high on the PISA tests.

n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
hahah yeah I get extreme hunger pangs on nandrolone but never seen that as a common side effect in others. My appetite was normal on test and I avoided eq for the longest time in fear it would make me too hungry...seems like nothing compared to the hunger I feel on nandrolone though.

An increase in hunger and loss in motivation to sticking to a good diet is a horrible combo. At some point my appetite did seem to "normalize" on nandrolone hopefully you have the same experience before you explode.

300mg nandrolone turns me into a starving lunatic.

300mg EQ, eh, slightly increase in hunger, about what you would expect from any drug.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
HOW DOES GALENIKO HAVE HEALTH ISSUES WHEN HE CLAIMED TO RUN ONLY 1CC OF PHARMACEUTICAL TEST PER WEEK?

somebody fill me in

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
HOW DOES GALENIKO HAVE HEALTH ISSUES WHEN HE CLAIMED TO RUN ONLY 1CC OF PHARMACEUTICAL TEST PER WEEK?

somebody fill me in
Guys who cycle year round have such issues. Best remedy is to go the herbal detox way.
$

macos

• Getbig IV
Let me give you an example.
How many times do you service your car and get the tires changed? Probably once a month.

Now compare it to the cars speeding the track in F1. They go so fast that they need to change tires atleast twice a day.

Your body is the same way.  You use gear, you will need more servicing to keep it running in top shape.
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Let me give you an example.
How many times do you service your car and get the tires changed? Probably once a month.

Now compare it to the cars speeding the track in F1. They go so fast that they need to change tires atleast twice a day.

Your body is the same way.  You use gear, you will need more servicing to keep it running in top shape.
uhm service twice a year change tires never so far

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
uhm service twice a year change tires never so far

Fine, get bloodwork 2x a year then. More gear == more bloodwork. Simple.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
i talked to my doc and we took the necesary measures.

btw, ust saying for all the reckless out there , with blood pressure issues.

its either too much food,good or bad.

or too much freaking juice,in plain english, more than you need,the sides try to tell you so ::) beware.

and i hope you are aware, what high bloop pressure does long term to your health, in case someone cares.

i find the blood pressure issue a phenomenal benchmark to estimate when and what is too much.

if youre fighting high blood pressure with meds only to be able to run same amounts of gear,then, how can i say, you wouldnt score very high on the PISA tests.

Great post!

8)

galeniko

• Getbig V

somebody fill me in
when you run it year round and blow up the diet for couple weeks,overeat on shit foods, itll happen.

we must also remember that often 250real test will be god knows how much of the chinese supplements.

even on 250 week, do few 7k calorie binges of junk foods in a row and then have everything checked,starting with BP.

after few days of this, insulin sensitivity will already be down and have trigered everything to go wrong.

sometimes it happens to the best, they dont stick to the diet :D
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
nerve? I doubt it would elevate CK... if tissue is sore/hurts for a week, then there's probably trauma and CK will probably be elevated.

Yes your right...my ck is always more elevated from hard workouts.. Especially squats and dead lifts.. I couldn't take an injection a week before my blood test or else it would be elevated

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Yes your right...my ck is always more elevated from hard workouts.. Especially squats and dead lifts.. I couldn't take an injection a week before my blood test or else it would be elevated
I see your point, but if you have blood work done in an unnatural (for you) state of not lifting and pinning, then how applicable will the test results be? Reality is that you will be walking around lifting and injecting for years. So shouldn't your blood work be okay when you are in your usual routine? To me this sounds like a fat person coming off Twinkies for a week before a test, just to avoid being labelled a diabetic.

No dig at you personally, just wondering about this in general.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
ck will go down within a day or two usually.

want a legit reading? don't do a shot or have a heavy workout the day or two before bloodwork.

if you do have a shot or a hard workout, expect your ck to be up

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
I see your point, but if you have blood work done in an unnatural (for you) state of not lifting and pinning, then how applicable will the test results be? Reality is that you will be walking around lifting and injecting for years. So shouldn't your blood work be okay when you are in your usual routine? To me this sounds like a fat person coming off Twinkies for a week before a test, just to avoid being labelled a diabetic.

No dig at you personally, just wondering about this in general.

I agree bro... I'm not one of those guys who stays on all year around anymore..I use to but for my sport I really don't need it..I get multiple blood works done a year off and on

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV

want a legit reading? don't do a shot or have a heavy workout the day or two before bloodwork.

Agree mine was much lower when I did this.. I have a normal baseline of what my levels are when I'm on and off sauce

galeniko

• Getbig V

but how legit will that be if one trains every day basicaly.if you know what i mean?

or does the after 2 days off training parameter really really count?

my point is, the body is under permanent stress if we dont take days off.i guess thats the price
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
but how legit will that be if one trains every day basicaly.if you know what i mean?

or does the after 2 days off training parameter really really count?

my point is, the body is under permanent stress if we dont take days off.i guess thats the price

if the body is under constant stress, you just have to accept the fact your CK readings will be higher than normal.

'how high' is the question.

if I recall 'normal high' is like 120 or 190 or something... doing an injection or two (I always hit both sides.. each glute, each delt, ect..) the day before will put you in the hundreds usually.. like 500+, combine that will a very recent heavy leg day (and if you're dehydrated) you're looking at nearly a 1000 reading.

wait a day or two and those levels will fall off quickly.

macos

• Getbig IV
What about guys who juice hard and train 2 Tim's a day? Supra normal readings
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
What about guys who juice hard and train 2 Tim's a day? Supra normal readings

it depends on a few factors..

how hard the workouts are being one.

CK is a measure of muscle breakdown and/or muscle damage.

now, if you're dieting and still training *hard*, your CK will be high.

Think wrestlers cutting weight and cross-fit guys (usually newbies) who push too hard.

ck is used to measure rhabdomyalosis (spelling?? I should know how to spell that, but it's too early for me.lol).

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

I've always interpreted the increased hunger as a sign your body is growing, and so needs more nutrients to support the growth

oni

• Getbig IV
I've always interpreted the increased hunger as a sign your body is growing, and so needs more nutrients to support the growth

I'm interpreting that as a great way to get fat

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

You know, the ability of certain steroids to stimulate the appetite is great for those guys that are under eaters. I've never had that problem though lol ...

And chiro 300mg of eq really is too low of a dose to notice any effect. I don't think its completely worthless cause the fact that its mild in sides and doesn't cause much water retention would make it a good addition to a proper cycle.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
And now DA is DOA.  :(