Author Topic: WYHI - Thundertits  (Read 9446 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: WYHI - Thundertits
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2013, 04:58:41 AM »
would you eat her ass if it was smeared in 1 inch thick pyramid shit?
I figure it might contain heme-iron.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 05:00:12 AM »
would you eat her ass if it was smeared in 1 inch thick pyramid shit?

No, too much shit. If she just hasn't wiped very carefully then some minor faecal matter would not be an insurmountable problem.
O

jjbones

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 05:05:22 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 06:06:01 PM »
Perfect ... Simply Perfect

Clit is undersized.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 08:24:35 PM »
She seems really proud of herself. You're looking at all she has to offer. Nothing else. I'm sure the conversations with her would be deep.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
It's not difficult to tell who here has Test levels that are kickin' off the charts ~

Have fun.

She's gonna have some low back problems soon. Better hit it while U can Testies!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
what if i took a MASSIVE shit in her ass and it was a thick layer of pyramid shit then you were challenged to first clean her with your toung then only then you could have that pussy
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Thundertits
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2013, 08:34:13 PM »
you must be pretty stupid if you cant see why some people like them. I can see why kwon and others like girls with fatasses even tough i think it looks gross

Key word is FAKE . nothing wrong with huge tits....I fkng love em. I have access to a set of 34ddd's that are spectacular. .I could spend hours. ...LOL.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2013, 08:38:04 PM »
id suck her dick if she had one!

LOL!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2013, 09:06:00 PM »
She seems really proud of herself. You're looking at all she has to offer. Nothing else. I'm sure the conversations with her would be deep.
just because she wouldnt give you the time of the day doesnt mean she s a moron. She s just "above" your league.  No need to hate. how s the search for a jew woman going btw? I guess all youcan realistically get is a fat white or black woman with kids.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2013, 09:09:52 PM »
just because she wouldnt give you the time of the day doesnt mean she s a moron. She s just "above" your league.  No need to hate.

I wouldn't touch this skank with your kunt. She's trash. She's more of a man than you tiny tit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2013, 09:13:35 PM »
just because she wouldnt give you the time of the day doesnt mean she s a moron. She s just "above" your league.  No need to hate. how s the search for a jew woman going btw? I guess all youcan realistically get is a fat white or black woman with kids.

Are you my agent now? Are you going to teach me how to beat women to get what I want? That is how you operate.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 09:34:14 PM »

Are you my agent now? Are you going to teach me how to beat women to get what I want? That is how you operate.
well at least i have one , maybe you should try, maybe they wouldnt make You their bitch for a change.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2013, 09:58:04 PM »
well at least i have one , maybe you should try, maybe they wouldnt make You their bitch for a change.

Seek help...

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2013, 12:45:38 AM »
That tat.  :-X
x2. It wasn't her smartest move.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:48 AM »

yes, but i find her euders gross, but id hit based on face,she looks very good.
n

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2013, 03:19:13 AM »
North of Italy

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2013, 03:38:04 AM »
Key word is FAKE . nothing wrong with huge tits....I fkng love em. I have access to a set of 34ddd's that are spectacular. .I could spend hours. ...LOL.
lol cant blame you..what i meant is that he is a pretty judgemental person that cant see why some love boobs even tough they are implants just because he dont. Sure i would rather have natural big tits that are not saggy but how many have them when they are not 25 more. I prefer implants over no tits at all. But i dont mind small tits as long ad they havexthe right shape

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2013, 11:11:01 PM »
Seek help...
I found it in God. And God told me to punish you until you understand what you should do to better your life. Also I dont know where you came up with your "he beats his wife" argument, as i only mentionned on here i slaped my wife  twice  in 14 years; I believe in the use of force when required, if the intents are good then it wont cause much harm. Sometimes you have to slap kids or adults and if your intents are good, if you did harm to do good, then everything should be fine. And i always felt bad afterwards, but in the end it proved useful and she even thanked me both times for what I did that helped her growing up. She kn ew i did it because i cared about her, us.
Fact is the use of strenght is required once in a while but it requires a great amount of smarts , of spirituality to be well used. Using strenght to destroy, gratuitously, is violence, it is destruction. Using strenght to defend and promote life, to teach boundaries, is necessary to raise balanced offspring and to keep enemies at bay, or to eradicate them if they threaten to eradicate you.

God is the best of ourselves and He is in all of us. And Satan is the worse of ourselves and is in every single of us too.
I'm pretty happy I led you to think you should get your life back on track and find a good woman and follow the Bible as obviously only thinking by yourself got you nowhere and...lost. Just like I got lost thinking by myself as an atheist and being subconsciously influenced by many bad people and their ideas. My only hope is that I help some people here and there while exposing some of my deepest thoughts on here.

It's in the middle of the darkness we understand the light.
Your life isnt as shitty as it seems, you have health, good christian goals, even if you re old and out of shape. Both can be worked thru; you can find a job if you lower your standards and you can get back in shape. You probably matured enough to know there is nothing else to do but find a good woman and build a good family and that mostly all options are ...trash.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2013, 11:17:42 PM »
lol cant blame you..what i meant is that he is a pretty judgemental person that cant see why some love boobs even tough they are implants just because he dont. Sure i would rather have natural big tits that are not saggy but how many have them when they are not 25 more. I prefer implants over no tits at all. But i dont mind small tits as long ad they havexthe right shape
well we cant all be young forever. Some women have good looking firm boobs that last longer than others but they are the exception, very rare. To be honest a woman with fake boobs whatever her age just look dumb.
Also i think we want females with big firm boobs all life long cause we ve been conditioned to want it by the environment; someone who hasnt been exposed to this ideal dont care about it and simply ignore it and will do with what he/she has.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2013, 03:51:20 AM »
Another 30 days of Christmas shit to hear. I like to smack one off on some big tits now and then during these times.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2013, 06:43:49 AM »
I have a serious hate of fake boobs, so no.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2013, 06:56:05 AM »
well we cant all be young forever. Some women have good looking firm boobs that last longer than others but they are the exception, very rare. To be honest a woman with fake boobs whatever her age just look dumb.
Also i think we want females with big firm boobs all life long cause we ve been conditioned to want it by the environment; someone who hasnt been exposed to this ideal dont care about it and simply ignore it and will do with what he/she has.
what is sad is what we now are seeing that if a woman's boobs don't look fake, then guys start to find that unattractive. Because all they are used to looking at is breast implants (Thanks Pamela Anderson and Playboy!).

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2013, 07:00:53 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2013, 07:14:01 AM »
Retarded WYHI thread.