Author Topic: WWE Diva Kaitlyn is engaged to PJ Braun  (Read 22137 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: WWE Diva Kaitlyn is engaged to PJ Braun
« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2013, 10:53:04 AM »
Why should I share with you? Seems like you have it all figured out already toots, right?

Oh brother.... Typical loud mouth Ignorant "woman" who doesn't know when to stop talking out of her ass.

This is the result of feminism so I don't blame you BS, you are just a product of your culture.

Way to dodge the question.  ::)

In typical Getbigger fashion you resort to insults instead of continuing on with the discussion.

This is Goodrumesque really. "Guess what! I know something but I'm not going to share it with you right now!"

Although the right now part doesn't apply to you. And you don't seem all that homoish.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2013, 10:54:05 AM »
Way to dodge the question.  ::)

In typical Getbigger fashion you resort to insults instead of continuing on with the discussion.

This is Goodrumesque really. "Guess what! I know something but I'm not going to share it with you right now!"

Although the right now part doesn't apply to you. And you don't seem all that homoish.

I do share my insider info with people. Just not you  ;) Sorry bro  :D

Any of my e-friends on here, PM me for the story.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2013, 11:12:57 AM »
I do share my insider info with people. Just not you  ;) Sorry bro  :D

Any of my e-friends on here, PM me for the story.
its true , he does. Chiro sends me all kinds of insider infos because I let him PIITB.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2013, 11:13:56 AM »
its true , he does. Chiro sends me all kinds of insider infos because I let him PIITB.

Shockwave = Tighter than a dolphins butthole.

And that's water tight if you think about it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2013, 11:29:41 AM »
Shockwave = Tighter than a dolphins butthole.

And that's water tight if you think about it.
oh you, you dont have to lie, you know that shit is more loose than DAs ass after a posing session for analfuckedmusclehunks.ho mo

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2013, 01:52:25 PM »
Vince looks like aunt Jemima!

^^
AHHHHH!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »
He did 1 semi-nude (not full nude) shoot when he was like 19. He talks about it openly about how retarded he was for it, but he was 19 yo, young and an idiot. But that's it as far as gay shit. But people hate him forever because of that?
What about those guest posing vids for man-meat hungry schmoes? I think he was posing with Centopani in those vids as well...they were posted here. I never thought he had the genetics to take it to the next level (it seems like that is the norm these days), so I've always wondered why dude has stayed at the "semi-bulked bber" level, and not tried for physique.

On the Jason Genova thing, why help him? Why not steer him away to another hobby like model planes, where he can sit all day and paint WWII replica model planes, or painting.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2013, 02:15:36 PM »
What about those guest posing vids for man-meat hungry schmoes? I think he was posing with Centopani in those vids as well...they were posted here. I never thought he had the genetics to take it to the next level (it seems like that is the norm these days), so I've always wondered why dude has stayed at the "semi-bulked bber" level, and not tried for physique.

On the Jason Genova thing, why help him? Why not steer him away to another hobby like model planes, where he can sit all day and paint WWII replica model planes, or painting.

Not sure what you're talking about regarding the first part ??? Centopanni?? I don't think he's ever been in any G4P stuff??

2nd point: because Jason loves bodybuilding. It's one of the few things he loves is training. He's a grown man(kind of.) Who are you are anyone else to tell Jason he SHOULD do something else? What if that's what he likes? Same way I wanted to be a bidybuilder after watching Pumping Iron

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2013, 02:52:49 PM »
Oh come ON Mensa.....PJ and "friends" never gave one shit about Genova.

He was a science project at best.

They DIDN'T care for him and I'm pretty damn sure they didn't wish him "best of luck" in his future endeavours.

The fact that he's mentally handicapped speaks volumes. If they had done the same thing go Goodrum I understand.....Goodrum is not mentally challenged. A liar yes, but not "slow" like Genova.
done what? They gave him alot of supplements and coaching that other people have to pay.  Jason took gladly the stuff and sold it and didnt give a shit about following the plan so jason was the douche  in this cas. he said himself it was wrong to sell them so he is not as retarded as you make it sound. Do you think they would let him live by himself in a condo   if he  was so retarded and dont you think that if he can take drivers licens and have a car he can decide himself if he wants to be spondored by them or not.

And lol at your comment about that he only sold the stuff cause everyone else does it that is sponsored, i habe kever seen a guy in the gym that has a sponsor sell to random people the stuff he gets , it sounds like its a common thing i  the gym on you lol.

Come on you are better than this you only rag on them for the sake of it otherwise you wouldnt have come up with wtuff like thiscause you are smarter than that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2013, 07:07:56 PM »
First off, I have to congratulate PJ for getting engaged.  We had our ups and downs with each other over the years but its all under the bridge and he now realizes the things that are truly important in life......that's a good thing.

Secondly, as far as me being a member of Team Blackstone Labs, it sounds to me like some of you have a bad case of envy.  But the fact is that I put myself out there in the industry working hard and building relationships.....if you did the same, you might get invited into the club by Aaron and PJ perhaps or maybe another supplement company. 

Want work???  Put a fucking application in with your resume

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2013, 07:12:30 PM »
First off, I have to congratulate PJ for getting engaged.  We had our ups and downs with each other over the years but its all under the bridge and he now realizes the things that are truly important in life......that's a good thing.

Secondly, as far as me being a member of Team Blackstone Labs, it sounds to me like some of you have a bad case of envy.  But the fact is that I put myself out there in the industry working hard and building relationships.....if you did the same, you might get invited into the club by Aaron and PJ perhaps or maybe another supplement company. 

Want work???  Put a fucking application in with your resume

Will you accept Basile's application?