Author Topic: steroid tourism in thailand - a new ALARMING trend (documentary starring ZYZZ)  (Read 20262 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

don't go to Thailand, analbolichalo. You will kill yourself.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Epic discovery  ;D, but you liked Iris ?, don't you remember  ;D
i have sympathy for what she has done and would make romance with her

but ultimately i dont think this type of build is attractive at zall for a woman

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
trent: i went 3 months straight,turned into animal,fighting machine

LOLLLLL
T

blackpele

• Getbig III
Here's my 2 cents, been living in Thailand full time for the last 4 years.

You can buy steriods over the counter in some pharmacies, They will give you a book and you pick what you want, 20 vials of Test E Depot is about 100 dollars, Dianabol 500 tabs (blue hearts made in Thailand) for 50 dollars, Deca is similarly priced as Test, Tren is more expensive, I cant remember the price.

Dennis James bought his way out of Thailand, there's no way a person caught dealing ecstasy or any drug gets to voluntarily leave Thailand, Gauranteed, police were paid off before he could get out, if he was broke, he would have been spending some serious time in the "Big Tiger" Thai's worship at the altar of the almighty Baht and if you have cash you can get out of any situation.

Some of the ladyboys here they are really hard to spot, you would think they are a real woman, yes, a lot of them are obviously a guy, tall, thin legs with plastic tits but some of them would and do fool a lot people, at least when you first them.

Thai's have a "pack" mentality and never, ever, fight one on one, if you get into an argument with one expect 10 of them to jump you, I have seen it many times, drunk tourists throwing their weight around and all of a sudden they have a real problem on their hands, Thai's will fight with anything that's not bolted down.

Luckily, I haven't had any trouble, best thing to do is mind your business, be respectful, never start a fight and never, ever sell drugs. Use common sense.

Hey, can you give us a little bit of your story on how you end up in Thailand, it is one of my dreams to one day live there, so any info would be appreciated.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Hey, can you give us a little bit of your story on how you end up in Thailand, it is one of my dreams to one day live there, so any info would be appreciated.
i think he went there by airplane.

trent: i went 3 months straight,turned into animal,fighting machine

LOLLLLL
the guy is great comedian, he said that without turning red, without bursting out laughing.

haha,oh brother, did you see his "intensity" when doing machine miliatry press? ;D

and that walking human fiasco perez hilton copycat with violet hair, haha,i bet he felt really undercover and "in on it" when he bought the fake steroids and sugarwater hcg "hgh" int he pharmacy.
hes got the sources bc hes so damn jacked ;D ;D
n

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace

Not much to tell really, was working in Australia for a few years, left and came here on a 6 month visa and ended up staying, wasn't a dream or anything, just the way things worked out, I wanted to come here so just moved here, although I didn't expect to be here this long, I have been moving around since I was 16 so it's not a problem to pack up and go somewhere but things do change a little as you get older, I understand that.

When I was Twenty, I had a dream to move to Amsterdam, I had been thinking about it for a year ever since I bumped into 2 guys from my neighbourhood who had spent 6 months there and told me all their crazy stories, I had a decent job back then but didn't have the balls to pack it in, move to Amsterdam and live my life the way I wanted to. One day in work I was talking to one of the guys and telling him what I'd like to do, he said "you're crazy, you could have this job for life" that's when the penny finally dropped and the same day I quit my job and within a week I was in Holland, living there for 18months was a real eye opener especially for a naive 20 year old kid.

Point I'm making is, the hardest thing is making the decision to actually do it, if you're dream is to live in Thailand, once you decide to go, the wheels are already set in motion and things have a way of working themselves out, you just have to get off the fence and actually do it.

blackpele

• Getbig III
Not much to tell really, was working in Australia for a few years, left and came here on a 6 month visa and ended up staying, wasn't a dream or anything, just the way things worked out, I wanted to come here so just moved here, although I didn't expect to be here this long, I have been moving around since I was 16 so it's not a problem to pack up and go somewhere but things do change a little as you get older, I understand that.

When I was Twenty, I had a dream to move to Amsterdam, I had been thinking about it for a year ever since I bumped into 2 guys from my neighbourhood who had spent 6 months there and told me all their crazy stories, I had a decent job back then but didn't have the balls to pack it in, move to Amsterdam and live my life the way I wanted to. One day in work I was talking to one of the guys and telling him what I'd like to do, he said "you're crazy, you could have this job for life" that's when the penny finally dropped and the same day I quit my job and within a week I was in Holland, living there for 18months was a real eye opener especially for a naive 20 year old kid.

Point I'm making is, the hardest thing is making the decision to actually do it, if you're dream is to live in Thailand, once you decide to go, the wheels are already set in motion and things have a way of working themselves out, you just have to get off the fence and actually do it.

Thanks  :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
don't go to Thailand, analbolichalo. You will kill yourself.
why go to thailand for roids if you can have them with mail order ::)

fuck sitting on a plane for a longass time, spending time in airports etc etc

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
What was ZYZZ cause of death? Too much mirin? Too much clubbing? Was a legend

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
What was ZYZZ cause of death? Too much mirin? Too much clubbing? Was a legend
"an undiagnosed heart condition"

so what,... genetics?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
why go to thailand for roids if you can have them with mail order ::)

fuck sitting on a plane for a longass time, spending time in airports etc etc

You a really so fuck up, just stay all life in that Belgian village .............
OBW, how cold is today in yours town  ;D & definitely no skimpy dress pussies around .............
Seems that you a shit scare from flaying  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
funny but i live in the democratic republic of cuba

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
funny but i live in the democratic republic of cuba

Yeah right, your old man is driving new Mercedes in Havana  ;D & gave you his older Merc  ;D
There is no that stupid Kongo pussy which would emigrate to today Cuba  :D
You a Belgian peasant so stop shiting.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Yeah right, your old man is driving new Mercedes in Havana  ;D & gave you his older Merc  ;D
There no that stupid Kongo pussy which would emigrate to today Cuba  :D
You a Belgian peasant so stop shiting.
lots of ebony pussy in cuba

living the dream

stay mad

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
lots of ebony pussy in cuba

living the dream

stay mad

......Cuba, land of mega clubs,mega gyms,freely supply of juice,brand new Mercedes on every corner......... ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
......Cuba, land of mega clubs,mega gyms,freely supply of juice,brand new Mercedes on every corner......... ;D

thats right

deal with it 8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
thats right

deal with it 8)

So no old Merc for you ?.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
So no old Merc for you ?.
i just sit at home all day collecting royalties on a few records i wrote back in the day

i dont have a car i just walk to the gym or grocery store now and then

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
i just sit at home all day collecting royalties on a few records i wrote back in the day

i dont have a car i just walk to the gym or grocery store now and then

But you were 'dominating' yours co-workers & taking over yours boss ?, don't you remember  ;D
O, how is funeral business  :D
What, no more Merc  :'(

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
But you were 'dominating' yours co-workers & taking over yours boss ?, don't you remember  ;D
??? what

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I bought and paid for tickets to Pattaya after I graduated from H.S. , but the gf I was with at the time through a fit and I ended up not going and only got a 1/2 refund on the tickets (1200-something total.. I got half back).

if I'd gone, I probably wouldn't have came back.  >:( :-\

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

What type of visa are you staying in thailand on for 4 years? And how to sustain yourself financially?

I've been to thailand several times, going again in january.

I want to eventually live there for a while but it seems hard to get visa.

I think maybe marry a local girl to get visa?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Why do so many getbiggers go to Thailand?  Is it really the steroids and trannys.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Why do so many getbiggers go to Thailand?  Is it really the steroids and trannys.
steroids and trannies are everywhere

why bother going to thailand

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Analbullshitter caught in his own lies again.

Shitty fucking unfunny gimmick.