Author Topic: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycles  (Read 26496 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Yes it will help with your goals brother.

wait a minute man, i very much prefer this to fat chicks

SLURP :P

galeniko

• Getbig V
yah while one seems to get away with bad foods, there will be some visceral fat build up, think about it where are the excess calories going?

lol@dj he still doesnt get the guy in above pic has 10 times more shoulder mass and is structuraly 100times his superior
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
wait a minute man, i very much prefer this to fat chicks

SLURP :P

Um.....are you gay bro?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
yah while one seems to get away with bad foods, there will be some visceral fat build up, think about it where are the excess calories going?

lol@dj he still doesnt get the guy in above pic has 10 times more shoulder mass and is structuraly 100times his superior

you will change your mind come jan 31st ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycl
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »
you will change your mind come jan 31st ;)

you keep singing the same song bro.

its always "you'll see (at this date in the near future)'

not trying to be mean but its time to put up or shut up.
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: i'm questioning the theory of long low dose cycles over short high dose cycl
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2013, 01:44:22 PM »

here i'm 76.5 kg with 16 1/4 inch arms, before i was 69 kg with 15 1/3 inch arms

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2013, 02:10:10 PM »
here i'm 76.5 kg with 16 1/4 inch arms, before i was 69 kg with 15 1/3 inch arms

Not bad for a natty

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2013, 05:20:39 PM »

yeah theres no "youll see"

what he thinks to who hes talking to?

my size was all there already after 1 year of non stop bulking and there came nothing new the next 10+years.

theres no youll see, lol, esp not a some miserable orals only cycles.

there is no damn thing to see anytime soon, or ever, after age 30 if theres not yet a solid huge base,its not happening this lifetime.

so waht,it looks exactly the same as before, no size was gained.

what was gained, i will list it for you:

-visceral fat from your shit diet, im not expert doctor ont this, but dont need to be one.thats that 1 or so inch widr waist.

-subcutane fat, some thin layer which adds to few lbs though.you didnt ruin the shape, still lean, but a layer of fat everywhere, thats also why the abs arent shown in this pic.they covered in some fat.

-waterbloat from dbol, few lbs.

real muscle gains, none.

we can talk about numbers and stats till next sun-moon eclipse, but it doesnt change the visual fact that there was no gain.

at my most shredded my arms are just under 19inches and look their absolute biggest, when im fatter theyre around 20 and look huge but not as impresive.no muscle gain either.

you know, pure muscle gain doesnt show as water under the skin, hope this helps to come down to earth a bit.

n

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
but here's the thing dude

i will post up this same exact shot on jan 31st at the same exact level of leanness and i will be anywhere from 3-5 kg bigger, and yes, you can quote me on this 8)

so therefore.... since i will be 3-5 kilos bigger with the same exact level of leanness and rippedness that WILL PROVE that this 3-5 kg gain WAS ALL LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE ;) 8)

and fuck it! i'll even add in some wheels shots sans calves

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate.
Lots of jelousy here just because dj is a lean mean muscle machine with frank zaneish genetics

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Haters gonna hate and potatoes gonna potate.
Lots of jelousy here just because dj is a lean mean muscle machine with frank zaneish genetics

lol

give my kind regards to n. korea

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
but here's the thing dude

i will post up this same exact shot on jan 31st at the same exact level of leanness and i will be anywhere from 3-5 kg bigger, and yes, you can quote me on this 8)

so therefore.... since i will be 3-5 kilos bigger with the same exact level of leanness and rippedness that WILL PROVE that this 3-5 kg gain WAS ALL LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE ;) 8)

and fuck it! i'll even add in some wheels shots sans calves

this picture is extremely impressive

lighting and sharpness etc is just phenomenal

however i think you lack size and lots of it

the solution is shooting more roids and lots of it

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
this picture is extremely impressive

lighting and sharpness etc is just phenomenal

however i think you lack size and lots of it

the solution is shooting more roids and lots of it

what about lines and aesthetics ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
what about lines and aesthetics ???
hard to tell from the side

need to see the mandatory poses

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
hard to tell from the side

need to see the mandatory poses

i'm not a bodybuilder brosef, and i don't want to be one, but i will post up some leg shots though (but probably just a quad shot and cut out the calf :D)

btw, what are your arms measuring nowadays?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i'm not a bodybuilder brosef, and i don't want to be one, but i will post up some leg shots though (but probably just a quad shot and cut out the calf :D)

btw, what are your arms measuring nowadays?
i understand, what you want is a top "physique" body

but i think you need to reconsider your strategy to achieve this, need a lot of size and then get super shredded

dude probably got real big before cutting down to this

anyway you must follow your own plan

my arm still 17", hope i can get to 18" when i start my new "blast" when i'm gonna do 750mg test

now i'm doing 150mg to take some brake on the hair body

galeniko

• Getbig V
the dude above, is an absolute monster "off-season", i seen pics, huge, not fat, just not soo shredded, very impressive size

50lbs of pure muscle over dj, and 50times better structure.

its not happening with oral only cycles+dj genetics its not.

hes not young enough either hes something 35 or what, if you havent got the size by then, we talk half the life is pretty mch over, most of the life where the joints etc will take the extra mass is long past,or soon to be.

its not happening in this life,it jst isnt,i cant tell it enough times.
n

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Yep this is spot on.

Don't have time to pull up the studies, but higher omega 3:6 ratios will promote greater fat lass.

Lacking proper omega 3s will slow fat loss. There is something to be said for "healthy fats" even though that's kind of a stupid term. They do posess fat burning abilities through various mechanisms.

Another key component of this argument that I can't get past is the hormonal effects from various food sources. I can eat 200g a day from rice and sweet potatoes or HFCS. Which will keep me fuller all day long, keep my blood glucose more stable? Which will trigger fat storage to a greater degree? I'll take my slow digesting carbs any day over some sugar which will screw with everything and then leave me hungry and flat an hour later.

What kind of dosage of omega 3s are u taking daily?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
the dude above, is an absolute monster "off-season", i seen pics, huge, not fat, just not soo shredded, very impressive size

50lbs of pure muscle over dj, and 50times better structure.

its not happening with oral only cycles+dj genetics its not.

hes not young enough either hes something 35 or what, if you havent got the size by then, we talk half the life is pretty mch over, most of the life where the joints etc will take the extra mass is long past,or soon to be.

its not happening in this life,it jst isnt,i cant tell it enough times.

dude the guy just doesn't get it. I've told him. you've told him. countless others have told him.

it's not about anything other than realising your genetic capabilities and limitations. YOU WOULD KNOW AFTER ONE YEAR OF TRAINING IF YOU HAVE THE STRUCTURE TO BUILD THAT KIND OF PHYSIQUE. YOU DO NOT HAVE IT. YOU NEVER WILL HAVE IT. YOU CAN'T CREATE THAT. THAT'S GOD GIVEN.

dj simply doesn't have it. the BEST you'll ever do dj is a bigger version of what you are now. period.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
What kind of dosage of omega 3s are u taking daily?

An absolute shitload!

I'll have to add it up and get back to you.

Daily: 9 Fish oils, 4-6 TBSP of raw ground flaxseed in my shakes, wild salmon for 1 meal (almost every day)....

Also  the usual "healthy fats" foods (RAW uncooked nuts, avocados, nut butters), but those don't actually do much in terms of your 3:6 ratio, which people are often unaware of.

galeniko

• Getbig V

dude the guy just doesn't get it. I've told him. you've told him. countless others have told him.

it's not about anything other than realising your genetic capabilities and limitations. YOU WOULD KNOW AFTER ONE YEAR OF TRAINING IF YOU HAVE THE STRUCTURE TO BUILD THAT KIND OF PHYSIQUE. YOU DO NOT HAVE IT. YOU NEVER WILL HAVE IT. YOU CAN'T CREATE THAT. THAT'S GOD GIVEN.

dj simply doesn't have it. the BEST you'll ever do dj is a bigger version of what you are now. period.
ar eyou saying he wont suddenly chamge muscle insertion if he finds a better training programme? ;D

you saying the skeletal structure is not gonna change if he always makes sure to keep the abs tight during exercise?

you think he would need hips transplant to get the v taper ;D

the guy has hilarious goals, he thinks bc he doesnt pick out the most massive monsters out there, the goal is within reach haha.

he then goes and picks out the most structuraly gifted men walking earth,haha, which if you think about it, is even more unrealistic.and says "something like this",yah sure, something like this guy whos 1 in 100million.

id rather bet on some permabulker to look like branchweerren one day.

this is a scary blurring of reality what we dealing with here, it liek taking a donkey and saying with little bit work and willpower ,its gonna turn into a award winning worldclass racehorse

:D
n

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
lol @ blow one and gayleniko

yeah my structure ain't phenomenal but it's pretty damn good

tiny joints (legit 6 inch wrists) fairly wide clavicles, very narrow waist (28 inches in fact) long legs, medium length torso

and i'll admit that dude in the above pic looks great, but i still don't wanna be even that big, he's a LEGIT light-heavy ie, a RIPPED AND DRY 90 kg

my goal is.... a RIPPED AND DRY 75 kg and once i hit that i'll stay there and not worry about getting bigger

right now i'm 72 kg and sitting @ 7%

and btw, i helped my source out with something and he gave my a some var and winny as a "gift" so i'll be trying them out in the near future to see what they do

right now i'm on a whopping 20 mg of dbol and i've gotten leaner as my waist has shrunk 1 inch and my ab skinfold has went down 2 mm but my bodyweight has stayed the same, so therefore i've gained muscle while losing fat 8) 8) 8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Your ribcage is odd looking.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Your ribcage is odd looking.
hater...its zanesque