Author Topic: 1 week into reduced dosage and i feel like i'm throwing my life away  (Read 4129 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
but i will stick to the plan i think to see if hair improves

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: 1 week into reduced dosage and i feel like i'm throwing my life away
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 11:13:57 AM »
how do you mean by your hair improving exactly?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 11:22:16 AM »
anabokhalo theres a hair clinic here they do a great job.
n

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 11:23:24 AM »
You are not far off turkey ? You can get the 2k turkish hair transplant that galeniko has

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 11:24:04 AM »
silly roid head

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 11:25:14 AM »
And what do you mean about "throwing your life away?" FFS, your blood test levels are just starting to decline and you are already having psychological withdrawal symptoms? You went from 600 to 150, right?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 11:25:52 AM »
how do you mean by your hair improving exactly?
well i take 5 mg finasteride per day

theoretically this should stop hairloss from testosterone

but supposedly the hair will still look worse while on because of the direct androgen stimulation but this will be temporary and improve once off

i just want to find out if it's true

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
And what do you mean about "throwing your life away?" FFS, your blood test levels are just starting to decline and you are already having psychological withdrawal symptoms? You went from 600 to 150, right?
500 to 150

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 11:33:20 AM »
You are not far off turkey ? You can get the 2k turkish hair transplant that galeniko has
lol ;D ;D

i havent, but if those dam triangels on sides of ears-eyes area grow bald any bit more,im going ;D

thats one of the problems with coming from higher doses to lower ones, it feels terrible.
like you never get fullness, and if you eat to try get the fullness, will add more fat.
high to low is almost as bad as low to nothing.

n

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 11:38:38 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 11:46:09 AM »
 ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »
lol ;D ;D

i havent, but if those dam triangels on sides of ears-eyes area grow bald any bit more,im going ;D

haha your hair looks fine in last photos wish mine was still that thick.

Have amost convinced a balding friend to be tester and go get one first, would like to see results first before spending the money.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 11:57:52 AM »
haha your hair looks fine in last photos wish mine was still that thick.

Have amost convinced a balding friend to be tester and go get one first, would like to see results first before spending the money.
hm, but in some lights, they kinda lighten up the plate,its weird maybe im just seing things.and that triangel,i swear its getting bigger:-)

theres some good hair docs in turkey,but have to calculate in hotel costs and travel, its not so bad if ones from europe.but theres one clinic here which would be same price wo the traveling,they have results on homepage.
the fuckers never have transparent price tags,though, they invite you for free counseling ,this and the expensive pcation they have tells everything about the price :D

i can send you the link in pm if you want.

and for those who want the eyes lasered id do that in tschech republic
n

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 12:08:13 PM »
hm, but in some lights, they kinda lighten up the plate,its weird maybe im just seing things.and that triangel,i swear its getting bigger:-)

theres some good hair docs in turkey,but have to calculate in hotel costs and travel, its not so bad if ones from europe.but theres one clinic here which would be same price wo the traveling,they have results on homepage.
the fuckers never have transparent price tags,though, they invite you for free counseling ,this and the expensive pcation they have tells everything about the price :D

have the same problem under normal lights looks ok but for example under the spotlights in my bathroom hair at front looks rediculously thin, scalp visible ect.

Going to see how bad it gets in next few years before considering transplant. Dont want get transplant only for more to fall out and be back at square 1.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 12:12:55 PM »

You said gyno operation is only $2k in your parts, right?  I might consider making the trip, here in the US it's $5k+

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 12:13:35 PM »
have the same problem under normal lights looks ok but for example under the spotlights in my bathroom hair at front looks rediculously thin, scalp visible ect.

Going to see how bad it gets in next few years before considering transplant. Dont want get transplant only for more to fall out and be back at square 1.

Yeah the bathroom mirror is an evil bitch.  I look just slightly better than Dave Palumbo in mine  :o
Maybe I should shoe polish my head like him?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 12:16:34 PM »
i've seen hair transplant prices for $10,000 or less

problem is however that hair is just being moved to the front somewhat spread out over balding scalp

if balding cant be stopped no point in moving the hair around

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 12:20:42 PM »

yah,same thing, i mean, this was never there before, no matter what lighting, you couldnt see the skin,the scalp.

now, hard lighting,it shows, that coupled with the side triangles=no good :-X

oh well if it happens,it happens and off tot eh clinic.

its funny you say over the next years, for me its worse by the month :D

You said gyno operation is only $2k in your parts, right?  I might consider making the trip, here in the US it's $5k+
yes brother,i will personaly pick you up from airport and arrange the op with the butchersurgeon :D

keep in mind the 2k(actualy 1600sfr,so 1800usd) is the only partial anestsia op,but the result is all the same.
even the drainage pipes and stitches can remove self or have doc in usa do it later on.
the very important thing is,this guys knows what hes doing, some docs think its something like cutting bit fat from the chest areas,lol.

problem is however that hair is just being moved to the front somewhat spread out over balding scalp

check it out

http://hair-esthetic.ch/index.html

check video its just 1 min
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
from 4000sfr,scroll down for some results ,looks ok

http://hair-esthetic.ch/transplantation_de.html

cept the blond guy that still looks no good
n

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 12:30:51 PM »

Good point Halo.  

Use Joe Rogan as your example to avoid transplants.  He has all the money in the world, had transplants (both strip and FEU) and when he got into his forties it all got worse and he just shaved his head.  Now he has an exposed, revised strip scar but doesn't give a shit he is no longer a slave to his hair.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 12:33:46 PM »
Good point Halo.  

Use Joe Rogan as your example to avoid transplants.  He has all the money in the world, had transplants (both strip and FEU) and when he got into his forties it all got worse and he just shaved his head.  Now he has an exposed, revised strip scar but doesn't give a shit he is no longer a slave to his hair.
hair transplants are only effective for minor corrections of the hairline with follicle unit extraction in patients with strong stabilization of hairloss and plenty of thick dark healthy donor hair

the rest of us is FUCKED

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 12:39:08 PM »
hair transplants are only effective for minor corrections of the hairline with follicle unit extraction in patients with strong stabilization of hairloss and plenty of thick dark healthy donor hair

the rest of us is FUCKED

What are your personal thoughts on hairpieces?  That's pretty much how every celebrity with great hair does it

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 12:45:37 PM »
^^
Any pics??

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 01:01:19 PM »
What are your personal thoughts on hairpieces?  That's pretty much how every celebrity with great hair does it
i'd hate to wear one

if i turn out a freak i'll have no choice

:-\

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 01:09:55 PM »
I'm lucky to have been blessed with hair follicles of the Titans, admittedly women do complement me on it. Hang onto as much as you can.