Author Topic: Biggest JuiceBox on here is...  (Read 15938 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: Biggest JuiceBox one here...
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 10:10:09 PM »
Of course.
you sound like an idiot....  Your the biggest shit talking know it all loser on this site.   You have bashed so many people and made horrible threads about despicable things and people and now you're trying to come off as some guru on physical health   

for fucks sake stfu     
a

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2013, 10:21:26 PM »
you sound like an idiot....  Your the biggest shit talking know it all loser on this site.   You have bashed so many people and made horrible threads about despicable things and people and now you're trying to come off as some guru on physical health   

for fucks sake stfu     

LOL translation: " I need to justify and feel better about my juicebox choices so I must latch at someone".

Let's get back to logic, can you deny any facts I mentioned above?
®

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »
LOL translation: " I need to justify and feel better about my juicebox choices so I must latch at someone".

Let's get back to logic, can you deny any facts I mentioned above?
I wouldn't classify myself as a juicebox   I just started and 500mg a week isn't exactly anything to write home about
I don't deny there could be side effects  however its your hypocritical self righteous attitude that is making everyone sick

when you post all I can think is  "pot meet kettle"     

a

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2013, 10:29:36 PM »
I wouldn't classify myself as a juicebox   I just started and 500mg a week isn't exactly anything to write home about
I don't deny there could be side effects  however its your hypocritical self righteous attitude that is making everyone sick
when you post all I can think is  "pot meet kettle"     

Case closed. See you at the cardiologist and (most likely) Nephrologist in a few years.

In the meantime, enjoy it.
®

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2013, 10:46:55 PM »
Case closed. See you at the cardiologist and (most likely) Nephrologist in a few years.

In the meantime, enjoy it.
for every action there is an equal or greater reaction.... living causes aging which causes death etc etc     
you have abused your body as much as the next person so why the need to condemn others???

you say you recently had a child so how do you explain the claims that your sterile??

a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »
LOL what a lightning rod of drama you are... whaaa whaa... up the dose on "adex", aromatization is taking over your mind  :D

I'm sterile, my "black wife" left me, I stalk ppl... blah blah lies. Instead on relying on internet made up stories to try to hurt others, you should try to find happiness in accepting who you are instead of trying to put on a chemical meatsuit. I'm sure you mean well but you are very misguided and simply propagate that obsessive meme on this board which is very irresponsible especially for someone in his 40's.

I've seen the consequence of what you guys cherish and venerate with my own eyes. The best advice that Nasser ever gave me, was to stay away from all that shit. Focus on something else and keep it as a hobby, for fun. All the medicine and blood work that is technologically possible today, cannot identify the damage you guys are doing to your bodies.

As Nasser and Lee said to me many times, the real damage done is not the drugs themselves but the end result they produce. Take you for example; ectomorphic, meant to be 185lb max, yet you overtax your body by forcing it to metabolize protein and shit, increase your blood volume to sustain much more that your body was genetically configured to do. Consequence, enlarged heart creeping very quick, which you have no idea unless you get an echocardiography, which I'm sure you get every quarter. Chances are, if you've combined HGH and androgen for more than a few weeks, which I'm sure you have, the damage is done already.

When I met with Nasser and Lee last time he was in the US we had a long conversation about these consequences.  Both said they knew really early on, in fact, both Nasser and Lee wanted to retire in early 2000's, tired of taxing their bodies. Difference they couldn't, had to maintain their income.Do you compete? Even if you do, how does it make you better not today but in 10 years from now?

Nasser had how many degrees? He should have seen the writing on the wall back in the early 2000s and retired. He wasn't going to defeat Ronnie nor really come close to it. He should have taken those degrees and used them. What was the point of him staying "300 pounds with abs" (or even 250) to maintain income, especially after he retired? That right there cuts into your income.
As far as Lee, it seemed all he had was bbing (like a lot of competitors), but who is going to hire a short tatted up man with facial tats...he had nothing to fall back on, correct? And then here were his multiple marriages. And of course he was outspoken---or should we say didn't know when to not speak, that he hemmed up any chances that he would get.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Biggest JuiceBox on here is...
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2013, 11:07:40 PM »
for every action there is an equal or greater reaction.... living causes aging which causes death etc etc    

^

Causality

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2013, 01:06:35 AM »
one of the fattest guys on here preaching 'health'  ::)

the dumpy fuck walks around at 240 and 5'9 but hes 'healthy' cause he doesnt use anabolics.

hey speedbag heres one for you- ever stop to think the contributing factor in the deaths your hearing about has less to to with anabolics and more to do with carrying more weight than your heart can support? but yet your healthy walking around eating jack in the box you obese fuck, and anyone who uses anabolics is not.

fuck you're dumb.

and according the 'logic' in your post where you have spoken at length with 'lee and nasser' is not the drugs themselves, but the end results they produce. i guess every professional athelete, olympian and recreational lifter who has used is on borrowed time then. how the fuck can someone be as stupid as you is beyond me, but really not surprising when i look at the source.

heres a thought, dildo- why dont you just shut the fuck up and worry about your own house before feeling the need to point out whats going on in anyone elses.

jerkoff.
b

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2013, 01:13:54 AM »
Pssst.  ;)

LOL too lazy to fix it ;D

Fuck I'm out for a smoke. Got those delightful Marlboro "smooth" 100's....

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2013, 07:21:31 AM »
Pssst.  ;)

Bingo I'm sure smoking is less harmful than steroids. ????
What a clown.    Enjoy your smooth lady ciqs
a

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2013, 07:28:11 AM »
Look up the correlation of cancer and degeneration of nephron cells because of protein synthesis by products overload. No need to be Sherlock to make the connection.

I think you have a valid point, but what the hell does this sentence mean?  Are you saying cancer leads to kidney failure?

???

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2013, 07:30:52 AM »
I think you have a valid point, but what the hell does this sentence mean?  Are you saying cancer leads to kidney failure?

???

No I'm saying trenbolone is known to causes both. Derek loved trenbolone. Do the math :)

®

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2013, 07:32:15 AM »
So the same fat turd that has a thread here crying about not being able to quit smoking and another thread crying about his life-long love for alcohol is preaching to someone else about health. The same turd that looks 50 lbs. overweight in every picture he posts.
Are you drunk again Alex?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2013, 07:35:40 AM »
No I'm saying trenbolone is known to causes both. Derek loved trenbolone. Do the math :)

Hmmm... well, kidneys definitely take the brunt of what we do, no argument here.

But cancer in bodybuilders is rare.  It's always the heart or the kidneys that gives out, before the body gets a chance to develop cancer.  Whatever, this is just details anyways.  I think your point is valid & worthy of consideration

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2013, 07:43:35 AM »

Hmmm... well, kidneys definitely take the brunt of what we do, no argument here.

But cancer in bodybuilders is rare.  It's always the heart or the kidneys that gives out, before the body gets a chance to develop cancer.  Whatever, this is just details anyways.  I think your point is valid & worthy of consideration

Menzters liver had gold ball sized tumors...this uk bber had a massive tumor on his lower spin which popped when he was deadliftin or squating in the gym!!!!  I bet prostate and bowel cancer risk is elevated on ass n growth etc.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2013, 07:45:19 AM »
your spelling is horrible.     This site has so many haters....   The 3 dudes mentioned in this thread are the only ones who have been there and don't that.   wrote the book on it..  I cant understand why there are so many haters..  is America really that bad.

I was joking. I like gal n chiro.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2013, 07:47:21 AM »
Menzters liver had gold ball sized tumors...this uk bber had a massive tumor on his lower spin which popped when he was deadliftin or squating in the gym!!!!  I bet prostate and bowel cancer risk is elevated on ass n growth etc.

Even Mentzer died from multiple-organ failure, not from cancer.  I'm not saying they're impervious to it, but other, more salient issues will kill a bodybuilder before cancer

Seriously, can you think of a bodybuilder who died from cancer?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2013, 07:50:06 AM »

But cancer in bodybuilders is rare.  It's always the heart or the kidneys that gives out, before the body gets a chance to develop cancer.  Whatever, this is just details anyways.  I think your point is valid & worthy of consideration

Good point; it is more rare indeed, cancer really is related to genetics predisposition. But trenbolone mutagenicity/genotoxicity is well documented. No conicidence cattles with implants must be disposed in a specific manner. Anyway, combine that with hgh, genetic pre-disposition to cancer, to me it's just not worth it. Think of Dennis Newman or Lance Armstrong... coincidence?
®

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2013, 07:51:17 AM »
Even Mentzer died from multiple-organ failure, not from cancer.  I'm not saying they're impervious to it, but other, more salient issues will kill a bodybuilder before cancer

Never said he did, all i said was his body was riddled with tumors. Off the top i cant name one though

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2013, 07:54:20 AM »

Steve Reeves and Reg Park.

latiuss

• Getbig IV

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2013, 07:56:47 AM »

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2013, 07:56:59 AM »
Former mr britain died from cancer
http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Errol-s-battle-kidney-cancer-inspires-Race-Life-family-challenge/story-11570476-detail/story.html

Kidney cancer  :-\

Teresa Etherington said her husband, Errol, was "the fittest man you could meet", training almost every day in the gym and eating healthily.  :'(
®

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2013, 07:57:11 AM »

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2013, 07:59:21 AM »
Quite a few have died from cancer