Author Topic: +  (Read 13421 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: If u offend the gays u get crucified
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2013, 07:52:10 PM »
Men having buttsex with each other doesn't affect me.  It's none of my business what other people do and I don't care. 

What I do care about is freedom of thought and freedom of speech.  People should not be punished or intimidated for having their own point of view regardless of who gets offended.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2013, 07:52:15 PM »
on top of that, sways bacl and forth(or rather, from left to right)in very volatile and unstable ways on political views.

oh well i seen it before, che guererro t shirt wearing communist who have been to the commie countries to come back later and marry a banker.o no shit i have seen this happening haha
I do?  Give me an example?  I am always logical, evidence and fact based, nothing else.  You are just making bullshit up.  Please give an example.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2013, 07:52:36 PM »
How is it his own show?  Does he own the network?  Is he not employed by someone else?

He can say whatever he wants and the people he works for can fire him if they want.
The show is built around him/his family.
You can't troll me, dummy. :-*

Ps, if the majority of Americans support gay marraige, why do the gays constantly have to take their case to the Supreme court to overturn the voters when their marraige laws are shot down at the polls?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2013, 07:53:09 PM »
The show is built around him/his family.
You can't troll me, dummy. :-*
Does he own the network the show appears on?  Is he an employee of the network?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2013, 07:53:44 PM »
People get fired everyday for a lot less than what Mr. Schmuck Dynasty says. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2013, 07:56:07 PM »
Men having buttsex with each other doesn't affect me.  It's none of my business what other people do and I don't care. 

What I do care about is freedom of thought and freedom of speech.  People should not be punished or intimidated for having their own point of view regardless of who gets offended.
How is he being punished?  He works for a corporation.  If the corporation does not want him for this reason, then so be it.  Thats for them to decide.  

The same with Paula Deen.  Not everyone decided to leave the Paula Deen ship and rightfully so.  Let the corporations decide if they want to keep them or not.  If they don`t, who cares, don`t be a crybaby about it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2013, 07:57:03 PM »
Adonis, you said it yourself, you don't like the show and you don't care what happens, therefore your opinion is invalid.
Thank you, come again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2013, 07:58:24 PM »
They'll jump ship if they have to. This isn't a duck dynasty issue...just wait until some vocal minority tries to destroy or silence something you like. Oddly all you leftwingers are pretty damm quick to silence people you don't agree with. As far as red necks...go ahead and turn some ridiculous duck caller thing into a multi million dollar business followed by a TV show followed by a cash cow merchandising business.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2013, 07:58:30 PM »
Do u know that the network produces the show? Those are two different things.
The point is, they don`t really "have their own show".  They are polishing someone elses shoes and thats the price they have to pay.  If they want to act the way they do, let them buy their own network or television station.  They can even continue on Youtube.

I am siding with the right of the Network to do whatever they want.  Its bullshit to force them to keep someone they don`t want on air.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2013, 08:01:02 PM »
They'll jump ship if they have to. This isn't a duck dynasty issue...just wait until some vocal minority tries to destroy or silence something you like. Oddly all you leftwingers are pretty damm quick to silence people you don't agree with. As far as red necks...go ahead and turn some ridiculous duck caller thing into a multi million dollar business followed by a TV show followed by a cash cow merchandising business.
Its happened many times.  When I was a kid, they had a revised Lassie show that I used to like to watch.  The networks decided to pull the show because the majority of people did not like the show.  I was angry, but I understood even at that young age, that they had the right to do whatever they wanted because Lassie the dog worked for them.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2013, 08:01:32 PM »
Does he own the network the show appears on?  Is he an employee of the network?

Networks shouldn't have to be accountable for every word that comes out of the people and actors on their shows.  People need to stop with all the phony outrage about these things.  They are just trying to intimidate and silence those that they don't like.  Lets all put our big boy pants on and be adults for a change.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2013, 08:03:29 PM »
Networks shouldn't have to be accountable for every word that comes out of the people and actors on their shows.  People need to stop with all the phony outrage about these things.  They are just trying to intimidate and silence those that they don't like.  Lets all put our big boy pants on and be adults for a change.
They don`t have to be accountable at all if they don`t want to.  Remember the Paula Deen thing?  She is back on air, has many endorsements still, lost a lot of them and so what?  They have a right to do whatever they feel necessary.  This is business.  

You want businesses to be forced into not being able to make a decision and I find that abhorrent.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2013, 08:07:27 PM »
Adonis, you said it yourself, you don't like the show and you don't care what happens, therefore your opinion is invalid.
Thank you, come again.

Game, set, match, lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2013, 08:07:59 PM »
Its happened many times.  When I was a kid, they had a revised Lassie show that I used to like to watch.  The networks decided to pull the show because the majority of people did not like the show.  I was angry, but I understood even at that young age, that they had the right to do whatever they wanted because Lassie the dog worked for them.

I don't hunt..I don't watch the show except once in a barber shop. 9 million people watch the show and it has one the of the highest ratings in cable history. I'll blow you if 9 million gays called in and were offended. They leave and take alot of viewers who may not normally watch A@E with them. A@E caved to a vocal minority. They can do whatever they want, however just wait until its something you care about? This is bullshit and you know it.
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2013, 08:13:16 PM »
The show isnt going anywhere.  Huge ratings and an audience that agrees with what he said = advertisers who dont care which ='s a network that will keep it on. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2013, 08:16:52 PM »
I don't hunt..I don't watch the show except once in a barber shop. 9 million people watch the show and it has one the of the highest ratings in cable history. I'll blow you if 9 million gays called in and were offended. They leave and take alot of viewers who may not normally watch A@E with them. A@E caved to a vocal minority. They can do whatever they want, however just wait until its something you care about? This is bullshit and you know it.
I say let the network decide, end of story.  If they want to pull the show, let them.  They obviously see it as a detriment to their overall business model in the future so they have to make a decision for now.  I am completely fine with letting them run their own business how they see fit.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2013, 08:17:45 PM »
They don`t have to be accountable at all if they don`t want to.  Remember the Paula Deen thing?  She is back on air, has many endorsements still, lost a lot of them and so what?  They have a right to do whatever they feel necessary.  This is business.  

You want businesses to be forced into not being able to make a decision and I find that abhorrent.

I don't want them to be forced into not making decisions.  I want them to have the courage not to cave in as soon as all the professional boycotters start in on them.  It's a small amount of people making a bunch of noise and fooling the networks into thinking their bottom line is going to suffer.  The networks panic, their advertisers panic and the next thing you know heads roll.  It's all bullshit. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2013, 08:20:03 PM »
It's not like the guy said we should put them in camps and fire up the ovens.  He said he doesn't understand it and he thinks it's a sin. 

Liberals always carry on about diversity.  How about diversity of opinion?  In reality they want diversity unless that diversity doesn't fit their world view.  More than a little bit of hypocrisy there.

Exactly.  No bigot like the anti-bigot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2013, 08:27:11 PM »
I don't want them to be forced into not making decisions.  I want them to have the courage not to cave in as soon as all the professional boycotters start in on them.  It's a small amount of people making a bunch of noise and fooling the networks into thinking their bottom line is going to suffer.  The networks panic, their advertisers panic and the next thing you know heads roll.  It's all bullshit. 
1. The networks are not fooled.  They know full well what they are doing. 

2. You want them to have the courage?  How is not canceling a show which could lead to financial repercussions in the future an act of "courage"?  Do you think the networks give a damn about courage?  Why should they?  They are doing what is solely in their best interest and nobody elses.  I say let them continue, and if you don`t like it, don`t support that network.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2013, 08:44:14 PM »
1. The networks are not fooled.  They know full well what they are doing. 

2. You want them to have the courage?  How is not canceling a show which could lead to financial repercussions in the future an act of "courage"?  Do you think the networks give a damn about courage?  Why should they?  They are doing what is solely in their best interest and nobody elses.  I say let them continue, and if you don`t like it, don`t support that network.

The truth is that most normal Americans couldn't care less about this stuff.  It's a small rabid minority of professional boycotters making a bunch of noise to get their way.  If advertisers and networks had the strength to ignore them they would find that their real customers aren't going anywhere and there are no financial repercussions.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2013, 08:46:35 PM »
The truth is that most normal Americans couldn't care less about this stuff.  It's a small rabid minority of professional boycotters making a bunch of noise to get their way.  If advertisers and networks had the strength to ignore them they would find that their real customers aren't going anywhere and there are no financial repercussions.

Here's the real deal about it though... The people who watch duck dynasty are in fact people who feel like he does by and large.

I'm sure not all, but most probably do.

By getting rid of him for that comment means they are alienating the exact people who WATCH the show in the first place.

It's absolutely ridiculous.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2013, 09:15:14 PM »
Hierarchy brought them in as part of their depopulation agenda. If you are not queer/bi, you can't be in Hollywood. There was an older GGewish director who said that 21st century Hollywood is 100%gay now. They will not take anyone in that isn't. And it's moving into all media. Why? Population control by confusing young people to not breed or breeding late when they are more susceptible to have problems with their offspring and more likely to just have one...

I should sire 1000 strong sons and greek goddesse daughters.
Might raise iq avg of USA single handedly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2013, 09:16:52 PM »
Take that scumbag piece of shit Michael Vick.  If most people did what he did, they certainly WOULD NOT have a job to go back to.  Guess what that waste of a human being did when he got out of jail?  Got his old job back.  I find it abhorrent really as I certainly would never hire him to do anything, but I support the fact that the NFL teams are a business and can hire him back if they want.  I also support that they could have terminated him if they wanted.  

Its all business, the NFL, TV, A and E, Schmuck Dynasty and on and on.  

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2013, 09:48:20 PM »
The networks have a right to hire/fire whoever the fuck they want... but man I sure wish people could act like adults and stop screaming for someones head just because they got butthurt. So much whining and crying anhtime anyone gets offended...

People need to realize they are promised no right to go through life having everyone love and accept everything about them. Someone doesnt agree with your life. Boo fucking hoo, who cares what dumbfuck joe redneck thinks, move on and continue burying your cock in your bfs anus.

generation sandy vagina strikes again. Or sandy anus in this case..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2013, 11:12:58 PM »

The old man will take his show to the country music channel where he really won't run into any problems...