Author Topic: MSNBC Hosts make fun of Romneys Black Grandson...Liberal Hypocrisy  (Read 10826 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: MSNBC Hosts make fun of Romneys Black Grandson...Liberal Hypocrisy
« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2014, 02:06:15 PM »

Myself and all my siblings, with the exception of one of my sister, married and had children with someone who was of a difference race or multiracial.  My brothers wife is particularly dark. Their children turned out very light.  I'd hate to think people are talking like that when my brother is out with his kids or his wife for that matter.

We have much in common in that sense. My family is also very multiracial, as well as a variety of shades. I have cousins who look Caucasian, others who look African, others whose appearance reflect their Philipino ancestry. I have some cousins who are 100% African American, yet look 100% caucasian in appearance etc., etc., I have a Canadian born biracial cousin, who is half Jamaican, half Swedish who married a Spanish lady. They just gave birth to their 2nd child. His son is the spitting image of his Swedish paternal grandfather, and the little girl who was born just before Christmas looks just like his Spanish mother.

I've seen, heard, and experienced ignorant comments like Pia's my whole life. Perhaps I've become desensitized to it... I don't know? I just know that segment did not leave me foaming at the mouth. Maybe it's because I've seen and heard some truly disgusting commentary that the Republicans in the GWB camp levelled at John McCain during the primaries leading up to the 2004 election? Maybe it's because I've seen this picture posted on GetBig for years with all the possible juvenile commentary. Now all of a sudden there is moral outrage? I guess I'm all outraged out.

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2014, 02:41:33 PM »
I watched the video, I thought Pia's comment reflected her mentality.
I thought the baby was adorable. As far as the picture goes, my immediate thoughts were,
...waaaaay too much pink. But that's just me. Maybe I'm weighing my reaction against an impression formed by the initial condemnation. I also got the impression they were taking a poke at Romney, and not the child.

In any event, I agree it was in very poor taste.

As an aside, Pia's little song, has always been one of my biggest objections to Sesame Street.
It teaches pre-schoolers some great things, ...but it also teaches prejudice and conformity.  :'(
you feel it teaches prejudice and agree that in this case it was b/c the child was black yet you still dont see it as racist and hypocritical and still minimize it...

yea they were making fun of romney when they said the child didnt belong in the pic b/c of his race...

yea they were making fun of romney when they said the child was a token...

congrats on being a racist hypocritical prick moron

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2014, 02:43:43 PM »
Was it, or was it not a photo that got a huge amount of reaction throughout the year?

No question in my mind Pia's reaction to the photo was indeed tasteless. That she would even say that on national television is a very poor reflection on her IMO, however, I viewed Obeidallah's comment as a jab at the Republican Party, not at the baby.

I'm not pandering to anyone, ...I'm just not feeling manipulated by the outrage.
LOL i follow politics pretty close and I never heard of the photo prior to this racist and hypocritical bull shit

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2014, 02:47:25 PM »
We have much in common in that sense. My family is also very multiracial, as well as a variety of shades. I have cousins who look Caucasian, others who look African, others whose appearance reflect their Philipino ancestry. I have some cousins who are 100% African American, yet look 100% caucasian in appearance etc., etc., I have a Canadian born biracial cousin, who is half Jamaican, half Swedish who married a Spanish lady. They just gave birth to their 2nd child. His son is the spitting image of his Swedish paternal grandfather, and the little girl who was born just before Christmas looks just like his Spanish mother.

I've seen, heard, and experienced ignorant comments like Pia's my whole life. Perhaps I've become desensitized to it... I don't know? I just know that segment did not leave me foaming at the mouth. Maybe it's because I've seen and heard some truly disgusting commentary that the Republicans in the GWB camp levelled at John McCain during the primaries leading up to the 2004 election? Maybe it's because I've seen this picture posted on GetBig for years with all the possible juvenile commentary. Now all of a sudden there is moral outrage? I guess I'm all outraged out.

the reason you are minimizing the racism in this case is b/c it is coming from someone with your political ideology and look like you.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2014, 02:51:58 PM »
the reason you are minimizing the racism in this case is b/c it is coming from someone with your political ideology and look like you.

LOL. Now who is being racist?  ::)  ::)

You have no clue about my political ideology. If you did, you wouldn't make such stupid & false comments.
Politics & personalities are different things.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
LOL. Now who is being racist?  ::)  ::)

You have no clue about my political ideology. If you did, you wouldn't make such stupid & false comments.
Politics & personalities are different things.
actually you hypocritical clown I have a very good idea about your political ideology, YOUVE BEEN POSTING YOUR IRRELEVANT OPINION ON A POLITICS BOARD FOR YEARS NOW!!!!

LMFAO so its racist for me to say that you are being biased due to your racism and sexism?

look and learn boys this is the liberal double standard at work....

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2014, 03:06:48 PM »
Affirmative Action adoption of peace.  ::)
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2014, 03:09:44 PM »
actually you hypocritical clown I have a very good idea about your political ideology, YOUVE BEEN POSTING YOUR IRRELEVANT OPINION ON A POLITICS BOARD FOR YEARS NOW!!!!

LMFAO so its racist for me to say that you are being biased due to your racism and sexism?

look and learn boys this is the liberal double standard at work....

I have been posting my dislike of certain political personalities for years,
...but what have you seen me post of my political beliefs in the past 5 years now?

The only person I would trust to venture an opinion on my political ideology with any degree of accuracy would be 240. He has a keen analytical mind and can frequently see below the surface of appearances, ...but I could be wrong. He may himself be deceived.

ps: Stop melting down. The temperatures are too cold today for anything to be melting.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2014, 03:14:51 PM »
I have been posting my dislike of certain political personalities for years,
...but what have you seen me post of my political beliefs in the past 5 years now?

The only person I would trust to venture an opinion on my political ideology with any degree of accuracy would be 240. He has a keen analytical mind and can frequently see below the surface of appearances, ...but I could be wrong. He may himself be deceived.

ps: Stop melting down. The temperatures are too cold today for anything to be melting.
hahah when called out on their hypocrisy and racism the libtard results to childish deflections

and you dont think your opinions on issues like the minimum wage and more specifically the inability to call those fuck ups, fuck ups dont show your political ideology?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2014, 03:18:00 PM »
[quote authotnymctones link=topic=512722.msg7242363#msg7242363 date=1388616445]
[/quote]

I agree and this is true for a lot of people.   Principles go right out the window when they prove inconvenient
A

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2014, 05:50:09 PM »
Thats right folks more liberal hypocrisey, can you imagine if Bill Oreilly or Rush Limbaugh had said these things?

but this will get swept under the rug by the liberal retards, and we will see a microcosim here...so get to it libtards

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/msnbc-host-makes-fun-mitt-romney-black-grandson-023826137.html

MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry concluded the “What’s So Funny About 2013?” segment of her Sunday show with a chorus of laughter at the black grandson pictured in former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney’s family Christmas photo. The chuckles were directed at baby Kieran – who was adopted by Romney’s son Ben and his wife Andelynne in September.

“One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same,” panelist Pia Glenn offered as a caption for the photo, which the Romneys tweeted on Christmas Eve. (Lyrics of the original Sesame Street song are, “One of these things just doesn’t belong.”)

“And that little baby, front and center, would be the one,” Glenn said.

Comedian Dean Obeidallah joked that the baby is a token.

“It really sums up the diversity of the Republican party and the RNC, where they have the whole convention and they find the one black person.”

dems seem only to win elections based on religious style myths of evil white guys keeping everyone down
the unasked question is what about production?
who makes the skyscrapers and cyclotrons? hint its not europeans or rap stars!! lol

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2014, 07:00:34 PM »
dems seem only to win elections based on religious style myths of evil white guys keeping everyone down
who makes the skyscrapers and cyclotrons? hint its not europeans or rap stars!! lol

The workers build them. You know the people who gather in unions that you hate so much.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2014, 07:05:57 PM »
The workers build them. You know the people who gather in unions that you hate so much.

These "workers" are generally lazy, unimaginative folk who would starve to death if not given meaningful work to do.  They should be on their hands and knees thanking their employers.

What do the army and Kinney Shoe Corp have in common?   Half a million black loafers.
K

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2014, 07:07:09 PM »
These "workers" are generally lazy, unimaginative folk who would starve to death if not given meaningful work to do.  They should be on their hands and knees thanking their employers.

What do the army and Kinney Shoe Corp have in common?   Half a million black loafers.

Im guessing you are not in construction then ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2014, 07:09:08 PM »
Im guessing you are not in construction then ;D

of course not

I'm a winner

:D ;D
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 01, 2014, 08:20:47 PM »

Personally, I've found it is the Republican conservatives who bring religion into every election cycle.
...especially the last two. This phenomenon is also for the most part only found in the USA.  :-\
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2014, 01:59:04 AM »
Personally, I've found it is the Republican conservatives who bring religion into every election cycle.
...especially the last two. This phenomenon is also for the most part only found in the USA.  :-\
::).

And liberal democrats bring what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #143 on: January 03, 2014, 04:46:54 PM »
Bunch of liberal hypocrites.  Why am I not surprised? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 03, 2014, 04:49:41 PM »
::).

And liberal democrats bring what?

An attempt to address real issues facing the country, ...or at the appearance of that. Republicans...   :-\

w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 03, 2014, 06:02:12 PM »
An attempt to address real issues facing the country, ...or at the appearance of that. Republicans...   :-\

oh, brother, you are one ignorant toss piece

these democrat "ideas" are garbage...monkeys like you with sludgy vag's fall for it all the time

go kill yourself
K

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: January 03, 2014, 10:24:46 PM »
oh, brother, you are one ignorant toss piece

these democrat "ideas" are garbage...monkeys like you with sludgy vag's fall for it all the time

go kill yourself
it literally is not worth the time to point out her stupidity....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 04, 2014, 11:09:15 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/04/melissa-harris-perry-apologize-romney_n_4541283.html#comments

Some of these comments are why liberals all need to ktfo 3x over each