Author Topic: should i bulk or cut? based on this pictur  (Read 16099 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: should i bulk or cut? based on this pictur
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »
can i say something?  i cant even see the pic, maybe post it for me.  can i say something/  i doubt he does,,,17inch arms,,and sounds fat.

can i say something,,why is truth not popular around here?  not popular to tell a young guy he has shit skills for women, and he is hopeless?  lie to him and make his self confidence go up?

looks like you took this young loser under your wing, maybe you feel sorry for him.  i dont like him, i tell him what he is. you try and help him,,find a better specimen to help, this kid a loser.  but apparently you feel fufilled by taking the daddy/big brother figure in his life,,,dont have children of own so adopt an insecure young bb.com type fella?   is this like one of those daddy-son relationships, where much older man takes a young guy at the gym udner wing and acts as his daddy and gym daddy and diet daddy?  i seen it at gym, never in internet land, always wondered if there was a homosexual agenda.

but anyway, i dont see a dam pic so post one of him but 99% sure he looks like shit,,and anyone look better than me remember even fatzo moneyshot,,cuz im not popular fella becaues ppl dont like me saying truth,,so everyone look better than me, everyone got better bodypart everywhere then me, duh :)
nah there was a pic before,looked well shredded no joke.

esp considering the gear and the relative little time on it.

to be honest, you look very good too

the "can i say something" really got to you? ;D
n

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2014, 10:30:50 PM »
nah there was a pic before,looked well shredded no joke.

esp considering the gear and the relative little time on it.

to be honest, you look very good too

the "can i say something" really got to you? ;D

i dont see pic,,i dont like young insecure guys who start lift to attract women,,,never goes their way, its silly, drugs, hormones,,,all to get women,,i see men i see my brother,,,5'8 140lbs ugly marky mark looking midget,,gets plenty of girls,,this kid all these diets and drugs and stuff he thinks thats the answer,,,nope,,,he is misguided,,,2013 generation nothingless thinks they go to gym girls will like them,,girls dont like a dork,,peroid,,these are dorks,,they sit around and complain and wonder why they always go out and the skinny no workout guy has smoking hot girl and they struggle to bang some disgusting ugly whore,,,,,for the insecure young men hormones and half ass dieting and half ass training and being a gym rat, dork, internet board dork, asking other men for advice,,they just disgust me,,i respect men who secure and manly and lift for right reasons,,none of these 2013 feminine insecure i want to dazzle the ladies baloney,,,this is nothing but gym filth,,this is the filth that clogs up equpiment in gym that clogs up dumbell rack,,i see em every day, i put OP in this category

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2014, 10:33:15 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2014, 10:41:40 PM »
i dont see pic,,i dont like young insecure guys who start lift to attract women,,,never goes their way, its silly, drugs, hormones,,,all to get women,,i see men i see my brother,,,5'8 140lbs ugly marky mark looking midget,,gets plenty of girls,,this kid all these diets and drugs and stuff he thinks thats the answer,,,nope,,,he is misguided,,,2013 generation nothingless thinks they go to gym girls will like them,,girls dont like a dork,,peroid,,these are dorks,,they sit around and complain and wonder why they always go out and the skinny no workout guy has smoking hot girl and they struggle to bang some disgusting ugly whore,,,,,for the insecure young men hormones and half ass dieting and half ass training and being a gym rat, dork, internet board dork, asking other men for advice,,they just disgust me,,i respect men who secure and manly and lift for right reasons,,none of these 2013 feminine insecure i want to dazzle the ladies baloney,,,this is nothing but gym filth,,this is the filth that clogs up equpiment in gym that clogs up dumbell rack,,i see em every day, i put OP in this category
nah man , the hysique is just the finishing edge on the quest to conquer the harlots ;D
n

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #54 on: January 15, 2014, 10:44:54 PM »
Our actions are guided by a higher being. We may say we are doing something to get something but the reality is a little different.

It is the lord above who wrote our destiny. Everyone has a place on this earth. Everyone has a role to play.
$

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #55 on: January 15, 2014, 10:53:54 PM »
Looking like a jacked up terrorist
this guy is jacked
a

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #56 on: January 15, 2014, 11:18:41 PM »
$

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2014, 12:56:45 AM »
funny how the people who didnt see the pic are saying i look like shit

lol funny how that works

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 12:57:28 AM »
repost your pic foo
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2014, 02:45:19 AM »
nah man , the hysique is just the finishing edge on the quest to conquer the harlots ;D
if you dont have a big size in the cock department, women are going to monumentally disappointed because they see this big shredded monster and all they think of is "PLEASE RAPE ME NOWWW" then it's like what the fuck this guy is hung like a light switch. this explains why seemingly superhuman IFBB pros marry very average women.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2014, 01:35:41 PM »

GOOD POST.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2014, 01:38:05 PM »
i cant even see the pic, maybe post it for me. 

The guy whose pics he steals from that other forum probably took it down.
Y

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »
if you dont have a big size in the cock department, women are going to monumentally disappointed because they see this big shredded monster and all they think of is "PLEASE RAPE ME NOWWW" then it's like what the fuck this guy is hung like a light switch. this explains why seemingly superhuman IFBB pros marry very average women.

So why do you marry fat & ugly Afro  ::), (fat & ugly regarding to U)
Visit Riviera/Cannes/Monte Carlo & you'll see how many glam models will go after you  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »
for lunch at work always rice and chicken (to keep the story of hard work dedication)

breakfast usually 2 protin scoop

after work usually 2 protein then gymnasium

then usually some sort of meat and rice and pasta orso

and more protien later

but i mean

when i miss a lot of meals i compensate with fast food

Ana, you a pissing on yourself again: remember you don't work , you live from 6 golden records royalties  ;D
Meat & chicken 2-3 X daily on Cuba  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2014, 01:59:25 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2014, 04:40:11 PM »

That's inspiring for us older guys here

With some cash and power, you can still pull young girls at a "mature" age

Haha

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2014, 05:01:11 PM »
the OP should cut his throat

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2014, 08:52:16 PM »
the OP should cut his throat

u are smart guy,,u see things like me,,,u see these yong guys,,,these young gymnasium guys for what they are,,,they are mentally week, soft skin,,emotionally insecure,,,they are very feminine,,,they are very submissive,,they are easily intimiadated,,cowards,,wondering what you think the cause is?   i never seen so many pussies in gym,,and all over these bodybuilding boards,,,they are really soft and scared, they cant even defend themselves on internet,,,god damn if i was a thug and i wanted to  rob some people,,id just go to the local gym and find the 17 inch bicep crew, wanna be "aesthetic" guys,,id stand out side,,and when they walk by id say "hey pussy white boy, give me your money or ill fuck you",,i gaurntee they would hand over what they had,,,10x more likely than an average guy who doesn't go to gym, who doesn't care so much for his appearance.  i wonder they they realize how dorky they are and how girls really think they are pathetic and pussy boys,,and how women really like a tough violent guy,,,,nothing that these gymnasium i wanna be pretty twats will ever me,,they all have the dorky insecure goofy feminine,,scared,,,"i deeply descire to be sexy i want to be attractive to women" syndrome.

my guess why they are like this...

1.  small penis, very insecure
2. childhood molestation
3. in high school the manly guys beat the shit out of them and fucked whores right infront of their face, so they made it hteir life long vow to hit the gym and become "mr sexy" to get back all the guys and whores in high school who banged while they just sat back and cried how they never get in on the fun..

anyway,,i am seeing so many of these guys in gyms and on these bodybuilding boards,,i just call them soft pussy vagina i live to try and makemyself sexier,,littel insecure douchebag dorky girls,,,,i really hate them,,,i am so happy that no amount of weights or hormones will masculinize them or ever help them reach their goal "of dazzling women",,they are basically working and dedicating their life to something that will never happen

Uncle Junior

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2014, 08:56:50 PM »
u are smart guy,,u see things like me,,,u see these yong guys,,,these young gymnasium guys for what they are,,,they are mentally week, soft skin,,emotionally insecure,,,they are very feminine,,,they are very submissive,,they are easily intimiadated,,cowards,,wondering what you think the cause is?   i never seen so many pussies in gym,,and all over these bodybuilding boards,,,they are really soft and scared, they cant even defend themselves on internet,,,god damn if i was a thug and i wanted to  rob some people,,id just go to the local gym and find the 17 inch bicep crew, wanna be "aesthetic" guys,,id stand out side,,and when they walk by id say "hey pussy white boy, give me your money or ill fuck you",,i gaurntee they would hand over what they had,,,10x more likely than an average guy who doesn't go to gym, who doesn't care so much for his appearance.  i wonder they they realize how dorky they are and how girls really think they are pathetic and pussy boys,,and how women really like a tough violent guy,,,,nothing that these gymnasium i wanna be pretty twats will ever me,,they all have the dorky insecure goofy feminine,,scared,,,"i deeply descire to be sexy i want to be attractive to women" syndrome.

my guess why they are like this...

1.  small penis, very insecure
2. childhood molestation
3. in high school the manly guys beat the shit out of them and fucked whores right infront of their face, so they made it hteir life long vow to hit the gym and become "mr sexy" to get back all the guys and whores in high school who banged while they just sat back and cried how they never get in on the fun..

anyway,,i am seeing so many of these guys in gyms and on these bodybuilding boards,,i just call them soft pussy vagina i live to try and makemyself sexier,,littel insecure douchebag dorky girls,,,,i really hate them,,,i am so happy that no amount of weights or hormones will masculinize them or ever help them reach their goal "of dazzling women",,they are basically working and dedicating their life to something that will never happen

so you think I should stick to mma and forget bodybuilding, I do agree it's pretty gay.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2014, 09:06:23 PM »

so you think I should stick to mma and forget bodybuilding, I do agree it's pretty gay.

i would tell u to stick to MMA,,unless u are very skinny guy who needs some bulk...i mainly refer to these insecure young guys who think that bodybuilding is some way to impress women or make women like them,,,,in their dream world yes,,,in real world,,,no,,they spend time in gym, money on drugs,,eating chicken and shovign brococoli florretts down thier asshole,,,and they may put on some size,,they may "puff up" and puff their chest out and have imagainary lat syndomr,,some even get to be big look like they workout,,but woman dont want this,,look around,,look at hte hott girls u know,,who are hteir boyfriends?  not some dork bocoli floreete eater with lats and traps and a big puffed out chest,,lol,,,and look at these brocoli eaters ,,,,,and oeatmeal chuggers,,walking ar ound looking preggo,,,look at their gfs,,,at best some chick who could be gotten without the dumb muscle suit,,,some dorky girl,,insecure,,or who does liek muscles?  white trash trailer women and tranny,,but who wants that.  but most bodybuilder have some fitness girlfriend who is esentially looks like a man with no tits and no ass and a shitty tan and burnt crisp ugly tiny nipples,,those thick girls with ass that u look back and them big dinner plate juicy nipples,,they laugh at a body builder and say no thanks,,,dork,,,u dont look like u can even fuck.

so i say stick to the MMA,,,,def for sure,,unless very tiny and need some bulk,,,these self procalimed internet pimps on bodybuildin forums,,they are all show,,u will find drunk fat guy in bar who tells the same story of banging mother and daughter and same fat stupid  back bawkeards baltimore oriole t-shirt wearing hairy belly frat boy at  party telling the night be bang 2 roomates,,,all men talk shit u just on bodybuilding board so u hear bodybuildere talk shit abotu how hes the man and americas greatist pimp,,,all blowing smoke up your ass just like the next guy

Uncle Junior

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2014, 09:19:11 PM »
i would tell u to stick to MMA,,unless u are very skinny guy who needs some bulk...i mainly refer to these insecure young guys who think that bodybuilding is some way to impress women or make women like them,,,,in their dream world yes,,,in real world,,,no,,they spend time in gym, money on drugs,,eating chicken and shovign brococoli florretts down thier asshole,,,and they may put on some size,,they may "puff up" and puff their chest out and have imagainary lat syndomr,,some even get to be big look like they workout,,but woman dont want this,,look around,,look at hte hott girls u know,,who are hteir boyfriends?  not some dork bocoli floreete eater with lats and traps and a big puffed out chest,,lol,,,and look at these brocoli eaters ,,,,,and oeatmeal chuggers,,walking ar ound looking preggo,,,look at their gfs,,,at best some chick who could be gotten without the dumb muscle suit,,,some dorky girl,,insecure,,or who does liek muscles?  white trash trailer women and tranny,,but who wants that.  but most bodybuilder have some fitness girlfriend who is esentially looks like a man with no tits and no ass and a shitty tan and burnt crisp ugly tiny nipples,,those thick girls with ass that u look back and them big dinner plate juicy nipples,,they laugh at a body builder and say no thanks,,,dork,,,u dont look like u can even fuck.

so i say stick to the MMA,,,,def for sure,,unless very tiny and need some bulk,,,these self procalimed internet pimps on bodybuildin forums,,they are all show,,u will find drunk fat guy in bar who tells the same story of banging mother and daughter and same fat stupid  back bawkeards baltimore oriole t-shirt wearing hairy belly frat boy at  party telling the night be bang 2 roomates,,,all men talk shit u just on bodybuilding board so u hear bodybuildere talk shit abotu how hes the man and americas greatist pimp,,,all blowing smoke up your ass just like the next guy

You speak so much truth qbkilla, it's hard these days to have your own mind and make decisions based on the truth, respect you alot man.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2014, 09:57:41 PM »
i just try and spit truth,,i develop opinon on waht i see,,gym guys,,i dont like them,,been going to gym a long time,,i see same types in gym,,lota douchebags, losers,,i met a few good guys i like,,but most are insecure,,and dorks,,,scared,,easily intimidated,,,just very wierd strange people,,,not as bad as some types,,2 worst types of humans,,,1 frat boys,,,i met a few cool bodybuilder fitness type,,most are pyscholpathes,,,like just a freaking wierdo,,,but very few are cool,,,my time in gym i dont spend talking to people,,the worst are these bb.come type inseucre kids i mentioned,,but never as bad as frat boys,,college frat boys are huge loser,,then the other,,imma get a lot of flack for saying this,,but i speak the truth,,always speak my opinion,,never been political correct,,millitary guys,,the biggest losers,,the biggest fuckups on earth,,in my experience,,like complte rapist scum,,,they always trying to cheat on pregnant wife,,just fuck anything,,even big fat chick,,they are nasty,,eating fat chicks asshole,,trying to fist the fat chick,,trying to fuck anything and everything,,and also gay as fuck,,every female i ever know who dated a millitary guy eventually found that he sucks cock,,one sucked dick off craigslist or got his dick sucked by homos i forget which,,the other let homos suck his dick for drug money,,then i met this guy at a party,,some millitary douche homo,,was there trying to cheat on his pregnant wife,,and bang some old whtie trash girl,,i hated him,,drunk fagot,,never shut the fuck up,,i shoved him and he kept doing nothing,,yeah real tough guy,,but yuo killed alot of them taliban pussy boy letting some 190 lb juice head shove u and talk shit to ur face and threaten to beat your ass and jsut take it,,later ran into him at service station,,pulled up next to his suburban started callig him a bitch,,later told me that if i fought him at party he would have shot me cuz i was bigger than him,,eventhough i weigh 20lbs less,,lol,,,anyone scared of a juice head is a real fucking pussy,,and again he supposed to be killing talban,,tough guy my fucking ass,,but starts showing me pics of his peggo fiance,,,or wife,,whatever,,looks like shit,,no wonder hes going around getting drunk drunk driving trying to fuck some old white trash girl and then couldnt so he fisted a fat nasty girll, i ask him why he would evn wanna put his hand in that,,complete pyschopath,,,but these young insecure "i wanna be aesthetic and sexy" fools,,big wuss,,id rather hang with a fat powerlifter,,powerlifters are ok from my experience,,,not wuss like the typical bodybuilder,,,,dont know any mma guys,,so id tell u stick to the mma,,lol,,,but these guys that lift to think they get girls,,fucking insecure wussies,,will never be sucess at anything,,ask johhnnynoname,,i know him from other board,,this guy speak truth,,he is not political correct,,,he is good at hurting the young guys feelings,,young vagina gym goeers,,its funny when someoen tell them the truth and hurt their feeligs,,they are thin skin and can't take it,,,the guy who everyone think is an asshole,,its usually cuz he not political correct and speak with too much truth in his words,,cuz the truth offends people,,,so if ur offending people,,u know u did somethign right,,lol

Uncle Junior

« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2014, 12:41:04 AM »
i just try and spit truth,,i develop opinon on waht i see,,gym guys,,i dont like them,,been going to gym a long time,,i see same types in gym,,lota douchebags, losers,,i met a few good guys i like,,but most are insecure,,and dorks,,,scared,,easily intimidated,,,just very wierd strange people,,,not as bad as some types,,2 worst types of humans,,,1 frat boys,,,i met a few cool bodybuilder fitness type,,most are pyscholpathes,,,like just a freaking wierdo,,,but very few are cool,,,my time in gym i dont spend talking to people,,the worst are these bb.come type inseucre kids i mentioned,,but never as bad as frat boys,,college frat boys are huge loser,,then the other,,imma get a lot of flack for saying this,,but i speak the truth,,always speak my opinion,,never been political correct,,millitary guys,,the biggest losers,,the biggest fuckups on earth,,in my experience,,like complte rapist scum,,,they always trying to cheat on pregnant wife,,just fuck anything,,even big fat chick,,they are nasty,,eating fat chicks asshole,,trying to fist the fat chick,,trying to fuck anything and everything,,and also gay as fuck,,every female i ever know who dated a millitary guy eventually found that he sucks cock,,one sucked dick off craigslist or got his dick sucked by homos i forget which,,the other let homos suck his dick for drug money,,then i met this guy at a party,,some millitary douche homo,,was there trying to cheat on his pregnant wife,,and bang some old whtie trash girl,,i hated him,,drunk fagot,,never shut the fuck up,,i shoved him and he kept doing nothing,,yeah real tough guy,,but yuo killed alot of them taliban pussy boy letting some 190 lb juice head shove u and talk shit to ur face and threaten to beat your ass and jsut take it,,later ran into him at service station,,pulled up next to his suburban started callig him a bitch,,later told me that if i fought him at party he would have shot me cuz i was bigger than him,,eventhough i weigh 20lbs less,,lol,,,anyone scared of a juice head is a real fucking pussy,,and again he supposed to be killing talban,,tough guy my fucking ass,,but starts showing me pics of his peggo fiance,,,or wife,,whatever,,looks like shit,,no wonder hes going around getting drunk drunk driving trying to fuck some old white trash girl and then couldnt so he fisted a fat nasty girll, i ask him why he would evn wanna put his hand in that,,complete pyschopath,,,but these young insecure "i wanna be aesthetic and sexy" fools,,big wuss,,id rather hang with a fat powerlifter,,powerlifters are ok from my experience,,,not wuss like the typical bodybuilder,,,,dont know any mma guys,,so id tell u stick to the mma,,lol,,,but these guys that lift to think they get girls,,fucking insecure wussies,,will never be sucess at anything,,ask johhnnynoname,,i know him from other board,,this guy speak truth,,he is not political correct,,,he is good at hurting the young guys feelings,,young vagina gym goeers,,its funny when someoen tell them the truth and hurt their feeligs,,they are thin skin and can't take it,,,the guy who everyone think is an asshole,,its usually cuz he not political correct and speak with too much truth in his words,,cuz the truth offends people,,,so if ur offending people,,u know u did somethign right,,lol

Just amazing! You are an intriguing fella qbkilla, something always seems to resonate with me when you post, usually a sign when someone speaks truth.

My old MMA coach (great guy and former champion with many belt) once said to me "you have to decide, do you want to be the biggest or prettiest guy when you walk into a room, or do want to be the guy that can beat the shit out of anyone in that room if he really wanted too"!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2014, 02:03:06 PM »
I have taken a decision

*I have to increase quality food intake
*I have to not longer chase any gerls around, always leads to fucking up food intake, also alcohol, lack of sleep etc etc, instead rely on cheap prostitute 1-2 time per month
*get huge

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
I have taken a decision

*I have to increase quality food intake
*I have to not longer chase any gerls around, always leads to fucking up food intake, also alcohol, lack of sleep etc etc, instead rely on cheap prostitute 1-2 time per month
*get huge

Prep your meals en take them to the club.