Author Topic: They are not criminals. All they did was cross the border, leave them alone!  (Read 5308 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Because a lot of politicians in BOTH PARTIES and many activists have been successful in spreading the lie that the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence applies to illegals. They like to cite the "life, liberty and pursuit of happines" phrase.

I don't advocate killing them but at the same time if you are not a citizen YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS in this country.
You don't have a right to employment, to public resources, and to protection. Illegals have a right to NOTHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

But, that is not what is happening now. They are provided WITH EVERYTHING at the expense of taxpayers. Democrats did not want to cut off refundable child tax credits to illegals in order to prevent cuts to military pensions.

It is ridiculous.

as a Permanent Resident I have the same rights as a citizen, being a non-Citizen is not the same as being an illegal  ::)

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
Whenever there are rules or guidelines in place, people will always find a way to meet those rules or get around them. Doesn't mean there is a widespread epidemic of "anchor babies". Just because an immigration consultant advises their clients of this, it is NOT the case. We've seen many families with Canadian born & raised citizens deported. We don't have "anchor babies" up here.

So Canada doesn`t let an illegal immigrant stay if they have a kid in while in Canada?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant -there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants- not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
240....I'm headed to Peru in May...come with me. I'll tell them your a journalist...after 6 days you'll never post this shit again.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240....I'm headed to Peru in May...come with me. I'll tell them your a journalist...after 6 days you'll never post this shit again.

LOL!   The irony is that what I posted was a comment made by Sarah Palin in 2008 while running for VP.

There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant -there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants- not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

and another one...

I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

http://archivo.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304&pagenum=2

Everyone here knows I don't suport amnesty, not in the least. But with so many Repubs leaning toward amnesty, who needs dems?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I find it funny that people who have no real idea of the situation have such opinions on it. Most have never seen the border, never seen the utter lack of supervision and under staffing on it. Most have never dealth with the results of the large scale illegal immigrants. Most dont know there are plenty of work programs for immigrants that allow them to come to the US and work for months at a time.

If these people had actual experience they would probably have a much different view of the issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I find it funny that people who have no real idea of the situation have such opinions on it. Most have never seen the border, never seen the utter lack of supervision and under staffing on it. Most have never dealth with the results of the large scale illegal immigrants. Most dont know there are plenty of work programs for immigrants that allow them to come to the US and work for months at a time.

If these people had actual experience they would probably have a much different view of the issue.

you're right about that (myself included, since I'm in FL and while we have plenty of illegals, I'm sure its nothing like TX)...

Governor Palin had ZERO idea approx how many illegals were in Alaska, her own state...

Yet she believed she could speak on the issue better than people who live near the border with mexico.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
There's a border patrol checkpoint about 70 miles from El Paso that everybody has to go through...I've never been so pissed off in my life...but if ur a white guy they barely look at you.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
There's a border patrol checkpoint about 70 miles from El Paso that everybody has to go through...I've never been so pissed off in my life...but if ur a white guy they barely look at you.
hahah yup there is one on the way to Del Rio that we hit on the way to hunt and its the same way. Those bastards dont have a big sense of humor though so dont ever joke about smuggling illegals with them lol.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you're right about that (myself included, since I'm in FL and while we have plenty of illegals, I'm sure its nothing like TX)...

Governor Palin had ZERO idea approx how many illegals were in Alaska, her own state...

Yet she believed she could speak on the issue better than people who live near the border with mexico.
Yes yes 240 I know you will use this issue to bash reps all the while claiming to be against the stance you are really for like you fucking always do.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes yes 240 I know you will use this issue to bash reps all the while claiming to be against the stance you are really for like you fucking always do.

I disagree with every politician that endorses amnesty.   No matter the party.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I disagree with every politician that endorses amnesty.   No matter the party.
yet you only constantly bash one for it...imagine that ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yet you only constantly bash one for it...imagine that ::)

I see her as the poster child for everything wrong with the GOP.

Palin was treated as a seriously prepared, intelligent, experienced and viable candidate for Vice President.  (And the way she flip flopped on global warming and amnesty in ONE DAY once her advisers explained these issues to her...)

Ron paul, with his ten terms of office, military experience, and amazingly solid conservative record, was NOT.

RP was shunned at the convention, and I remember some getbiggers saying "Good!  It'll unite the party behind Romney" when it did quite the opposite.

Every reminder of Palin is a reminder to NEVER again excuse ignorance because someone looks hot.  The DEMS learned their lesson... hold the 08 election today, and they choose experience (hilary) over good speeches (obama) this time.  

If Palin ran today... would repubs nominate her?  I think there's a good chance she'd be in the top 3.  "But she has STAR power!" would be the defense.  So does Miley Cyrus...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I see her as the poster child for everything wrong with the GOP.

Palin was treated as a seriously prepared, intelligent, experienced and viable candidate for Vice President.  (And the way she flip flopped on global warming and amnesty in ONE DAY once her advisers explained these issues to her...)

Ron paul, with his ten terms of office, military experience, and amazingly solid conservative record, was NOT.

RP was shunned at the convention, and I remember some getbiggers saying "Good!  It'll unite the party behind Romney" when it did quite the opposite.

Every reminder of Palin is a reminder to NEVER again excuse ignorance because someone looks hot.  The DEMS learned their lesson... hold the 08 election today, and they choose experience (hilary) over good speeches (obama) this time. 

If Palin ran today... would repubs nominate her?  I think there's a good chance she'd be in the top 3.  "But she has STAR power!" would be the defense.  So does Miley Cyrus...
Yup that justifies your one sidedness on this issue ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Mine the border...build a wall akin to Hadrian's with various sized garrisons of border patrol/NG and active duty military. Immediately flush the prison system of every illegal alien in custody. Those countries that don't except them back will loose the appropriate amount of foreign aid. Establish a contest among the folks in silicon valley that will develop the best AI driven security robots and drones. Put a ton of folks to work building all this.....and then in the first 6 months crucify every border jumper upside down  along the border. I goddam guarantee this shit will stop. You want guest workers...fine with me...develop a program, but they go back at night or according to the rules. You come over in any other way your hamburger.

YES!!!!

RRKore

• Getbig IV

Yeah, fuck 240!  Who does he think he is?  Having opinions that don't fit into a neat little box and all.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
hahah yup there is one on the way to Del Rio that we hit on the way to hunt and its the same way. Those bastards dont have a big sense of humor though so dont ever joke about smuggling illegals with them lol.

Tony, I found some video of you giving those poor "bastards" a hard time and I'm ashamed of you:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yeah, fuck 240!  Who does he think he is?  Having opinions that don't fit into a neat little box and all.
LOL I dont know what I did to butt hurt you so bad, maybe your an albert gimmick. whatever it is please refrain from stalking me any further ;)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
LOL I dont know what I did to butt hurt you so bad, maybe your an albert gimmick. whatever it is please refrain from stalking me any further ;)

Dude, I'm not stalking you but think you are too harsh on 240. 

Reminds me of some hardcore Muslims, actually.  You know, where they hate Christians but they're even more pissed off at their fellow Muslims who aren't from their exact same sect.

240 is a moderate conservative/libertarian.  What's the big deal?

(What's an "albert" gimmick, btw?)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Of course the US government could secure the borders. It has the largest military in the world. But it doesn't want to. Neither political party wants it. The illegals keep coming regardless of which party is in power. There's a reason for that.

True.
the federal government no longer represents the american people and certainly does not act in their best interest. They dont even pretend to anymore.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

Reminds me of some hardcore Muslims, actually.  You know, where they hate Christians but they're even more pissed off at their fellow Muslims who aren't from their exact same sect.

I believe 240 voted for Barry the first time around...could be wrong. he sure as hell supported the guy for far to long. He's since seen the light.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V

LOL bro youve been on here since 2011 and have less than 1,000 posts. Ive been on here since 2007 and have over 20,000. I have had much much more dealing with the dousche that is 240 than you have. I have seen him flat out lie, make up stories/facts and other plainly retard things in that time. 240 isnt against amnesty, he is saying he is so he can bash reps for being for it. It is a typical 240 tactic...Just like him saying he was for Ted Cruz, guess what I called that too...

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Last time I was down there we went to Juarez.  What a fucking shithole.  Never again.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It is a typical 240 tactic...Just like him saying he was for Ted Cruz, guess what I called that too...

Or like when he said he supported Ron Paul but yet couldn't find the time to vote for him.

Too bad RRKore is too much of an idiot to see though him, but such naivete is to be expected from a moron who still supports obamatheclown.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Or like when he said he supported Ron Paul but yet couldn't find the time to vote for him.

Too bad RRKore is too much of an idiot to see though him, but such naivete is to be expected from a moron who still supports obamatheclown.

FL primary voting laws are kinda shitty for registered independents.  Plus I had just moved, RP already conceded the state and left for the next one.  I would have driven 45 minutes to *try* to have them change my affiliation AND voting location on the spot, and they would have given me a mail-in ballot, so that it'd help if it was tied and went to the recounts. 

As we all know, Ron Paul won 7% of Florida votes. 

Nobody here can argue that my voting RP in primary would have had any effect on outcome.  I mean, there are lots of reasons to shit on someone, but not driving 45 minutes to try to vote outside affiliation AND new location for a mail in ballot, for a guy who already conceded the state and won 7%?