Author Topic: Let me be really clear about this.  (Read 7573 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Let me be really clear about this.
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »
And there's nothing wrong with that (understatement). Eugenics got its bad name because some people immediately refer to the Nazis. Most people don't realize the great benefits for society on the long run, simply because they're only thinking about themselves.
nah comeon nobody cares about society of the future, everyone cares about themselves.

its not like anyone is forced to live with other ppl.the standard is everyone has his private home-flat.

when you get out of it, its public area.

n

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2014, 07:52:51 PM »

Nah..blacks are cool.

I like when they do that dance where an imaginary ball of energy travels through their body.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 07:53:37 PM »
And there's nothing wrong with that (understatement). Eugenics got its bad name because some people immediately refer to the Nazis. Most people don't realize the great benefits for society on the long run, simply because they're only thinking about themselves.

Everything is wrong with it. Like I said. Lead by example. Because people that feel this way are doing it not for the earth, they think it's going to benefit them somehow. It won't. You look to the largest consumers. That would be the U.S. We are the problem. We are the most wasteful, slothful, fucks on the planet. It's us, that need to change our ways. Not population control. You want population control? Set up a system where there's very little poverty.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 07:54:54 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 07:56:19 PM »
I agree

hahahaha. It doesn't beat that GQ sec. guard that had that broad in a choke hole.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2014, 08:01:26 PM »
nah comeon nobody cares about society of the future, everyone cares about themselves.

its not like anyone is forced to live with other ppl.the standard is everyone has his private home-flat.

when you get out of it, its public area.

You're right, (almost) nobody cares, so I believe in some gov intervention. Again, I hate to say this as a liberal, but I refuse to look away from this growing problem.

Last week someone came with an interesting thought:

On the topic of "killing" when a pregnant woman is murdered, the murderer always gets that second hit for a double homicide, ie. Scott Petterson.  All the sudden, that "fetus" becomes a person in that case? Why? Because the mom didn't elect in that instance? Abortion advocates dont have an answer for that.

This is how we control the population and stamp out most abortions: Mandatory Vasectomy

at age say 14 or 15 all boys must undergo the quick and non-intrusive laser vasectomy. It is reversible, so I'm saying temporary sterilization.

When he becomes a young man and has a marriage certificate, provable living quarters, income, etc. the state then, free of charge reverses the vasectomy through surgery.

Yes this would cost a lot of money, however, what it would save in declining the prison population, diminishing welfare fraud, deflating our burgeoning population of under-achievers, etc etc.. Think about it. Very big government, but so is coddling unfortunate unwanted kids their entire lives.  Provided you believe abortion to be quite wrong like me, you may find mind my idea of state aided sterilization more satisfactory.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 08:03:57 PM »
If your worried about the elitest agenda of population control sub consciously you must be aware that you can't make the cut. A Lot of people are leeches on resources who contribute noting to society, go to a local Walmart and observe people a lot of trash, look at the people who who line up for days for a new iPhone or for a movie premier of some other frivolous thing. If these people were culled they would not be missed and the rest of the people who contribute to society would be better off.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2014, 08:07:38 PM »
hahahaha. It doesn't beat that GQ sec. guard that had that broad in a choke hole.

That wrist lock/ macing a mexican combo is pretty gangster.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2014, 08:09:49 PM »
You're right, (almost) nobody cares, so I believe in some gov intervention. Again, I hate to say this as a liberal, but I refuse to look away from this growing problem.

Last week someone came with an interesting thought:

well, but what youre talking about is limiting immigration,i think this is the main issue.

the problem, the govt will never ever intervene unless they must be afraid of being not re elected.

as long they can get away with the imigration policy for both and all political spetrums profit, they will do it.

but if we think about how many ppl live in tokio or those huge chinese cities, or mexico city, we dont give a shit, it doesnt affect us directly.

it affects indirectly, when such plces econimy fails,our elite takes advantage of that and inports cheap labour force.

its a wroldwide issue, ppl following the money.

add cheap transport and open borders to that and boom, the european cities look,well, as they do currently.

there is never easy black and white solution in politics
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »
If your worried about the elitest agenda of population control sub consciously you must be aware that you can't make the cut. A Lot of people are leeches on resources who contribute noting to society, go to a local Walmart and observe people a lot of trash, look at the people who who line up for days for a new iPhone or for a movie premier of some other frivolous thing. If these people were culled they would not be missed and the rest of the people who contribute to society would be better off.
every one could theoreticaly become the new einstein or bill gates.

look, aslong the elite,the ppl who have the say and make decisions, see an advantage in it(and they do, o this wouldnt be an issue, dont you think),nothing will ever change.

maybe they will change something if you left a byebye letter, writing down your concern about overpopulation and makkign a statement by jumping off a skyscraper? ;D
guaranteed page 1 headlines for the cause 8)
n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2014, 08:13:28 PM »

None of us make the cut. That's not the point. The point is, there should be no "cut".

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2014, 08:14:15 PM »
Everything is wrong with it. Like I said. Lead by example. Because people that feel this way are doing it not for the earth, they think it's going to benefit them somehow. It won't. You look to the largest consumers. That would be the U.S. We are the problem. We are the most wasteful, slothful, fucks on the planet. It's us, that need to change our ways. Not population control. You want population control? Set up a system where there's very little poverty.

Well, I agree that there's no single solution to this enormous problem. Leading by example sounds good, but to which one exactly? In many cases people have different views on 'good' & 'bad' and this will be an endless debate between believers & non-believers, but also among certain religions.
We're all responsible for certain problems; the Western world for his mass consumption, and Asia and Africa for their population growth. Yeah, better wealth distribution is also one on the solutions, but fuck, this problem seems unmanageable and it worries me  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2014, 08:16:41 PM »
It's all doom and gloom anyway.

.newsflash......the economy did collapse in 2009. Banks failed...major corporations vanshed..millions of people lost their job..home..retirement. .etc.

We're all still here...plugging away as the fucked up world keeps sputtering along...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2014, 08:17:50 PM »
If these people were culled they would not be missed
Wal-mart  disagrees

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2014, 08:19:05 PM »
It's all doom and gloom anyway.

.newsflash......the economy did collapse in 2009. Banks failed...major corporations vanshed..millions of people lost their job..home..retirement. .etc.

We're all still here...plugging away as the fucked up world keeps sputtering along...
yeah ppl were never been as good off on wide scale as now.

there was always a small elite, the rest was always struggling, its totaly normal.

n

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2014, 08:27:55 PM »
end all welfare and let unregulated capitalism sort it all out

single mom get 0 welfare in freedom

then they stop right quick

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2014, 09:42:59 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2014, 09:46:06 PM »

Don't insult me. Rent-a-guard. Don't associate me with pigs.

But Noah loved pigs  :o very much anti Hebrew statement by fake one.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2014, 09:48:10 PM »

You NOT American, don't U remember mr.Fake Jew
 ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2014, 09:53:21 PM »
You NOT American, don't U remember mr.Fake Jew
 ;D

Haha!! Good point

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2014, 10:54:03 PM »
end all welfare and let unregulated capitalism sort it all out

single mom get 0 welfare in freedom

then they stop right quick

Haha. Within a week or two newspapers will start running with this and litter the pages with kids and parents sitting in filth, eating flies and cockroaches. Understand that these people don't know how to earn money for themselves or act and compete in a place of work. Not if you've spent your life taking free money. I'd imagine you must end up thinking all money is free.

I quite enjoy how poverty is seen in some African countries that EDUCATION is your way out of bad circumstances, not more 'free money'

Apart from forceful sterilization or the scumbags' children away from them, there's nothing you can do.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2014, 10:57:08 PM »
Like uberman use to say, the only thing you can do is make enough money to seperate yourself and your family.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2014, 10:58:52 PM »
Like uberman use to say, the only thing you can do is make enough money to seperate yourself and your family.

The boy is not wrong there. But working food production or whatever he was doing, wouldn't quite be the right way to go about it.  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2014, 11:03:52 PM »
The boy is not wrong there. But working food production or whatever he was doing, wouldn't quite be the right way to go about it.  :-\

Did he really lose his job? Poor bastard

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2014, 11:05:31 PM »
Wiggs has not been listening to the Falcon advices = lost.