Author Topic: True Detective  (Read 47238 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: True Detective
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2014, 09:23:04 AM »
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

The whole point of long-running shows, is because the audience gets familiar with the cast.

If you havent' seen the show and know nothing about it then why even bother to post in this thread? You're a troll and a gimp.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2014, 09:24:26 AM »
Yes thank you!

Is it me or does she look much better here than in Texas Chainsaw? A little thickness added some serious changes.

That second picture is incredible. She could use a good rimming in that position. I bet Woody wishes he could've done that for real when they filmed that scene.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2014, 11:33:38 AM »
That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

The whole point of long-running shows, is because the audience gets familiar with the cast.

You're such a kunt just fuck off

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2014, 11:34:16 AM »
Best premium cable series Ive seen in a LOONG time. Highly recommend this show.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2014, 05:42:40 PM »

Fast forward a few years,  Det. "Rust" Cohle has gained some weight. Sneak peek from tonight's episode.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2014, 06:49:39 AM »
Not as intense but still good.  The unravelling has begun, sad to see only two episodes are left.  What a smoking hot piece of ass that new chick Woody was fucking.  I wish to have one dime piece like that, let alone two.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2014, 08:01:24 AM »
Not as intense but still good.  The unravelling has begun, sad to see only two episodes are left.  What a smoking hot piece of ass that new chick Woody was fucking.  I wish to have one dime piece like that, let alone two.

She is on Banshee too and just as hot.....I knew she was going to say " I want you to fuck me the ass"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2014, 08:03:17 AM »
She is on Banshee too and just as hot.....I knew she was going to say " I want you to fuck me the ass"
haha, yeah, he was looking for any excuse not to go over but once she said that he couldn't resist. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2014, 12:31:17 PM »

Yeah I,knew it too.  ;D
A

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2014, 02:47:35 PM »
i have seen a lot of shows, a lot... all the good ones, the legendary ones...but damn as far as "adult" shows go, this is the best I've seen. Flawless, intense, gritty, real... Just do yourself a favor and watch it.

Mucho impressed.  ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2014, 03:29:20 PM »
I'm one of those individuals who THINKS he knows everything about everything especially when it comes to movies and TV shows, only to discover I am a dumb-fook when I read some of these GetBig posts.

I hate to admit it but I have never hard about TRUE DETECTIVE ... but after reading all these comments, I do plan to look into it and see what all the raves are all about.

Thanks to some GetBiggers I was fortunate to 'discover' shows like GAME OF THRONES, BROADWALK EMPIRE, DEADWOOD, IT'S ONLY SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, TEEN WOLF, and a few others that got my total attention.

I never get a chance to watch TV so I have to wait until these shows come out on disc so I can watch them when I have free time to do so ... and once I do , I jump in and enjoy them immensely.

Most are far better than most Hollywood made motion pictures.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2014, 03:57:35 PM »
Yeah I,knew it too.  ;D
X3! She always naked and slooty in Banshee too

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2014, 06:44:16 PM »
Fast forward a few years,  Det. "Rust" Cohle has gained some weight. Sneak peek from tonight's episode.

Wow.  That is solid.  Seriously, Falcon has to be mentally ill, right?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2014, 06:58:58 AM »
Ah fuck shits.  So the shows creator Nic Pizzolatto is teasing online that season 2 might be based on two women detectives.  Good way to kill the fucking show.  I don't know if it's me, but I find women actors trying to act tough as cops very annoying and unwatchable.  The only saving grace would be to cast Jennifer Lawrence and Scarlett Johansen to play the detectives and have numerous lesbian nude scenes but I doubt that would happen.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2014, 07:36:42 AM »
I hope that's not true. While I do appreciate the talents of various female actors, I couldn't agree more about your theory about women cops acting tough on film. Just doesn't work.

That being said, I'm curious as to who the new actors are going to be. Big name stars should be lining up to be in this show after the success and following this first season has had. I just hope the show's creator doesn't try to get cute with it and take a weird direction. The bar has been raised pretty high with this first season.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2014, 07:57:06 AM »
I hope that's not true. While I do appreciate the talents of various female actors, I couldn't agree more about your theory about women cops acting tough on film. Just doesn't work.

That being said, I'm curious as to who the new actors are going to be. Big name stars should be lining up to be in this show after the success and following this first season has had. I just hope the show's creator doesn't try to get cute with it and take a weird direction. The bar has been raised pretty high with this first season.

With Woody and Matt's name attached to this, I bet their inner circle of hollywood friends are lining up.  If they could snag Jodie Foster and Jennifer Connoley then it might work.  But who knows?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2014, 08:05:27 AM »
With Woody and Matt's name attached to this, I bet their inner circle of hollywood friends are lining up.  If they could snag Jodie Foster and Jennifer Connoley then it might work.  But who knows?

The success of Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul and the Hollywood gigs they are now getting from Breaking Bad, has actors who have fallen a little chomping at the bit for some redemption.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2014, 06:08:17 PM »
Did I miss an episode. They just showed clips at the start of this episode and it showed Mat and Woody beating the shit out of each other?? He sent a pic of the girl friend to Woody wife.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2014, 06:11:24 PM »
Did I miss an episode. They just showed clips at the start of this episode and it showed Mat and Woody beating the shit out of each other?? He sent a pic of the girl friend to Woody wife.

Yes, they fought in 1x05 cause matt fucked woods wife

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2014, 06:14:44 PM »
Yes, they fought in 1x05 cause matt fucked woods wife
O shit I missed that one. I have to go back and watch that one. The one today is #6?

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2014, 06:32:10 PM »
O shit I missed that one. I have to go back and watch that one. The one today is #6?

I think tonights is episode 7, won't be able to watch until I get off from work.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2014, 04:50:33 AM »

My bad, they fought in 1x06, last nights was 1x07

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2014, 07:57:49 AM »
I hate pedophiles...I hate pedophiles that hide behind religion ever more.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2014, 05:54:10 PM »

My bad, they fought in 1x06, last nights was 1x07
Yeah I figured that out when I went back and watched them. That was a short sex seen with the horny wife. The young girl riding Woody  :P

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2014, 07:50:34 PM »
I knew it was that guy on the lawnmower at the school.
A