Author Topic: Zimmerman Vs. DMX Who will win?  (Read 5981 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Zimmerman Vs. DMX Who will win?
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 10:41:16 AM »
knew a girl that said the same thing about .50 cent. Said it was because the way he raps about sex makes her horny, she thought he must be good in bed because he could rap about fucking and make her wet.

lulz.

Could be worse. They could have wanted a tag team of the Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff or Vanilla Ice....or if desperate SNOW.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 10:44:58 AM »
THIS should be Zimmerman`s entrance music:

;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
Could be worse. They could have wanted a tag team of the Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff or Vanilla Ice....or if desperate SNOW.

hahaha..  Informa...blah blah...licky boom booomm de hair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2014, 10:55:46 AM »
So what happens when Zimm stomps DMX into oblivion?  Then 15,000 other sewer rats sign up to fight him? 

Maybe Obama could step up since after all if he had a son, he would have looked like both DMX and Tray   :D

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2014, 11:00:17 AM »

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2014, 11:02:58 AM »
I dated this hot white chick years ao.  Very prim and proper girl. Brought up in a rich white household, straight A student, was accepted to the best colleges and loved DMX music.  She one told me that she wish she could meet him and have DMX fuck the shit out of her.  Needless to say I dumped that skanks ass the next day.  What the fuck is wrong with some women?

Brutal cuckolding

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2014, 11:05:13 AM »
I hope Zimm challenges Obama to a celebrity boxing match after he beats DMX into another amberlamps. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 11:09:53 AM »
I hope Zimm challenges Obama to a celebrity boxing match after he beats DMX into another amberlamps. 

I thought the reason Zimmerman shot trayvon was because he was getting his ass whooped...no?

i mean...fighting doesnt seem like his strong suit. He had every advantage in the tale of the tape...and still got his ass whooped right

Extremely Beta....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 11:18:27 AM »
I thought the reason Zimmerman shot trayvon was because he was getting his ass whooped...no?

i mean...fighting doesnt seem like his strong suit. He had every advantage in the tale of the tape...and still got his ass whooped right

Extremely Beta....

Not if Ashtray decked him by surprise like he said he did. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 11:31:55 AM »
When I first heard about this fight I instantly thought DMX would win, being the loudmouth rapper that he is. But now not so sure having studied the facts - Zimmerman has him on height and bodyweight and he's been in training longer. All it's going to take is one well connected punch from the Zim-Zam and it's lights out baby.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 03:11:18 PM »
I dated this hot white chick years ao.  Very prim and proper girl. Brought up in a rich white household, straight A student, was accepted to the best colleges and loved DMX music.  She one told me that she wish she could meet him and have DMX fuck the shit out of her.  Needless to say I dumped that skanks ass the next day.  What the fuck is wrong with some women?

damaged goods.

had a girl tell me that while she lived in vegas (was a burlesque dancer) her "mission" was to fuck Carry Hart (Pink's husband).

why the fuck would you tell your bf/gf something like that? fucking sluts are used to having fuck-buddies, I guess.. who don't care what you do or did in the past, so long as you can still fuck'em.

that girl did give some great blowjobs though... top 3-4 girls I've ever had, though... but still a fucking slut. good riddance.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 04:14:48 PM »

damaged goods.

had a girl tell me that while she lived in vegas (was a burlesque dancer) her "mission" was to fuck Carry Hart (Pink's husband).

why the fuck would you tell your bf/gf something like that? fucking sluts are used to having fuck-buddies, I guess.. who don't care what you do or did in the past, so long as you can still fuck'em.

that girl did give some great blowjobs though... top 3-4 girls I've ever had, though... but still a fucking slut. good riddance.

My best friends dad uses the term "tainted goods" reminded me of that.

You know remind me of him and I picture you with his face.

Not a bad thing. He used to fuck 8+ mommies regularly.

LOVED doing anal apparently. He fucked another one of my buddies moms in the pooper and told us about years later.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2014, 06:20:02 PM »

hahahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2014, 06:25:19 PM »

You're pure Beta. Its sickening

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 06:47:49 PM »
When I first heard about this fight I instantly thought DMX would win, being the loudmouth rapper that he is. But now not so sure having studied the facts - Zimmerman has him on height and bodyweight and he's been in training longer. All it's going to take is one well connected punch from the Zim-Zam and it's lights out baby.
DMX can't simmer the Zimmer.

Hell, neither Trayvon nor the US justice department could do the Zim in, scrawny ass DMX isn't going to fair much better.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2014, 06:56:32 PM »
The vast majority of actors and entertainers such as Kanye, Spike Lee and Jamie Foxx would be shivering like an abused mutt and leave a trail of piss all the way from the locker room to the ring from fear at the prospect of fighting Zimmerman.

All cowards who would be terrified at being exposed in front of the whole world.

Zimmerman is a man with zero to lose. Would fight courageously and leave it all out in the ring.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2014, 08:53:48 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »
So what happens when Zimm stomps DMX into oblivion?  Then 15,000 other sewer rats sign up to fight him? 

Maybe Obama could step up since after all if he had a son, he would have looked like both DMX and Tray   :D

Eric Holder trumps up some sort of assault charges if Zimmerman takes this one.