Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussions  (Read 74050 times)

ismoseppo

Uncle Junior - Discussions
« on: March 25, 2014, 04:47:21 PM »
my thoughts on who uj really is---tldr--wall of text

he portrays himself on here and has told me and others that he runs a fortune 500 company and has a shit ton of money (gee that hasnt happened on here). I think he lives at home, his family may have money but i dont think he even has a job, let alone runs a company. Went to Dubai with his family hence all the pics alone, has very few to no friends irl and i think may have some sort of mental illness (no not like me, more depression). Super easy guy to influence cause he wants friends and my gawd women can use and abuse this guy like no other if they choose cause he doesnt do well with the chicks. No one sleeps in the attic if they run a fortune 500 company--period. It all leans towards living at home.

Zerooooooo backbone cause bikinislut absolutely rapes him for money and asks other guys on the forum out on dates. A guy with money NEVER stops his life for a third tier chick across the ocean who is clearly unstable in between the ears and is playing him. He had me and others fooled for a bit but its pretty clear whats up now. I dont wanna see anything bad happen to him, but this is a disaster unfolding in slo mo

anyways just my 2 cents--------super curious what others think the real story is

ismoseppo

Re: Uncle Junior--Like U But You Are a Joke
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 04:48:42 PM »
side note--bs cried on here that her best friend got killed in a car crash--i asked him if that was legit in pm and got no answer--shes a real champ, faking car accidents,.........hmmmmmm we've seen that before

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 04:49:13 PM »
Uncle Junior--Like U But You Are a Joke
Dont like him, and he isnt funny.

ismoseppo

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »
Dont like him, and he isnt funny.

the shock factor in your response is quite low  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 04:53:08 PM »
side note--bs cried on here that her best friend got killed in a car crash--i asked him if that was legit in pm and got no answer--shes a real champ, faking car accidents,.........hmmmmmm we've seen that before
She also claims to be a cancer survivor.  Sometime people make that up as well.  :-\

ismoseppo

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 04:54:18 PM »
She also claims to be a cancer survivor.  Sometime people make that up as well.  :-\

oh ya i forgot about that---he apparently shipped her a ton of money for "meds"

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 04:54:44 PM »
He viciously attacked me earlier. Quite out of character for him, possibly a first. I think the steroid stack is working.

And your jealous of mixed race man (not that race/heritage is even relevant to the discussion) who graduated from one of the best Business Schools in Europe (across the road from mine actually) with a top notch degree in finance and economics, works no doubt for one of the top firms in the country as a trader/consultant in City of London making major bucks/bonuses you can only dream of, has a great physique and personality to match, drinks and parties and smokes cigars in Mayfair, (probably the most exclusive part of London), is educated and well traveled and you want us to fucking take history lessons from you while you spew your racist bullshit to feed your inferiority complex.

Now ask yourself who is the Knee-Grow here boy?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 05:00:27 PM »
He viciously attacked me earlier. Quite out of character for him, possibly a first. I think the steroid stack is working.

You call this a vicious attack? Telling me to rub my turd colored skin off and jump in bleach is ok in comparison?
S

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 05:01:01 PM »
You call this a vicious attack? Telling me to rub my turd colored skin off and jump in bleach is ok in comparison?
Yeah, exactly.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 05:07:50 PM »
Let me get this straight you do not believe she is a cancer survivor and thinking she is lying? Am I understanding you correctly here?

Do you admit if you are wrong about that would be a pretty darn shitty thing to say!

I think she is full of shit and no, its not a shitty thing to say or think.  Why should I believe her?  What proof has she given to go on?  Furthermore, how is it shitty when she is a verified liar?

Side question:

Why don`t you live in something bigger than 675 square feet?  ???

ismoseppo

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »

Ok let me break it down to you as to why Josh is mad with me.

If you look at the post he made after we had our skype conversation he goes on to say what a stand up guy I am and quote on quote rates me as high as Chaos etc.

Now Josh has huge beef with Bikinislut and is hell bent on trying to reveal her identity without success and is upset that I won't give up the info he wants.

I have told Josh to lay off BS and I have also told BS to lay off Josh but they are both hell bent on hating each others guts.

Everytime, I speak to Josh in pm's its she is this she is that I can't believe why you are wasting your time with her etc.

Everytime I speak to BS she is like he is a cuuuunt never trust him, he is an asshole blah blah blah.

Now all I want is for this stupidity to end on both parties and bygones to be bygones but I am piggy in the middle here trying to make the peace but I am dealing with two quite frankly very stubborn individuals who won't let it go.

im not mad at you at all

i genuinely feel sorry for you that you are getting used by a woman to the degree you are. I also feel bad that you have to portray yourself as a fortune 500 ceo world traveller etc etc. Ya you had me fooled but facts are facts no fortune 500 ceo lives in the attic and never changes out of his tap out sleeveless sweater. You have low self esteem, and thats fine, lord knows i do to.

you just want this bs thing to be real so badly that you paint all of us on here as assholes for pointing out the truth that she is using you.

i dont care if she hates me, she just fits in with the majority of the board. She hates lots of us on here cause we are exposing her plan.

but, you're the shepherd

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 05:16:51 PM »
Well let me tell you as a matter of 100% fact (which is indisputable) that I personally know you are completely wrong and if you had a shred of decency about you, you would not make fun about something like that.

How is this making fun?  Have you never heard of people making up illnesses, even cancer, for personal gain?  Its quite common actually.  I am not making fun (even if I was, what would it matter), I am just questioning her truthfulness on the matter.  She is the type of person to make it up and you are the type of person to believe it.

Why are you so gullible at times?

ismoseppo

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »
How is this making fun?  Have you never heard of people making up illnesses, even cancer, for personal gain?  Its quite common actually.  I am not making fun (even if I was, what would it matter), I am just questioning her truthfulness on the matter.  She is the type of person to make it up and you are the type of person to believe it.

Why are you so gullible at time?

sooooooooooooooooooo gullible

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 05:20:25 PM »
sooooooooooooooooooo gullible

Fortune 500 CEOs are this easily taken in.  Most are sharks and will eat anyone alive.  You can`t pull anything over on those guys.  They didn`t get to where they are by being duped over the internet by some seventh rate "figure" competitor who looks like Pinocchio smeared in shit.

Even if a Fortune 500 CEO did get taken for a ride, he would just laugh it off and not act like a grown baby about the situation.  Especially over someone they never met in the first place.

ismoseppo

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 05:21:52 PM »
Fortune 500 CEOs are this easily taken in.  Most are sharks and will eat anyone alive.  You can`t pull anything over on those guys.  They didn`t get to where they are by being duped over the internet by some seventh rate "figure" competitor who looks like Pinocchio smeared in shit.

Even if a Fortune 500 CEO did get taken for a ride, he would just laugh it off and not act like a grown baby about the situation.  Especially over someone they never met in the first place.

see, why doesnt my brain come up with these?  :-X :-X :-X

maybe fortune 500 sq foot apartment ceo

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 05:25:26 PM »

ismoseppo

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 05:35:15 PM »
we now bring you a commercial break while junior goes on skype for a mutual meltdown with bs about this thread

cue music,.................

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 05:37:29 PM »
The story of "uncle" Junior and BikiniSlut. How it all started. Joon makes his appearance at 2:10.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 05:38:23 PM »
ok IF you believe uncle joon you believe the following

he is a multi-millionaire businessman
he is a decent cage fighter
he makes hundreds of thousands playing poker
his company opened an office in dubai where he won tonnes of dough

and yet he lives in an attic with fake burberry bedsheets and posts on here all hours of the day in a sometimes UK sometimes US accent.

perfectly normal standard stuff - more or less echoes every getbiggers existence

for what its worth i believe he is a bored kid who got left dough and is struggling to come to terms with depression

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 05:38:45 PM »
You are so fucking retarded its unbelievable.

I went to her.

I pursued her.

She didn't want anything to do with me at first (read the threads)

She has NEVER asked me for a goddamn dime or anything whatsoever.

I CHOOSE to do certain things cos I WANTED TO.

You are an idiot.

People don't use Getbig forum as some kinda goldding site, if she wanted to do that she would join a site like sugarddie.com or something.

Have some intelligence about what you are saying.

I am done with you.

You cross the lined.

What are you going to do to me?   ???

If you want to help someone out, you do so and you don`t come on here bragging about it.  You couldn`t get to mom`s attic fast enough to post how good of a Samaritan you were.  Do you think anyone on here cares?  They don`t.  You are our "ment" and all we are doing is "enjoying the ment".

I wanted to like you, but you have devolved.  I think that is the general feeling with everyone as well.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 05:40:35 PM »
and yet he lives in an attic with fake burberry bedsheets and posts on here all hours of the day in a sometimes UK sometimes US accent.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. He often doesn't sound cockney at all. He could be from Indianapolis or Tacoma for all we know.

NightTrain

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 05:41:39 PM »
You are so fucking retarded its unbelievable.

I went to her.

I pursued her.

She didn't want anything to do with me at first (read the threads)

She has NEVER asked me for a goddamn dime or anything whatsoever.

I CHOOSE to do certain things cos I WANTED TO.

You are an idiot.

People don't use Getbig forum as some kinda goldding site, if she wanted to do that she would join a site like sugarddie.com or something.

Have some intelligence about what you are saying.

I am done with you.

You cross the lined.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! not sure where to start.

"I pursed her" . He can't be serious.  

ismoseppo

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 05:41:57 PM »
ok IF you believe uncle joon you believe the following

he is a multi-millionaire businessman
he is a decent cage fighter
he makes hundreds of thousands playing poker
his company opened an office in dubai where he won tonnes of dough

perfectly normal standard stuff - more or less echoes every getbiggers existence

for what its worth i believe he is a bored kid who got left dough and is struggling to come to terms with depression

i would literally bet my life on this

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2014, 05:42:34 PM »
I would rather Pursue Tbombz than BS.  Srs.

ismoseppo

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »
What are you going to do to me?   ???

If you want to help someone out, you do so and you don`t come on here bragging about it.  You couldn`t get to mom`s attic fast enough to post how good of a Samaritan you were.  Do you think anyone on here cares?  They don`t.  You are our "ment" and all we are doing is "enjoying the ment".

I wanted to like you, but you have devolved.  I think that is the general feeling with everyone as well.

very good note
i think most liked him at the beginning but now he is just an annoying liar