Author Topic: Denis Cyplenkov (Russian Beast)  (Read 63997 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Denis Cyplenkov (Russian Beast)
« Reply #125 on: November 13, 2014, 02:41:32 PM »
Definitely doesn't have acromegaly.  For one, acromegaly is usually only seen in middle-aged adults.  Secondly, people with chronically high levels of GH don't have significant musculature--think of Andre the Giant. Thirdly, he was a beast even as a young teenager....if that was from hyperpituitarism the guy would have ended up 7' tall.

It's just genetics compounded with a good dose of PEDs and maybe some radioactive drinking water.

No offense but everything you say could definitely be wrong. Acromegaly can come on at anytime in a persons life and if it would come on later in life after ones bones have developed he wouldn't be any taller. As far as muscle size he's on anabolics.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2014, 02:50:46 PM »

IMO THE TOP PIC IS PERFECT BUILD,U CAN JUST SEE THE DUDE REEKS OF POWER. U DONT LOOK LIKE THAT DOING PUSH UPS AND DIPS
R

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #127 on: November 13, 2014, 02:52:30 PM »
Definitely doesn't have acromegaly.  For one, acromegaly is usually only seen in middle-aged adults.  Secondly, people with chronically high levels of GH don't have significant musculature--think of Andre the Giant. Thirdly, he was a beast even as a young teenager....if that was from hyperpituitarism the guy would have ended up 7' tall.

It's just genetics compounded with a good dose of PEDs and maybe some radioactive drinking water.
he has stated himself that he has it. I believe it. look at his hands in teen pics...

but he uses aas for sure. aas in combination with acromelagy = monster

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #128 on: November 13, 2014, 03:28:46 PM »
No offense but everything you say could definitely be wrong. Acromegaly can come on at anytime in a persons life and if it would come on later in life after ones bones have developed he wouldn't be any taller. As far as muscle size he's on anabolics.

Are you saying that my pseudo-diagnosis based on a couple of photos may be inaccurate??  :o ;D

My point is, he had advanced musculature even as a young, growing male.  So if abnormally-high levels of GH were at play back then, he would have ended up freakishly tall.  Plus, acromegalics don't usually have significant musculature to speak of--certainly nothing even close to what we see here.  Finally, if the guy DID have hyperpituitarism leading to acromegaly, he'd get it treated, unless he had a death wish.

You are correct, we are all just guessing.  It just seems more likely to me that he is a naturally thick guy (who takes anabolics/GH) rather than someone with an overactive pituitary.  The guy was probably a 14-lb newborn, or something like that

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 13, 2014, 03:37:05 PM »
Are you saying that my pseudo-diagnosis based on a couple of photos may be inaccurate??  :o ;D

My point is, he had advanced musculature even as a young, growing male.  So if abnormally-high levels of GH were at play back then, he would have ended up freakishly tall.  Plus, acromegalics don't usually have significant musculature to speak of--certainly nothing even close to what we see here.  Finally, if the guy DID have hyperpituitarism leading to acromegaly, he'd get it treated, unless he had a death wish.

You are correct, we are all just guessing.  It just seems more likely to me that he is a naturally thick guy (who takes anabolics/GH) rather than someone with an overactive pituitary.  The guy was probably a 14-lb newborn, or something like that

Yeah he def has something going on. I'm still not 100% convinced he didn't have acromegaly to some degree at one point in his life.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #130 on: November 13, 2014, 05:10:14 PM »
IMO THE TOP PIC IS PERFECT BUILD,U CAN JUST SEE THE DUDE REEKS OF POWER. U DONT LOOK LIKE THAT DOING PUSH UPS AND DIPS
With a waist almost as wide as his shoulders.