Author Topic: Lee Priest - Appreciation - Striving for Perfection  (Read 55601 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Lee Priest Talks About IFBB Politics
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2014, 01:47:36 AM »
This shit doesn't belong on getbig.

....nor any inflatables...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2014, 01:50:47 AM »

I remember about ten or twelve years ago being a member of an invite source board that was owned by the guy that started VPX. I guess he saw more money could be had selling supplements.

VPX's only hope now is Shawn Rhoden....

and every other page in any BB rag proves it. Already tired of seeing him.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2014, 03:16:29 AM »
the ifbb changed the mr.universe to the world championships at the same time they changed the mr.america to the nationals.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2014, 06:03:52 AM »
Lee always looked great and still does at 42 yo.

He is the definition of bodybuilding for life contrary to the schmoes bozos that run IFBB and don't even lift.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2014, 06:10:36 AM »
sounds like the same cynical bitter sore loser he ever was.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2014, 06:26:20 AM »
Lee is a straight shooter and doesn't bullshit like so many other bodybuilders.

I can explain why the pros don't stick together and make conditions better for themselves. If someone like Lee is suspended then there is one less guy to compete with. Everyone moves up a place.

The IFBB was set up by Ben Weider who admired Napoleon. Think about the control that the IFBB has. Pro cards are issued. That is a bunch of total bullshit. It has always been about controlling the bodybuilders like sheep.

The Olympia contest was a bad decision and has probably ruined bodybuilding. Ben and Joe came and conquered bodybuilding but look at the mess they left. Why should the Mr Olympia be a bigger contest than Mr Universe?

That shouldn't be even thinkable. However, Joe wanted a contest so all the champions could compete. There was

already a contest in England that catered to the professionals but Joe wanted his own show. What a shame those egos were in the game.

There shouldn't be any suspensions and other crap.

Lee is an honest guy but gets called "Liar Priest" by assholes in the game. That Jay snubbed Lee is disgraceful.

Lee is right that we all get what we deserve and we deserve what we get.

How the heck did Steve Weinberger become an important official in the IFBB? Shades of the inmates running the asylum!

What you, Steve?!

Id love to comment, but my contest placing may be affected if I do

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2014, 06:30:44 AM »
the ifbb changed the mr.universe to the world championships at the same time they changed the mr.america to the nationals.

Shame, there is a wonderful history to the name Mr Universe.

The ifbb should have some competing federation, some competition.

Seems like they (a handful of people) make or break bodybuilders.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2014, 06:46:54 AM »
sounds like the same cynical bitter sore loser he ever was.

If he is a loser what do you think about yourself and 99% of getbiggers? Winners?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2014, 06:57:10 AM »
A top Bloke for sure  8)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2014, 07:18:12 AM »
Good stuff, but I really wanted to hear about that serene summer day when Lee's poopenschaft violently sputtered day's old dungaroo doodoo spackle all over Karen Mackle's inflatables.

Made me laugh way more than I ought to.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2014, 07:26:44 AM »
One thing I like about Lee is he doesn't hold shit in. He tells it like it is.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2014, 11:32:30 AM »
One thing I like about Lee is he doesn't hold shit in. He tells it like it is.

Yes, when 'keeping it real' goes wrong.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »
How is Lee more muscular than David when Lee is missing a chest, which is a big bodypart and David has better shape, size and detail in his back than Lee? Furthermore this isn't about David. Odd, how you picked him.
Lee had a problem peaking for contests. His problem areas were lower back, glutes and hamstrings. Which is why he wore those full back posing trunks. He knew this. David is very consistent when it comes to contest.

What are you talking about Ronnie for and him winning?
You know it's true that's why you said it is horseshit. Because you know it's true. Lee and Shawn wouldn't be able to say half the stuff that they said had they not been popular in the mags , or Weider Sponsored, or sponsored by big supp companies. This has nothing to do with Ronnie winning.
It's not an all or nothing game. You damn well politics plays, and Lee and you both know that he benefited as well from politics, he just played his hand and got shafted.
bro, I know it is true? really? that is your argument? lmao

Why am I talking about Ronnie? you brought it up, not me, you said he had pull with the companies, did you know everyone in the top 10 where weider athletes at the weider Olympia except for Ronnie, who had nothing to do with weider and he won, how does your retarded conspiracy theory horse shit explain that?

Ya the promotors of the shows who you say ''have pull'' on placings could not even get a weider athlete who won the pre-judging to come in first over a non weider athlete, do you know how stupid you sound?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2014, 11:39:54 AM »
good post!
no it was not, anyone who has seen Henry and has seen Priest know Priest has way way more muscle then Henry. Priest is a fucken tank, thick as fuck and Henry is slender, not that big at all.

Do you guys even know what the word '' muscular'' means, it means muscle, priest has way more muscle then Henry, I have seen them 50 times, this is not comparable in muscularity,.... duh priest is 2 inches shorter at the same weight.

edit

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2014, 11:44:14 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2014, 11:45:59 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2014, 11:47:43 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2014, 11:50:45 AM »
ok fine, I am wrong he is not 3 inches taller, but still he is taller and looks way smaller then Priest anyway

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2014, 12:05:41 PM »
bro, I know it is true? really? that is your argument? lmao

Why am I talking about Ronnie? you brought it up, not me, you said he had pull with the companies, did you know everyone in the top 10 where weider athletes at the weider Olympia except for Ronnie, who had nothing to do with weider and he won, how does your retarded conspiracy theory horse shit explain that?

Ya the promotors of the shows who you say ''have pull'' on placings could not even get a weider athlete who won the pre-judging to come in first over a non weider athlete, do you know how stupid you sound?
Of course you know it's true. That is why you dismiss it.
If it was not true, then why have other bodybuilders, namely Lee Priest have talked about it in the past?
You know it's true when That Abomination won the 212 Mr. O, and he was out of Steve W's gym. You know it's true, when Beyeke loses to Kuclo, when apparently Kuclo is friends with the head judge of that contest. You know when these have been articles and even threads written about how the promoters of some shows were even the judges. Conflict of interest?
Conspiracy theory? We all know that shit goes down, Pro bodybuilding is probably the most corrupt, most inept judged sporting event, it's a wonder why the Feds haven't looked into yet.

You brought up Ronnie winning because he wasn't a Weider athlete at the time of his win. When we all could see who was the better man on that day, and it wasn't Flex Wheeler (who had said that someone up high in the Weider offices had said that he didn't compete in the 97 O because he was too busy screwing his wife.)
We all know how to break things down, you just want to ignore certain things. All Flex had to do was show up in his 98 Arnold condition and he possibly would have won, who knows. But the way he looked in 98, it was Ronnie's show.
Which is a blessing in disguise for Flex Wheeler's health.

And as far as Lee, Lee at his best was 199, I believe even he himself said that when he won that contest at 199 that it was his best look. Yet these 212 guys---Flex Lewis and David Henry blow him out of the water. Both have better chests than lee, and both have better backs than Lee and better quads than him, all while consistently having better conditioning than Lee. bigger chests and bigger more detailed backs, while being slightly taller than him..to me that is more muscular.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2014, 12:08:18 PM »
ok fine, I am wrong he is not 3 inches taller, but still he is taller and looks way smaller then Priest anyway
And that was a young David Henry...he's not at the same weight that he competes at now.
In fact, I had said a long time ago on here that David was like the black Lee Priest.

Yet we continue to focus on him...why not Flex Lewis?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #145 on: May 21, 2014, 01:01:02 PM »
Fuck him. He made his bed. Typical victim mentality, can't take responsibility for his actions.

This^^^He wants back in so he can attempt to make another scene...He'll be lucky to make age 45 with that beet root head he's working...Live by the sword, die by the sword...LMAO at him thinking he could sue them. This guy is delusional...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #146 on: May 21, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »
no it was not, anyone who has seen Henry and has seen Priest know Priest has way way more muscle then Henry. Priest is a fucken tank, thick as fuck and Henry is slender, not that big at all.

Do you guys even know what the word '' muscular'' means, it means muscle, priest has way more muscle then Henry, I have seen them 50 times, this is not comparable in muscularity,.... duh priest is 2 inches shorter at the same weight.

edit

Lee was thicker back in the day, but now he's a shell of himself. His back is almost non-existent...Henry's back alone would blow Lee off the stage.

Simple Simon

« Reply #147 on: May 21, 2014, 01:30:21 PM »
Hes actually the 2013 Mr Universe, which is probably the only bodybuilding title the general public knows about.

"Phil Heath Mr Olympia"
"Mr what, whats that?"

Everyone knows what being Mr Universe entails.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #148 on: May 21, 2014, 02:23:35 PM »

edit

Lee is def bigger than Henry. I remember seeing Henry compete in the middleweights at nationals , recall is weight was around 167 or so. Very small bone structure, wrists, no calves... Just a very tiny guy in person. Even though he's put on weight over the yrs still can't hide the fact he's a little man like a lot of other pros are

Lee is thicker, bigger bone structure , legs, calves...

Henry never beat lee when they were competing??

Flex lewis is a different story, similar to lee but better structure and by far imo surpassed lee

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #149 on: May 21, 2014, 02:28:48 PM »
Of course you know it's true. That is why you dismiss it.
If it was not true, then why have other bodybuilders, namely Lee Priest have talked about it in the past?
You know it's true when That Abomination won the 212 Mr. O, and he was out of Steve W's gym. You know it's true, when Beyeke loses to Kuclo, when apparently Kuclo is friends with the head judge of that contest. You know when these have been articles and even threads written about how the promoters of some shows were even the judges. Conflict of interest?
Conspiracy theory? We all know that shit goes down, Pro bodybuilding is probably the most corrupt, most inept judged sporting event, it's a wonder why the Feds haven't looked into yet.

You brought up Ronnie winning because he wasn't a Weider athlete at the time of his win. When we all could see who was the better man on that day, and it wasn't Flex Wheeler (who had said that someone up high in the Weider offices had said that he didn't compete in the 97 O because he was too busy screwing his wife.)
We all know how to break things down, you just want to ignore certain things. All Flex had to do was show up in his 98 Arnold condition and he possibly would have won, who knows. But the way he looked in 98, it was Ronnie's show.
Which is a blessing in disguise for Flex Wheeler's health.

And as far as Lee, Lee at his best was 199, I believe even he himself said that when he won that contest at 199 that it was his best look. Yet these 212 guys---Flex Lewis and David Henry blow him out of the water. Both have better chests than lee, and both have better backs than Lee and better quads than him, all while consistently having better conditioning than Lee. bigger chests and bigger more detailed backs, while being slightly taller than him..to me that is more muscular.

Beyeke didn't just lose to Kuclo he lost to moral and Delarosa

Maybe beyeke isn't as good as people make him out to be , good everything but sorry ass conditioning just like that "protege" Brandon curry ::)