Author Topic: As I said all along...Clive Bundy is a piece of shit  (Read 13400 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: As I said all along...Clive Bundy is a piece of shit
« Reply #150 on: June 10, 2014, 07:57:34 AM »
haha excellent!  They were too extreme for them.  Not that they weren't pricks - stopping americans and demanding to see their "papers" is as anti-Constitution as it gets.  But it's good to see they were removed.

and if these two had been some sort of left wing radicals you'd have 50 threads about it already, probably all by only one or two people

instead they were far right wing radicals so you don't hear a word about it on this board

Specifically,  the center/left posters on this board don't lose their minds and go on a 5 day posting spree and the right wingers (~ 80% of this board) never even bother to mention these two (who share points of view with some of our craziest posters, targeted and gunned down 2 police officers.   The writings of these two nutbags would not have looked out of place for some of the crazier/insane posters on this board.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2014, 07:59:10 AM »
and if these two had been some sort of left wing radicals you'd have 50 threads about it already, probably all by only one or two people

instead they were far right wing radicals so you don't hear a word about it on this board

Specifically,  the center/left posters on this board don't lose their minds and go on a 5 day posting spree and the right wingers (~ 80% of this board) never even bother to mention these two (who share points of view with some of our craziest posters, targeted and gunned down 2 police officers.   The writings of these two nutbags would not have looked out of place for some of the crazier/insane posters on this board.

:'(

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2014, 08:11:30 AM »

Oh, yeah, because retarded leftists have never labeled the GOP as racist based on the action of a very small segment of the extreme right. Nor have they posted hundreds of threads about, nor posted articles on that subject.

HEHEHEEHH!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2014, 08:12:10 AM »
Oh, yeah, because retarded leftists have never labeled the GOP as racist based on the action of a very small segment of the extreme right. Nor have they posted hundreds of threads about, nor posted articles on that subject.

HEHEHEEHH!!

remember the census worker that got killed?  How quick leftists and libs want to forget that one. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2014, 08:12:21 AM »
:'(

dude, why haven't you started a thread or 10 or 20 threads about these domestic terrorists

instead you wasted the last 48 hours of your life making the same posts you've already made for the last 6 years

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2014, 08:14:30 AM »

HEHEHEEHH!!

sure thing,

feel free to bump those hundreds of threads or even just the most recent 100

fact is that if these two idiots had any ties to the left wing we would have had 50 threads in the last 48 hours and like I said, they would have come from 1 or 2 posters on this board in a marathon frenzy of self induced mania and paranoia

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2014, 08:27:50 AM »
remember the census worker that got killed?  How quick leftists and libs want to forget that one. 

Correct. But, these leftist retard, like strawboy, have selective memory. Remember when they tried to claim the Giffords' shooter as a right wing nut job?

I am still waiting for proof that "racist" Tea party supporters spat on blacks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2014, 08:30:36 AM »
Correct. But, these leftist retard, like strawboy, have selective memory. Remember when they tried to claim the Giffords' shooter as a right wing nut job?

I am still waiting for proof that "racist" Tea party supporters spat on blacks.

I'm still waiting for you or 333 to start one thread (or ten threads) about these domestic terrorists who just executed 3 people this weekend for purely ideological reasons, many of which have been supported on this board by our right wing posters

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2014, 11:17:49 AM »
I'm still waiting for you or 333 to start one thread (or ten threads) about these domestic terrorists who just executed 3 people this weekend for purely ideological reasons, many of which have been supported on this board by our right wing posters
you wont get 333 to do it; he's busy trying to get that blasted plastic cap off.
w