Author Topic: As I said all along...Clive Bundy is a piece of shit  (Read 13402 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: As I said all along...Clive Bundy is a piece of shit
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2014, 12:24:05 PM »
No, you're just one of the easiest to dispatch.

The best kind of racist is a DEAD racist. Let me know when you want to elevate your status. I'd be happy to help.

You making a death threat to me on the net?   ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 12:26:24 PM »
No, you're just one of the easiest to dispatch.

The best kind of racist is a DEAD racist. Let me know when you want to elevate your status. I'd be happy to help.

There would be very few people of any color left on earth.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 12:27:00 PM »

You making a death threat to me on the net?   ;)

:o umm... No nono nono no... No death threat.
I was instead extending a friendly invitation. :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
There would be very few people of any color left on earth.

Somehow I get the feeling there would be few people (not of color) left on the earth.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 12:30:53 PM »
Somehow I get the feeling there would be few people (not of color) left on the earth.
That statement in itself is racist and prejudicial.   I guess that means you wouldn't be around either.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 12:52:45 PM »
This guy is an idiot and nobody would be defending him at all except a goddam swat team descended on his farm...a lot of folks instantly though about Ruby ridge and wanted to help him out. The right has already distanced themselves from him. Some blacks have fallen in love with free shit and the victim mentality. they expect the Dems to rescue them. If the blacks as a whole get rescued their gonna figure out they're getting screwed...and no longer vote lib dem.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 12:57:49 PM »
That statement in itself is racist and prejudicial.   I guess that means you wouldn't be around either.

Who is talking about killing racists? I'm talking about educating them, ...as in a Zombie Apocalypse.

The Zombie Apocalypse is not a bunch rotting, maggot infested corpses, suddenly rising up from being buried 6 feet under the earth. An Apocalypse is not a mass dying off, but rather a mass awakening. Therefore, a Zombie Apocalypse is a mass awakening of the spiritually dead, mentally ignorant, and the emotionally impaired. Look around, ...it's happening as I type.

I speak only from personal experience, and it has been my experience that there are far greater numbers of racists among populations considered to be "lacking in colour." Racism is so systemically entrenched, there are far greater numbers of unconscious racists among the population lacking in colour, as they derive benefit from a system that maintains their privileges. However, more & more 'under privileged' people of all ethnicities are waking up to the inherent bias in the system, and as with anything else, those who derive benefit from the system are often the last to recognize it's flaws. And many who do recognize it's flaws occasionally develop Stockholm Syndrome, siding with the very system that oppresses them behaving like crabs in a barrel. ie: "I got screwed over, so you should be too" "how dare you figure a way to get out from under that thumb of oppression, when I'm still under it's jackboot. You should be just as screwed as me"

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2014, 01:00:31 PM »
This guy is an idiot and nobody would be defending him at all except a goddam swat team descended on his farm...a lot of folks instantly though about Ruby ridge and wanted to help him out. The right has already distanced themselves from him. Some blacks have fallen in love with free shit and the victim mentality. they expect the Dems to rescue them. If the blacks as a whole get rescued their gonna figure out they're getting screwed...and no longer vote lib dem.

After learning more about the guy - he's racist, he hasn't recognized the govt in 20 years, he has millions in cattle on govt lands, millions of $$ in income on the line... and the fact that anyone who observes the guy for 2 minutes realizes he's angry, loud and perhaps a tad unpredictable... and he probably owns a SHITload of guns (legally of course).

Well, only an IDIOT would walk up there with a clipboard and tell him they're removing his cattle/livelihood.   Only a FOOL would walk up there unarmed.  NONE of us would try to remove the property of such a dude, right?

The SWAT team prevented a 'misunderstanding'.   They didn't touch him.  They didn't shoot anyone.  Did they even point guns?  Woudl love to see evidence of that, other than the word of a, well, you know...

I see NOTHING wrong with bringing along security IN CASE a dude that doesn't even recognize their fcking ability to govern him, decides to do something violent.  Common sense.  They weren't delivering mail to an old man.  They were seizing the property of an admittedly armed separist.  

Also -
 “Since when does the government send armed officers to collect a debt?” (Hannity) Many repossession and foreclosure actions often involve a sheriff or other armed officials, and confiscation of property is an ordinary means by which a government resolves a debt.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 01:08:08 PM »
they bring 2 armed sheriffs to a door in south florida when they serve eviction notice.  That's after 3 or 6 months of non-payment. 

Now, multiply getting kicked out of a rental home... VERSUS removing the cattle worth millions... from a guy you know has guns, who has ignored your orders for 20 years.  In the middle of a ranch in rural nevada?   Dude could cap you and bury you in the yard and nobody would ever know anything.   Crazy.

YES, you're going to bring armed men there.  yes, that's common sense.  HOW MANY did they send?   Cause one trained guy with an AR-15 can easily chop down 6 men standing on his porch if he has the advantage of a curtain and surprise. 

If I'm in charge of serving papers out there, Yes, I'm going to bring ten men and fan out anytime I have to tell crazy old armed guys I'm taking all their cattle.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 01:13:06 PM »
Who is talking about killing racists? I'm talking about educating them, ...as in a Zombie Apocalypse.

The Zombie Apocalypse is not a bunch rotting, maggot infested corpses, suddenly rising up from being buried 6 feet under the earth. An Apocalypse is not a mass dying off, but rather a mass awakening. Therefore, a Zombie Apocalypse is a mass awakening of the spiritually dead, mentally ignorant, and the emotionally impaired. Look around, ...it's happening as I type.

I speak only from personal experience, and it has been my experience that there are far greater numbers of racists among populations considered to be "lacking in colour." Racism is so systemically entrenched, there are far greater numbers of unconscious racists among the population lacking in colour, as they derive benefit from a system that maintains their privileges. However, more & more 'under privileged' people of all ethnicities are waking up to the inherent bias in the system, and as with anything else, those who derive benefit from the system are often the last to recognize it's flaws. And many who do recognize it's flaws occasionally develop Stockholm Syndrome, siding with the very system that oppresses them behaving like crabs in a barrel. ie: "I got screwed over, so you should be too" "how dare you figure a way to get out from under that thumb of oppression, when I'm still under it's jackboot. You should be just as screwed as me"

Ive had the opposite experience.  The most racist people I have ever encountered were black.  In every case they justified their racism with a smug self-righteous sense of entitlement.  Because of some perceived historical slight they feel they have the right to hate.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 01:15:51 PM »
they bring 2 armed sheriffs to a door in south florida when they serve eviction notice.  That's after 3 or 6 months of non-payment. 

Now, multiply getting kicked out of a rental home... VERSUS removing the cattle worth millions... from a guy you know has guns, who has ignored your orders for 20 years.  In the middle of a ranch in rural nevada?   Dude could cap you and bury you in the yard and nobody would ever know anything.   Crazy.

YES, you're going to bring armed men there.  yes, that's common sense.  HOW MANY did they send?   Cause one trained guy with an AR-15 can easily chop down 6 men standing on his porch if he has the advantage of a curtain and surprise. 

If I'm in charge of serving papers out there, Yes, I'm going to bring ten men and fan out anytime I have to tell crazy old armed guys I'm taking all their cattle.

You know what you get with a swat team and snipers...u get militia groups eager to take a shot at the Government. If you bring two deputies you get no national attention...shit was blown out of proportion.
L

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 01:18:20 PM »

It's racist only if a white person says it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 01:26:32 PM »

You know what you get with a swat team and snipers...u get militia groups eager to take a shot at the Government. If you bring two deputies you get no national attention...shit was blown out of proportion.

well, they've certainly BEGGED the swat team and snipers to act.  They didn't.  Not at his ranch, not at the protest, even when they did block the road and really work to create a confrontation (which they admit).

So we can say "well, in 1995, they would have done this..." which is what Bundy said.  But their ACTIONS were not waco.  They stood there and kept a lookout.

Seriously, you would send TWO sheriff's to tell an armed anti-govt guy that you're about to remove his cattle and thus very possibly ruin his family business, lose home, etc?

It only got national attention because dude screamed about WACO and slow news month for FOX.

And we never know... woudl he have opened fire on 2 deputies?  WOuld there have been a "misunderstanding" and the only evidence is 2 dead cops and this racist's WORD that they drew first?

Strategically, they send 2 cops here to a residence in case someone wants a battle.  Sometimes more.  Cause one guy CAN take out a few cops, but he can't take out a SWAT team.  These dudes are just running drills all day anyway, i have zero problem with making them actually drive out to locations and do nothing but stand there.   Sure, sucks. Sure, intimidating.  but they were dealing with an armed, anti-govt racist that had IGNORED their polite requests for 20 years.   If there had been a shooting, we'd be pissed they looked at this situation and sent in 2 guys to deal with such a potential threat.  Signs are there.   Dude is screaming about waco, his fmaily WANTED a big showdown. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 01:32:02 PM »
This guy is an idiot and nobody would be defending him at all except a goddam swat team descended on his farm...a lot of folks instantly though about Ruby ridge and wanted to help him out.

Agreed. The Feds overplayed their hand, ...but i suppose thats what you get when you hire a private paramilitary mercenary force against a rancher.

The right has already distanced themselves from him.

He should have hired a publicist

Some blacks have fallen in love with free shit and the victim mentality. they expect the Dems to rescue them. If the blacks as a whole get rescued their gonna figure out they're getting screwed...and no longer vote lib dem.

Says the biggest recipient of free gov't shit on the board.

What's the US Gov't military expenditure these days?

Don't get me started on how you & your kind have sucked at the gov't teat for decades, depleted your national treasury, and indebted generations to come, ...all for a bunch of unnecessary Gov't "make work" projects that do not benefit the citizens, but instead impoverishes them, does not make your country safer, but infact endangers it, ...And you justify your own "victim mentality" by citing the deaths of Americans, the independent pursuit of happiness & self-determination by sovereign nations, ...and even the democratic wishes of citizens halfway around the world.

Blowback is a biyatch, ...but it justifies the free shit, higher combat pay, and certainly let's you scream victim and cry like a stuck pig when they object or resist the free gravy train you get, due to your govt's harmful interventions into the affairs of sovereign nations.

Then after using you up & spitting you out, if you even manage to defy the odds and survive the hell they put you in, ... they cut your benefits (more free shit you were promised) leave you to deal with the PSTD on your own, probably hoping the stress will get so bad you commit suicide like so many others.

Perhaps that's why the biggest active duty military support was behind Ron Paul who wanted to stem the flow of red ink/blood in the military, and put you all out of work.

Those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 01:32:17 PM »
It's racist only if a white person says it.

There is absolutely zero moral consistency
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 01:42:50 PM »

Ive had the opposite experience.  The most racist people I have ever encountered were black.  In every case they justified their racism with a smug self-righteous sense of entitlement.  Because of some perceived historical slight they feel they have the right to hate.

Guffaw! Some "perceived" historical slight? You work your ass off at the point of a whip, building the country, yet do not get to benefit from your labour, and are considered 2/5ths of a man, not entitled to the rights entrenched within the Constitution? ...and to you that is a "perceived slight?" I'm done with you. My time is too valuable to be spent discussing anything with such a fvcking idiot. Sorry, don't mean to get all ad hom on you, but I have no kinder or diplomatic words to describe you other than fvcking idiot. lol.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 01:46:29 PM »
240, do you know if Nevada has "Stand Your Ground" laws in place?
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 01:55:10 PM »
Guffaw! Some "perceived" historical slight? You work your ass off at the point of a whip, building the country, yet do not get to benefit from your labour, and are considered 2/5ths of a man, not entitled to the rights entrenched within the Constitution? ...and to you that is a "perceived slight?" I'm done with you. My time is too valuable to be spent discussing anything with such a fvcking idiot. Sorry, don't mean to get all ad hom on you, but I have no kinder or diplomatic words to describe you other than fvcking idiot. lol.

Youre using the same tactic of self-righteous rationalization.   It's morally wrong to justify hating someone because of events they did not participate in or have the power to prevent or change. The events you reference have nothing to do with me. I am neither responsible nor do I feel an ounce of guilt.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 02:22:12 PM »

What I meant was the historical slight was not directed at them as an individual.  They arent entitled to transfer a historical offense that did not happen to them directly on to themselves or place blame for the historical slight on others who have no involvement in said slight at all.  They perceive this slight as personal when it is not.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »

Youre using the same tactic of self-righteous rationalization.   It's morally wrong to justify hating someone because of events they did not participate in or have the power to prevent or change. The events you reference have nothing to do with me. I am neither responsible nor do I feel an ounce of guilt.  

I'm not saying you or anyone else today was responsible or had the power to prevent it.
However, common sense should at least permit you to recognize the overwhelming advantage such a system gave to those who were responsible, ...an advantage that was passed down to their heirs. And when i say "heirs", i'm not just referring to their biological heirs, ...but all those who benefit from the privileges such systemic racism confers. The color of an individual's skin is not justification for hate. However an ignorant sense of self importance, combined with the failure to recognize your own unfair advantage can be a sure fire recipe for disdain & contempt. It's like when Gwyneth Paltrow claimed to have never been the beneficiary of privilege, claiming to have achieved all her success on her own. She experienced quite the backlash, which IMO was justified. That's not to say she didn't work hard, she did, but her failure to acknowledge she was Hollywood Royalty trying to run a 150 metre dash starting at the 140 metre mark punctuated an astonishing level of ignorance. Your words convey the same delusional ignorance demonstrated by Paltrow's statements.

Bottom line: Racism is caused by and due to ignorance. Most often ignorance on the part of the hater,
...but in your case, it sounds to me like possibly ignorance on the part of the hated.

Btw: Have you ever stopped to consider the possibility that perhaps the Black people who have hated on you, did so, not because you're white, ...but because you're a truly clued-out ignorant little fvck? ??? just a thought.

Now Fvck off and stop responding calmly and articulately. I want to be done with you & your ignorance.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 02:28:03 PM »
What I meant was the historical slight was not directed at them as an individual.  They arent entitled to transfer a historical offense that did not happen to them directly on to themselves or place blame for the historical slight on others who have no involvement in said slight at all.  They perceive this slight as personal when it is not.

Oh so now, you're going to tell a Black person how they feel, enlightening them to their own perceptions?
Blacks are being negatively affected TODAY as a result of these historical offences.
It's NOT ancient history, ..it's legacy is ALIVE, and affecting people's lives. It becomes very personal.

Now Fvck off!!! I mean it, I have to get to the gym before it starts raining. lol
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 02:29:23 PM »
I'm not saying you or anyone else today was responsible or had the power to prevent it.
However, common sense should at least permit you to recognize the overwhelming advantage such a system gave to those who were responsible, ...an advantage that was passed down to their heirs. And when i say "heirs", i'm not just referring to their biological heirs, ...but all those who benefit from the privileges such systemic racism confers. The color of an individual's skin is not justification for hate. However an ignorant sense of self importance, combined with the failure to recognize your own unfair advantage can be a sure fire recipe for disdain & contempt. It's like when Gwyneth Paltrow claimed to have never been the beneficiary of privilege, claiming to have achieved all her success on her own. She experienced quite the backlash, which IMO was justified. That's not to say she didn't work hard, she did, but her failure to acknowledge she was Hollywood Royalty trying to run a 150 metre dash starting at the 140 metre mark punctuated an astonishing level of ignorance. Your words convey the same delusional ignorance demonstrated by Paltrow's statements.

Bottom line: Racism is caused by and due to ignorance. Most often ignorance on the part of the hater,
...but in your case, it sounds to me like possibly ignorance on the part of the hated.

Btw: Have you ever stopped to consider the possibility that perhaps the Black people who have hated on you, did so, not because you're white, ...but because you're a truly clued-out ignorant little fvck? ??? just a thought.

Now Fvck off and stop responding calmly and articulately. I want to be done with you & your ignorance.

Economic disadvantage does not justify racist behavior.   Dont make more excuses for bad behavior.   Its odd that you call me ignorant when all I'm saying is that justifying racism is wrong and that moral consistency is a necessity.   Blacks should be held to the same moral standards as everyone else.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
Oh so now, you're going to tell a Black person how their own perceptions?
Blacks are being negatively affected TODAY as a result of these historical offences.
It's NOT ancient history, ..it's legacy is ALIVE, and affecting people's lives. It becomes very personal.

Now Fvck off!!! I mean it, I have to get to the gym before it starts raining. lol

Yes I have the right to tell a black person about their perception when they are clearly delusional and that false and harmful perception involves and effects me and the ones I love. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 02:34:47 PM »
Economic disadvantage does not justify racist behavior.   Dont make more excuses for bad behavior.   Its odd that you call me ignorant when all I'm saying is that justifying racism is wrong and that moral consistency is a necessity.   Blacks should be held to the same moral standards as everyone else.  

Not all hatred is racism.
Not all Black who hate whites hate them for the colour of their skin.
Sometimes a Black person can hate a white person cause he's an idiot who needs a good slap or two.

Now I'm off to the gym!   >:(
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 02:43:51 PM »
Not all hatred is racism.
Not all Black who hate whites hate them for the colour of their skin.
Sometimes a Black person can hate a white person cause he's an idiot who needs a good slap or two.

Now I'm off to the gym!   >:(

I never said it was always racism.   I didn't make generalizations based on race, you did.  It was your comment about few whites being around if all racists died that started it all.  The whole time throwing insults while I've been nothing but civil.
A