Author Topic: Are UFOs real ?  (Read 229747 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Are UFOs real ?
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:54:32 AM »
I am not a sci-fi Freak but watched some NASA films from space Encounters...really does make you think when ex Astronauts speak out about it  :o

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/5201410/Are-UFOs-real-Famous-people-who-believed.html

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Are UFOs real ?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 08:01:50 AM »
I think it is not just possible, but highly probably.  Too much out there for it to all be empty of life.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 08:03:59 AM »
tell you what look at some of the NASA film stuff... opened on this channel

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 08:04:18 AM »
as real as ESFitness showing a picture of his top conditioned body! (sweetspot#6)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 08:13:45 AM »
I am sceptical as to there existence.
You would have to say with limitless amount of stars and possible planets,
the possibility of other forms of life would be high.

Only with so many ufo sightings, why is it they do not land in a major city in daylight
so it can be seen by all and not denied / covered up by authorities.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 08:15:21 AM »
of course their real... an unidentified flying object is just that, an flying object that is unidentified.

now, if your talking about flying saucers... I do know some saucers who base jump and that counts as flying.
sept 10th APF

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 08:18:04 AM »
I think it is not just possible, but highly probably.  Too much out there for it to all be empty of life.
I agree, was looking at some YouTube stuff on tv and came across this channel(the link) really is convincing. We can´t assume we are alone because too many educated People now come Forward and speak about it. Sure there are lots of hoax films but it does make you think :-\  The aspect on Religion is interesting too when you see the film.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 08:27:44 AM »

Only with so many ufo sightings, why is it they do not land in a major city in daylight

Maybe they're following the protocol of Star Trek's "Prime Directive" albeit in a Galaxy Quest kind of way?  ;D
Who knows?

As for the impact on religion or faith, it matters little to me but I would think it would cause a stir in a great many people.  Christians and Muslims would probably label such peoples "demons" (we have plenty of misbehaving humans here to play the role of demon, by the way). 

I would prefer to cross that bridge when it's built and not when it just comes to mind.   ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2014, 08:31:42 AM »

There's a theory that they control the slave dimension that is Earth and have put a small percentage of GGews in charge of it...Some believe that some GGews are an off breed of an Alien race...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 08:54:27 AM »
U.F.O.

Unidentified Flying Object

So as long as you have not identified the object you see flying it is a UFO.

Hope this helps.  :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 08:55:39 AM »
People mainly in the US have been threatened ( or so they Claim about this  ) from authorities. i think the US would cover it up because of the Technology aspect and for good reason look at what Putin is doing now. the Nazis were known to have tried some very advanced rocket and...saucer shaped Technology. Where did this idea come from and look at some films about art...also very interesting. why did very early civilizations draw and...write about "angels from the sky"

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 09:09:10 AM »
Saying you believe in UFOs doesn't imply you believe in Aliens, you just believe that there are flying objects that are not planes, satelites, birds, balloons, helicopters, meteors, fireworks, or any flying thing that we know about. Having personally witnessed UFOs, i believe in their existence, but they can be anything and not just aliens.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 09:18:04 AM »
Saying you believe in UFOs doesn't imply you believe in Aliens, you just believe that there are flying objects that are not planes, satelites, birds, balloons, helicopters, meteors, fireworks, or any flying thing that we know about. Having personally witnessed UFOs, i believe in their existence, but they can be anything and not just aliens.
well true... they said they are or were "swamp gas" or "weather Balloons". I personally believe the US has very sophisticated Technology hidden away. this would explain a lot of sightings but i can't believe that we are "alone". Indeed it is now more and more coming to light that there are other planets out there with similar solar Systems to our Earth. Going on Logical assumptions and mathematics.. well you judge for yourself ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2014, 09:21:30 AM »
I have to find a film from a very well known Physician who talks about travel.. Speed and what is and will be possible. Very solid evidence.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
There seem to be some highly advanced crafts playing their little games with the public.
I highly doubt that most extraterrestrials are flesh and blood type fellows.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 10:09:14 AM »
There seem to be some highly advanced crafts playing their little games with the public.
I highly doubt that most extraterrestrials are flesh and blood type fellows.

They are there.. has been documented 100%  some believe that in early civilization  we are a genetic brother or sister from them...this is why i wrote before that the religious People will take offence, this i hasten to add is not my opinion on this.. merely observations from my neutral opinion.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 10:13:42 AM »
Yes they are real, ive seen 3 of the fuckers over Fleet in Hampshire a couple of years back.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 10:16:28 AM »
way too many reports 80 procent bullshit 20 procent real

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 10:23:29 AM »
Well I saw them on a Wednesday night, it was half a week since id consumed any alkyhole or cocaine so I wasn't seeing things.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 10:24:12 AM »
The best video on YouTube that proves extraterrestrial life exists:

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 10:25:03 AM »
Look at some of the NASA film footag.. FFS...tell me they are all space junk or comets. Even Astronauts speaking about , "did you hear that ?, no one will believe us" or "we have had visitors".. this is from educated men who were in Orbit. hallucinations? look at the Films they shot. I think that the Governments will slowly leak the truth and will try to slowly integrate this. It is clear no one can (if this phenomenon is real ) can stop it. Not the US or Russia.. Sightings were in the second world war from pilots ...calling them "Foo Fighters"..by the way a great band.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 10:26:55 AM »
its naive to think all of it is bs

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2014, 10:32:48 AM »
its naive to think all of it is bs
Correct, now i am a very Standard guy but i watched and will find a Video from a German Physicist and he explained some things that i could understand. the man is not a raving lunatic. i know the Military mind very well and high ranking People have come Forward or...in Documents stated, this is real.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 10:43:41 AM »
We are monkeys in a universe of inteligent beings.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 10:49:06 AM »
We are monkeys in a universe of inteligent beings.
yes