Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75599 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
+/- 20 million

btw has ron confronted Dorian yet to get the full story ???

An MD Hebrew just interviewed him and no mention of his nazi post.  Shocking!  ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
im ok to punish white on black racism if we also punish black on white racism.

Of course. That's why this whole thing is retarded and nobody takes large portions of the Hebrew population serious.

You have some jacklegged "bishop" bitching and saying terrible things about the "white man" everywhere, nobody cares but then some white guy speaks about shit that is blatantly obvious to everyone and all these folks get all up in arms about it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Of course. That's why this whole thing is retarded and nobody takes large portions of the Hebrew population serious.

You have some jacklegged "bishop" bitching and saying terrible things about the "white man" everywhere, nobody cares but then some white guy speaks about shit that is blatantly obvious to everyone and all these folks get all up in arms about it.

Sharpton has said far worse.  People have actually died and had their careers and lives ruined because of Sharpton and they gave him a tv show.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Sharpton has said far worse.  People have actually died and had their careers and lives ruined because of Sharpton and they gave him a tv show.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

For me that's not the issue. He says that she should be or (or in his mind) perceived as a white girl or Latina. Yet Latinas can be mixed, white, black or Asian. If he wanted a "white" Latina, he should have gotten one.
After she says "you know Im mixed", he says "I thought you removed those". Is he referring to removal that she is black and Mexican?

This dude is asking for the impossible. He is practically dating a black Latina, and asking for her not to associate with black people publically, therefore asking for her to deny part of herself, for his own ego.
He wants to control how he and she is perceived, and ask for her to deny who she is, when you can plainly see what she is. That is the level of arrogance and ignorance that he has reached.

And why the hell is he an owner of a basketball team if he doesn't want to associate with black people? Go buy a hockey team, or soccer team (oops, that means black people as well). Or breed race horses.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
For me that's not the issue. He says that she should be or (or in his mind) perceived as a white girl or Latina. Yet Latinas can be mixed, white, black or Asian. If he wanted a "white" Latina, he should have gotten one.
After she says "you know Im mixed", he says "I thought you removed those". Is he referring to removal that she is black and Mexican?

This dude is asking for the impossible. He is practically dating a black Latina, and asking for her not to associate with black people publically, therefore asking for her to deny part of herself, for his own ego.
He wants to control how he and she is perceived, and ask for her to deny who she is, when you can plainly see what she is. That is the level of arrogance and ignorance that he has reached.

And why the hell is he an owner of a basketball team if he doesn't want to associate with black people? Go buy a hockey team, or soccer team (oops, that means black people as well). Or breed race horses.

C'mon bro, the man is a billionaire who has probably had people under his thumb for over 50 years.

Is it really out of the question for him to use whatever tactics he has at his disposal to keep a girlfriend in check?

Parker

• Getbig V
C'mon bro, the man is a billionaire who has probably had people under his thumb for over 50 years.

Is it really out of the question for him to use whatever tactics he has at his disposal to keep a girlfriend in check?
I don't think it is out of the question...but don't consciously pick a black Latina and want her to deny who she is or to not publicly associate with black people in this day and age.

His tactics may have worked in the 50s and 60s, but not now.
He looks like a lost fool...I personally thinks he gets off on screwing a black Latina, because she is "the enemy".
When you screw the enemy's woman, there is satisfaction...
But, to him, that is a possession...a possession that he doesn't want to associate with the enemy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I don't think it is out of the question...but don't consciously pick a black Latina and want her to deny who she is or to not publicly associate with black people in this day and age.

His tactics may have worked in the 50s and 60s, but not now.
He looks like a lost fool...I personally thinks he gets off on screwing a black Latina, because she is "the enemy".
When you screw the enemy's woman, there is satisfaction...
But, to him, that is a possession...a possession that he doesn't want to associate with the enemy.

The man more than likely is a racist, I won't deny that. He's sorta like a modern day Thomas Jefferson in some ways.

His tactics may very well work now regardless because he is a BILLIONAIRE and that changes everything.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Sterling just said he aint taking his ass to OAKLAND tomorrow to watch his team play

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Say whaaaat?? Who's died because of Al Sharpton?

I think he's a dolt, but this would be news to me

Parker

• Getbig V
The man more than likely is a racist, I won't deny that. He's sorta like a modern day Thomas Jefferson in some ways.

His tactics may very well work now regardless because he is a BILLIONAIRE and that changes everything.
Your last statement...in a sense it works both ways. He has power money and he can say what he wants. At the end of the day, those black men play for him. He pays them. And they know what he thinks of them, but they are locked into a contract...

But now, black folk, namely black men realize this---just like back in the day, money is being made off of your work....except you are getting paid this time. And "they" still don't like your ass. But, "they" like your woman's ass.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Sterling looks like a better looking Mickey Rourke!
He should be ashamed of himself for being an ignorant old fuck! I hope his super hot Gf leaves him!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
This guy must have really pissed off his fellow Hierarchy members for this story to get out. Especially by GGewish owned and run TMZ. However, I believe it will get squashed one way or another. Donald Tokowitz Sterling is forever a Hierarchy member who is "Almost" untouchable...Would be great if the Clippers win it all this year. Tokowitz's 600 million dollar team would get a bump up to almost 1 billion dollars. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The media will always spin it as a white vs black thing even though he's "Jewish"

Jews are white when they can make us look bad.  :D

sean

• Getbig IV
Say whaaaat?? Who's died because of Al Sharpton?

I think he's a dolt, but this would be news to me

I would say hes suggesting the outrageous statements that he made following the trevon martin shooting and zimmerman arrest probably inspired some of honor killings of white people.  Some of them, being elderly.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
I wish there was a sign by the airport saying don't bring kneeguls to my city.
P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Hockey team seems about right.  I havent seen a white horse win the Derby or Preakness.  F1 might work.   I think Louis is the only black driver.  

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

you know what?

hes not racist- something was bothering me about the transcript.

racists will not use the term black. it is always the N word.

not once does this guy drop the N word.

its just sensationalism making out to be racist when in fact its just a personality conflict between him and MJ.

fuck the mediA.
b

Parker

• Getbig V

you know what?

hes not racist- something was bothering me about the transcript.

racists will not use the term black. it is always the N word.

not once does this guy drop the N word.

its just sensationalism making out to be racist when in fact its just a personality conflict between him and MJ.

fuck the mediA.
Just because he doesn't use the word doesn't mean he is not. Chances are he didn't use the word would be so that he doesn't inflame her, as she would really have taken offense.
He has used the word before, from Deadapin July 2013:
According to then-GM Paul Phipps, during an airport meeting with Rollie Massimino—a potential candidate to replace the fired Paul Silas as head coach—Donald Sterling asked the Villanova coach: "I wanna know why you think you can coach these blacks."
http://deadspin.com/today-in-donald-sterling-is-an-ugly-racist-641687240

And here is something from 2009
http://deadspin.com/5152187/baylor-clippers-were-like-a-vision-of-a-southern-plantation

Parker

• Getbig V
Hockey team seems about right.  I havent seen a white horse win the Derby or Preakness.  F1 might work.   I think Louis is the only black driver.  
Yeah, F1 might be up his alley. Very elitist...takes millions upon millions to run. And only have to worry about 2 main drivers, with other test drivers.

cephissus

• Getbig V
lol @ anyone actually taking this conversation at face value... ::)

you must be either stupid or possess an awfully low opinion of other peoples' intelligence

Quote from: Parker

oh brother, let me spell it out for you:

he's a successful jewish businessman.   it's not that HE doesn't want to associate with black people, but they're part of his business ventures NOT his personal life.  he's getting shit from other rich jews for having a girlfriend that runs around with negroes all day like some sort of hood rat -- listen to the call.  or at least that's how they see it... the dude thought he could swing her as white, which would be acceptable in his circle, but she has a mind of her own.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Isn't it a very common stereotype that Jewish men are into Black women (and Chinese Food)?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I wish there was a sign by the airport saying don't bring kneeguls to my city.

You must be talking about Buenos Aires. When last I was at that airport, the only blacks that flowed through it were Brasilians and Colombians.  Well, that's what the Argentines say.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
all I want to know is why is he with a black woman if he doesn't like black people?
Go get some hot blonde...

Exactly but like u said it could be a fetish thing like knowing u are "dominating" the "enemy" not just this Donald guy , I remember we had a member donkeykong who is married to an Asian woman but I recall he was always making fun of Asians with racist remarks and such. Boggles the mind

U said it should have just got a blonde girl but these guys have issues a