Author Topic: What should a first time juicer take?  (Read 23620 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: What should a first time juicer take?
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2014, 11:35:47 AM »
hey will! good to see you around bro.

that pic was last year. abt 240ish. abt 2 weeks after the one I'll post below where I was 230. on both those pics I had been on nothing more than 40mg var Ed and a blend I run at 350mg e5d. actually this winter I ran 250mg e7/8d for 4 months. I keep lowering the doses. and keep holding good tissue.

the pic your thinking of I was 255lbs. I was in 2g of gear plus 5iu Ed in that. they were taken in the same place this the familiarity of it to you. I posted it below as well.

this is 230 on very low dose. I haven't gone over 750mg total in a very very long time. well over a year and a bit. you'd *think* by now I would have lost some tissue. hasn't happened. therefor I don't equate high dose> more growth. I equate time in, as in serious lifting, juicing and eating over several years > muscle growth.

in fact I feel i would look exactly the same in the pic below had I run 750mg a year for the past two decades rather than the heavier cycles of 2g. I don't think the heavy cycles created this tissue or else it would have gone by now.

cheers bro. glad to see you back man.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2014, 11:50:02 AM »

that pic was last year. abt 240ish. abt 2 weeks after the one I'll post below where I was 230. on both those pics I had been on nothing more than 40mg var Ed and a blend I run at 350mg e5d. actually this winter I ran 250mg e7/8d for 4 months. I keep lowering the doses. and keep holding good tissue.

the pic your thinking of I was 255lbs. I was in 2g of gear plus 5iu Ed in that. they were taken in the same place this the familiarity of it to you. I posted it below as well.

this is 230 on very low dose. I haven't gone over 750mg total in a very very long time. well over a year and a bit. you'd *think* by now I would have lost some tissue. hasn't happened. therefor I don't equate high dose> more growth. I equate time in, as in serious lifting, juicing and eating over several years > muscle growth.

in fact I feel i would look exactly the same in the pic below had I run 750mg a year for the past two decades rather than the heavier cycles of 2g. I don't think the heavy cycles created this tissue or else it would have gone by now.

If you are destined to be a bodybuilding champion it will be obvious within a year or so using low dosages.
If you cant grow on low dosages its not going to happen on high either.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »
If you are destined to be a bodybuilding champion it will be obvious within a year or so using low dosages.
What about the SSOP?

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2014, 12:32:52 PM »
What about the SSOP?
Urban myth, see ESFitness photographs.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2014, 12:26:36 PM »

I don't think most people want to be "a bodybuilding champion" in the first place but I disagree with your statement entirely that if you don't make good progress with low doses over a year you can't grow by upping the dose/changing compounds etc as this is simply not true or physiologically accurate. It is far more complicated than what you suggest there.

It depends on many factors (in terms of how much you grow etc) but I have personally seen guys who won't grow much beyond a certain point taking say 1gram of test but as soon as they switch up compounds to say to something like tren etc even at lower doses they make significant progress and get past sticking points.

Bottom like is individuals react differently to different compounds at various doses and you just can't make sweeping generalizations like that etc. Key is to experiment and find out what does and does not work for you

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2014, 12:36:28 PM »

thats my ideal look in the top pic

looking like a boss props  8)
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2014, 12:56:11 PM »
I don't think most people want to be "a bodybuilding champion" in the first place but I disagree with your statement entirely that if you don't make good progress with low doses over a year you can't grow by upping the dose/changing compounds etc as this is simply not true or physiologically accurate. It is far more complicated than what you suggest there.

It depends on many factors (in terms of how much you grow etc) but I have personally seen guys who won't grow much beyond a certain point taking say 1gram of test but as soon as they switch up compounds to say to something like tren etc even at lower doses they make significant progress and get past sticking points.

Bottom like is individuals react differently to different compounds at various doses and you just can't make sweeping generalizations like that etc. Key is to experiment and find out what does and does not work for you

Because you're an expert.

Yes, we should all listen to your advice Mr 6 weeks on steroids and up to 20% bodyfat

Uncle Junior

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
Because you're an expert.

Yes, we should all listen to your advice Mr 6 weeks on steroids and up to 20% bodyfat

Yes because by your rational anyone's steroid advice is immaterial unless they look the part are 200lb + and have less than 6% BF?

Dan Duchaine didn't look the part, Lyle Mcdonald didn't either, neither do 90% of doctors that understand steroidology, what is your point?

Simple Simon

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2014, 02:06:18 PM »

Yes because by your rational anyone's steroid advice is immaterial unless they look the part are 200lb + and have less than 6% BF?

Dan Duchaine didn't look the part, Lyle Mcdonald didn't either, neither do 90% of doctors that understand steroidology, what is your point?

My point, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain is that you look like shit and you know shit about steroids.
You couldnt even work out how to get needles even after I posted you two links.

You stumbled across this site on a drunken ramble on the internet, that is your total experience of training and bodybuilding.

Oh, and you are no great shakes on the Poker circuit either, I have made a few enquiries and sent your picture, nobody knows you.   ;)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2014, 03:38:51 PM »
My point, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain is that you look like shit and you know shit about steroids.
You couldnt even work out how to get needles even after I posted you two links.

You stumbled across this site on a drunken ramble on the internet, that is your total experience of training and bodybuilding.

Oh, and you are no great shakes on the Poker circuit either, I have made a few enquiries and sent your picture, nobody knows you.   ;)

You have been warned about your trolling on this site, save it for the G&O.

So if you have nothing on topic or constructive to say lets agree not to carry on with this conversation.

Id rather listen to people like ES Fitness, No One and Onetimehard who actually know what the fuck they are talking about Mr "oh I take 250mg Test only" on the board and 2g via pm when I come shitty 8th place.

Yes I am aware about you trying to out me various poker forums, how is that working out for you? I think you got literally zero responses.

Why would you with a name no one knows and a picture that looks nothing like me? Carry on your stupidity amuses me.   ;D

Anyway this is not the section for this so I will save it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2014, 06:29:28 PM »
Just to give you guys the heads up. Tomorrow when i get out of the hospital. Half these posts will be deleted and no name calling will be tolerated for now on.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2014, 10:26:22 PM »

neither does pat Arnold or bill Roberts.

you'll find that the majority of guys who are either pro's or look like pros (ie 260+ with sub 7%) are very very ignorant of how steroids work or how to take them.. they don't need to understand why they work, because everything works for them. you've got orville burke taking 7g test and 20 amps of primo per week and a whole vial of humatrope once a day and nothing more. lol... and you've got paul dillet to start the 'craze' of taking a whole bottle of serostim per day because I couldn't do the math to measure out how many iu's to take so he just took the whole thing... then after seeing that his heart/head/hands/feet didn't swell up 5x normal, everybody else did the same.

the guys with normal genetics.. or shitty genetics... have to work a lil harder to figure out the HOW's and WHY's of what works.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2014, 10:29:51 PM »
Just to give you guys the heads up. Tomorrow when i get out of the hospital. Half these posts will be deleted and no name calling will be tolerated for now on.
why are you in the hispital

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2014, 01:29:54 AM »

I stand corrected and as always you still look fantastic , great inspiration to everyone.  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2014, 11:12:08 AM »
why are you in the hispital
Just had a baby boy  ;)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2014, 11:32:57 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2014, 12:16:11 PM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2014, 12:55:18 PM »
Just had a baby boy  ;)

Congratulations my man, how much he weigh & does he look like his dad?  :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2014, 01:58:19 PM »
thanks everyone. third child, a boy, 6lb 14oz

I have 8 year old boy, 5 year girl and a new born boy  ;)

I am loving life right now. 8) :) :)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2014, 01:59:27 PM »
Too bad. I actually respected your request. It might have been a very good discussion.
Thank you bro, you are good dude  ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2014, 09:35:04 PM »
Just had a baby boy  ;)
aaa congrats to you and wifey then. Now you can mid this board full time at nights when the baby wont sleep =D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2014, 11:27:37 PM »
aaa congrats to you and wifey then. Now you can mid this board full time at nights when the baby wont sleep =D
YES SIR, I intend to. I want this place to be full of the top best info of all boards but at the same time I do not want to discourage the new guys because they are scared to be ridiculed or made fun of....

this board is for all levels, including the new guys that know very little, they are here to learn.

also to learn from the conservative user and the extreme user and make informed decision on their personal goals.

2014 is where all come to getbig steroid board for the best info  ;)

stick around bro, you are a huge contributor to this board  :)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2014, 11:16:18 AM »
"The most biggest mistake most make is trying to gain weight when you are %15 body fat"

- This, my biggest effect ever was changing from a perma-bulker mindset. Now chicks look at me, before it was just little (r) dudes...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2014, 11:34:08 AM »
YES SIR, I intend to. I want this place to be full of the top best info of all boards but at the same time I do not want to discourage the new guys because they are scared to be ridiculed or made fun of....

this board is for all levels, including the new guys that know very little, they are here to learn.

also to learn from the conservative user and the extreme user and make informed decision on their personal goals.

2014 is where all come to getbig steroid board for the best info  ;)

stick around bro, you are a huge contributor to this board  :)
excellent post

thanks will post more here to, havent trained or juiced in 6months because of my injury but starting again soon so i will follow the board more closely then

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »
"The most biggest mistake most make is trying to gain weight when you are %15 body fat"

- This, my biggest effect ever was changing from a perma-bulker mindset. Now chicks look at me, before it was just little (r) dudes...

X2 ....although thankfully I smartened up before starting gear.  Still, I think back to the time I spent as a chubby natty and I just shake my head