Author Topic: Basically, I'm gonna help you straight boys get laid. Listen up  (Read 2008 times)

Thteven

• Getbig II
 Listen up man children, and listen good. Long post up ahead, so take your ADD medication.

I'm tired of hearing that you can't get laid. I have a straight buddy who spent 500$ on an Xbox one and 60$ a piece games to go with it. That's 600 + dollars on a electronic toy for kids and man babies. I spent half of my Saturday listening to him whine as he sat on his cat piss stained recliner playing call of whatever wondering why he can't get laid.  ::)

If you can spend 600$ on worthless gadgets, you can get your bum over to Macy's or wherever and revamp your sorry ass excuse for a wardrobe. Women are visual creatures darlings(actually both sexes are in general); they respond to visual stimulus. I'm gonna give you some gay man tips(all homo) for you straight boys that - hopefully - will help get you laid.

Gay tip man number one: Dress to impress

That's right mother fuckers, dress like you mean it.The way you look to people - i.e. first impression - is SUPER important in life. Whether it be business or pleasure, dressing in a certain way can have a profound impact in the way people view you and how they - ultimately - treat you. Sorry fellas, that's life. Dress like a bum, get treated like a bum. Dress like a puerile jerk off, don't be surprised when the ladies ignore you. Learn how to tie a tie. Don't be afraid of dress shoes and for God's sake put on some cologne, nobody wants to smell your shit stink. You gotta smell the way you dress and dress the way you smell: Good.

Gay man tip number two: Read a book dumb ass

Now that you got it going on in the looks department, it's time to get it going on in the brains department. Library card. You need one. Make it a goal to read at least one book a week. Women(and people, especially people with money) LOVE a smart and well read man. You don't want to be a fop who has nothing to contribute intellectually. Get educated, read as much as you can. Women's pussies will get wetter than water when they see your big ass book collection. Smart = sexy.

Gay man tip number three: Be interesting you boring jerk off.

In the real world, no one gives a shit how much you can titty press or what rank you are in call of battlefield. Staying in shapes a big plus, but it ain't the be all end all. Get into art, get into antiques, learn an instrument, write a novel, dabble in philosophy. Do something else besides show up at the gym a couple days a week for a self love session, then come home and play nine hours of Xbox. Women LOVE an interesting(and slightly mysterious) person with lots of interesting things about them.

Gay man tip number four: confidence

This one should be pretty self explanatory. Confidence - or a lack there of - will either make or break you.

I hope that helps.

Love,

Your friendly ass fiend Thteven.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: Basically, I'm gonna help you straight boys get laid. Listen up
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »
solid advices
sept 10th APF

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 04:00:41 PM »
great post  :o

but except for the video games part ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 04:14:01 PM »
The homo speaks the truth

No homo

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 04:24:36 PM »
Better yet, save your money and stay single.  Let some other sucker spend his hard on money on these high maintenance club skanks.  Find a low maintenance woman who accepts you for who you are really are.  Don't try to pretend you're something you're not.

Draw you own lines in the sand.  Never follow the crowd.  Live your life according to your own rules.  Do not care about what others think about you.

Most importantly... NEVER get married.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 04:26:07 PM »
Excellent tips!
In case you are selective, then make sure you have something to offer in advance.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 04:48:43 PM »
The homo speaks the truth

No homo

QFT

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 04:52:24 PM »
1. If you're well dressed you'll impress
2. If you're so well dressed that you get mistaken for a gay man, women will divulge all sorts of things to you that they wouldn't tell a straight man. Congrats.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 04:54:58 PM »
You don't write like a homo, homo.
S