Author Topic: When did having just abs become to mean having a good physique  (Read 23133 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: CLEAREST NATURAL
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2014, 04:37:25 PM »
Best physique on getbig he makes bigro looks like he does not even train.

what a wanker, look at that smug shit eating grin

the trainer

« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2014, 04:37:39 PM »
did my taxes tonight

Normally I dont tell a person to give up but in your case I made exception, you juice for 10 years and this is what you look like, forget it eat some macdonalds stop wasting your time lifting get fat and go back up to 180 pounds.  you are very close to looking like this

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2014, 08:27:36 PM »
i got lots of pics of me. theres a bunch on here. instagram. you name it. im big. im shredded. 

have you got any pics of you either big or shredded, let alone the combination of the two?

didnt think so.

next.

i'll take that as a "no"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2014, 09:33:58 PM »
i'll take that as a "no"

Cepshitus proving to be a failure of a poster, and a complete tit lacking of any contribution to the board, be it helpful, funny, or in any way humorous, at least shizzo has his moments, and we can sit back and laugh at his shortcomings, you have nothing, zero, nada. A giant fucking goosegg.

in this thread.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2014, 10:10:25 PM »
i'll take that as a "no"

take it however you want princess.

it wont change the fact your a skinny dwarf.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2014, 10:13:08 PM »
That diet was incredibly effective and brutal. I did it last year. My compliments to you and gal, I don't want to hear bullshit diet advice, I want to see changes. "oh, just eat less." No you fucker, I want to know how little and what I need to eat. I changed my eating habits after that diet. If I don't get the results I want from the way I am dieting right now, I will go back to gal/noone. If you don't mind, I'd really like to hear about the thing you're testing out. I'd be happy to test it out, too, if that is helpful.

That response just diminished the possibility that you are really a woman by 99%
There are very few women that could follow Gal and no ones diet and stick to it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2014, 10:18:49 PM »
take it however you want princess.

it wont change the fact your a skinny dwarf.

that may be true, but more interesting, i think, is that you've made a thread calling out sev's training acumen, when the revolutionary method in your own book hasn't made much of a splash

Simple Simon

« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2014, 10:20:00 PM »
that may be true, but more interesting, i think, is that you've made a thread calling out sev's training acumen, when the revolutionary method in your own book hasn't made much of a splash

have you tried it?
In fact, what have you done over the last year or so?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2014, 10:22:10 PM »
have you tried it?
In fact, what have you done over the last year or so?

yeah i tried it (what i could glean from the forum, at least).  worked well.  lost about 10 lbs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2014, 10:26:17 PM »
yeah i tried it (what i could glean from the forum, at least).  worked well.  lost about 10 lbs.

Yet it hasnt made a splash?

Riiight.   ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2014, 10:30:36 PM »
Yet it hasnt made a splash?

Riiight.   ::)

i didn't see anyone else (no one included) get in the kind of shape galeniko was in

i didnt see any evidence that galeniko maintained his shape year round

i didnt see any dramatic transformations

yet another good method of dieting, but i think the proprietors made it out to be a bit more

i seem to recall you being somewhat less than enthused back in "the book's" heyday, as well... why the change of heart?

Simple Simon

« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2014, 10:37:45 PM »
i didn't see anyone else (no one included) get in the kind of shape galeniko was in

i didnt see any evidence that galeniko maintained his shape year round

i didnt see any dramatic transformations

yet another good method of dieting, but i think the proprietors made it out to be a bit more

i seem to recall you being somewhat less than enthused back in "the book's" heyday, as well... why the change of heart?

I tried it.

The reason you dont see many people using it is that for the vast majority its just too hard to follow.
Its having the willpower to do it, I would never tell a fat woman in the office to follow this diet, they just couldn't hack it.
TBH I dont really give diet advice out to fat people full stop.
99.9% waste of time.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2014, 10:46:19 PM »
That response just diminished the possibility that you are really a woman by 99%
There are very few women that could follow Gal and no ones diet and stick to it.

i know a girl doing it atm and shes totally keto and killing it.

chicks seem to be a lot stronger mentally than guys when it comes to grinding out a diet.
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2014, 10:46:41 PM »
well hold on a second bro, I have no reason to back anyone up on getbig since I stand solo and yes I am an arrogant prick at times but for the record I bring people to contest preparation and have done so for years now, man and woman and NO ONE'S BOOK IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET SHREDDED WHILE MAINTAINING ALL MASS HANDS DOWN, IT CRUSHES ALL OTHER AVENUES FOR SPEED.

Just the way it works  8)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2014, 10:47:38 PM »
I tried it.

The reason you dont see many people using it is that for the vast majority its just too hard to follow.
Its having the willpower to do it, I would never tell a fat woman in the office to follow this diet, they just couldn't hack it.
TBH I dont really give diet advice out to fat people full stop.
99.9% waste of time.

this whole post is bang on.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2014, 10:49:38 PM »
well hold on a second bro, I have no reason to back anyone up on getbig since I stand solo and yes I am an arrogant prick at times but for the record I bring people to contest preparation and have done so for years now, man and woman and NO ONE'S BOOK IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET SHREDDED WHILE MAINTAINING ALL MASS HANDS DOWN, IT CRUSHES ALL OTHER AVENUES FOR SPEED.

Just the way it works  8)

ty sir.

i appreciate the kind words.

cheers.
b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: When did having just abs become to mean having a good physique
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2014, 11:13:00 PM »
Me and my buddy laughing at bozo no one the self styled guru no pic loud mouth

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2014, 11:18:57 PM »

Yes because "no one" has never posted any photos before.....

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2014, 11:23:17 PM »
Yes because "no one" has never posted any photos before.....

Yes. I was confused in regards to Mr Clean Natural's previous post.... it made me double guess the veracity of my memory. I do recall once witnessing the awe inspiring physique that belongs to the affluent athlete known as No One. It was a somber fall evening, I believe it to be late in the dreary month of October. I was relaxing in my Eames Lounge, enjoy a good sip, contemplating the indulgence of a fine smoke.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2014, 11:53:54 PM »
Best physique on getbig he makes bigro looks like he does not even train.

:D :D :D Hey ,Trainer can be funny.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2014, 11:56:16 PM »
i know a girl doing it atm and shes totally keto and killing it.

chicks seem to be a lot stronger mentally than guys when it comes to grinding out a diet.
I agree with that.

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2014, 12:02:08 AM »
National level competitor legs right there.

Lol at the delusional pair of third world halfwits.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
hey dude. me and gal came up w a pretty bulletproof system of eating that guarantess to get you leaner faster than any other system of dieting does.

im working on something right now. its the system w/ training program im guinea pigging before i talk about it. i dont even know if im going to share it to be hoinest after all the bullshit and heat we took for our book. i only want to help people serious about getting shape so i might release it thru pm only. i'll send you a copy.

Please add me to that pm list when it's ready.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2014, 12:12:27 AM »
did my taxes tonight
Now there is nothing left....Note. Picture taking by Taxman after he took everything incl. muscle mass

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2014, 03:52:44 AM »
No one has been a bitter dude ever since I remember even years ago. Always criticizing and arguing non stop.

I gave him props for how he looks because it takes hard work and discipline and also commended him and Galeniko on their book etc

Do not mistake my kindness for a weakness. I know who I am and what I can or cannot do. I share all I do with everyone because I think sharing information makes this place a constructive environment. Like in any society, you have people that like or hate each other. No "body" to speak of..seems to feel threatened a little so he is ruffling his feathers while barking a little in order to assert his superioriness  ;D

The guy looks excelent for a gym rat. Never been onstage nor he will ever be on stage. He also posted a single picture or two at most from years ago.

Such a bad ass build could snap a bathroom selfie and own everyone yet cannot produce a photo. Same goes for other gays here who cannot post pics yet talk mad shit. It's all good ... this is getbig.

I will continue being awesome now while another 16 posts will follow verbally demonstrating how much better they are  :D

I like Groink's latest liner ..