Author Topic: Nabba Worlds - 3 Days out picture  (Read 77095 times)

the trainer

Re: Nabba Worlds - 3 Days out picture
« Reply #275 on: June 09, 2014, 07:40:55 PM »
Big ro I dont understand why you cant afford to hire  somebody to help you with diet and getting ripped, with a physique like yours their are plenty of schomes willing to sponsor you so you can concentrate on working out all day, dont waste your talent use it while you still have a high tier level.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #277 on: June 09, 2014, 11:58:53 PM »
Needs to be stronger!  BigRo you are not displaying your Physique at it's best.  I bet you pose better at home in the bathroom with no one around.

I,m sorry but I dont see how you can read that from this picture, better light and angle would reveal more harmony in the pose and more details, but I was hitting it hard.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2014, 12:08:41 AM »
but I was hitting it hard.
I wasn't there so I believe you, but I do feel that you need more confidence on stage. 

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2014, 12:17:19 AM »
I wasn't there so I believe you, but I do feel that you need more confidence on stage. 

He oozed the confidence.

I would imagine most female spectators left a mess on the ground upon viewing that Irish man.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2014, 12:20:07 AM »

I think BigRo needs less of your judgements and criticism and more consoling PMs of your milk slingers, my dear.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2014, 12:25:59 AM »
I think BigRo needs less of your judgements and criticism and more consoling PMs of your milk slingers, my dear.
Chiro I like an old man.  ;) and I am trying to give constructive criticism. I don't see anything that needs improving with BigRo in regards to his Physquie... Just his posing.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2014, 01:05:45 AM »
Well I said you look like shit, but it didn't help it seems...  ::)

We tried bro... we tried.
P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »
omg what do you guys expect here? ED CORNEY. That is pretty descent posing, have you guys been to shows, no one poses like Ed Corney or Labrada, Big Ro may not be the best poser on the planet but he is way above the average and this is pretty descent posing if you ask me

Simple Simon

« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2014, 01:56:41 PM »
omg what do you guys expect here? ED CORNEY. That is pretty descent posing, have you guys been to shows, no one poses like Ed Corney or Labrada, Big Ro may not be the best poser on the planet but he is way above the average and this is pretty descent posing if you ask me

I do.   ;)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2014, 01:57:31 PM »
it was just how he hit some imof the poses in the clip. But can be the angle to....at ros level every little detail counts ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #286 on: June 10, 2014, 02:00:08 PM »
it was just how he hit some imof the poses in the clip. But can be the angle to....at ros level every little detail counts ;)
oh never saw the clip, I was referring to the still shots, looks pretty good with his foot positioning and angles. I will check the video out , assuming it is in this thread right?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2014, 02:02:11 PM »

The mandatories aren't that hard to master with the right focus, but a free posing routine is a different ball game. Ronan's individual poses are good, but he needs to work on his 'flow', the smooth switching from pose to pose. I think this will def help him to place better.

Simple Simon

« Reply #288 on: June 10, 2014, 02:05:22 PM »
The mandatories aren't that hard to master with the right focus, but a free posing routine is a different ball game. Ronan's individual poses are good, but he needs to work on his 'flow', the smooth switching from pose to pose. I think this will def help him to place better.
Yep, fixed poses are easy to master, try not to get mirror dependant as well, pose in the mirror, fix yourself in the right position then close your eyes and feel where everything is, after a while you can hit the poses with your eyes shut, (literally)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #289 on: June 10, 2014, 02:06:42 PM »
Ya I understand what you are saying but by posing routine time the judging is already over though

Simple Simon

« Reply #290 on: June 10, 2014, 02:08:48 PM »
Ya I understand what you are saying but by posing routine time the judging is already over though
Its a damn shame.
Thats why posing has gone to ratshit.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #291 on: June 10, 2014, 02:13:30 PM »
Its a damn shame.
Thats why posing has gone to ratshit.

X100, they should really take presentation into account

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: June 10, 2014, 02:20:16 PM »
I think you could open up more and bring your arms up higher in your double bi pose (and a couple others) to better utilize your height. However I am finding more issues with the lighting than anything you did or didnt do.

Was the lighting inconsistent/varying depending on where you were standing?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #293 on: June 10, 2014, 02:23:06 PM »

The first callout during the prejudging is the most critical part, but good & confident posing can make a difference in a strong line up, even when it isn't officially rewarded.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #294 on: June 10, 2014, 02:24:00 PM »
The first callout during the prejudging is the most critical part, but good & confident posing can make a difference in a strong line up, even when it isn't officially rewarded.
agreed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #295 on: June 10, 2014, 02:24:05 PM »
The routine clip is from pre-judging, only the top 6 are placed and get to do routine again at the night show. My transitions and overall energy and enthusiasm during my poses and routines is usually better. My system was a bit strained, my heartbeat was elevated without dropping from being dehydrated , I was feeling the pressure of everyone's expectations as I was coming in to the show as one of the favorites and I could feel a lack of positive response in my routine so that affected my performance.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #296 on: June 10, 2014, 02:27:31 PM »
I think you could open up more and bring your arms up higher in your double bi pose (and a couple others) to better utilize your height. However I am finding more issues with the lighting than anything you did or didnt do.

Was the lighting inconsistent/varying depending on where you were standing?

Yes it was inconsistent, I looked so much better checking myself out backstage, I look way too smooth onstage.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #297 on: June 10, 2014, 02:31:02 PM »
The routine clip is from pre-judging, only the top 6 are placed and get to do routine again at the night show. My transitions and overall energy and enthusiasm during my poses and routines is usually better. My system was a bit strained, my heartbeat was elevated without dropping from being dehydrated , I was feeling the pressure of everyone's expectations as I was coming in to the show as one of the favorites and I could feel a lack of positive response in my routine so that affected my performance.

Getbig stands as one man behind you (no homo) and Lobstah & Booty are holding your legs.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: June 10, 2014, 02:33:33 PM »
Yes it was inconsistent, I looked so much better checking myself out backstage, I look way too smooth onstage.

Don't beat yourself up you worked your ass off and went for it!  

It's a learning experience like everything in life and we are all proud of you.  Look at what you have accomplished over the last few years!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 10, 2014, 05:24:22 PM »
Getbig stands as one man behind you (no homo) and Lobstah & Booty are holding your legs.
I'm holding his forearms.