Author Topic: Enough is enough....  (Read 18660 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Enough is enough....
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2014, 03:46:20 AM »
Racist Remix

I don't take kindly to racism. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'liberalization' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their asses sued in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'white world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the black world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the hebrew you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to not pay for their healthcare, may have just gotten out of a minimum wage job and will have no problem identifying they oppressor in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth while yelling world star.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2014, 03:47:13 AM »
Ban Chadwick the Beta already. He harasses me and posts that black kids should be spanked harder in school. Yet these racist posts remain up? He calls me a mudshark and it's allowed. The tool even posts that I have killed people. And numerous posters were posting that I had a prolapsed anus from Shawn Ray. How the fuck is this okay and allowed to stay????

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2014, 03:50:35 AM »
Ban Chadwick the Beta already. He harasses me and posts that black kids should be spanked harder in school. Yet these racist posts remain up? He calls me a mudshark and it's allowed. The tool even posts that I have killed people. And numerous posters were posting that I had a prolapsed anus from Shawn Ray. How the fuck is this okay and allowed to stay????

Well. It has a lot to do with the fact that halo is/was a relevant poster and "TadDick the Beta" isnt.

But great point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2014, 03:51:37 AM »
Prolapsed Anus Of Peace

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2014, 03:51:52 AM »
Good come back Booty, I think Lobstah is playing the race card too much here, ok you got called names by an idiot...get over it already  ::)

Icelord told me to jump in bleach and wash off my turd colored skin off and in the end we became cool. I found out he was gay and craves BBC to stretch his orifice, there's a reason behind peoples racial frustrations and usually I feel sorry for them once I get to the bottom of it, but most importantly i'm the bigger man here, I have no complexes whatsoever in any aspect of my life whether social or heritage related. The abuse Booty has gotten by the board far outweighs what Lobstah gets...as a matter of fact there's threads where numerous members are ganging up on her with vile comments, and she takes it on and gives it back and I really respect that. Guess if she was black half the board would in time out right now.

Rant over
Obviously because I am blond and white people are allowed to call me a mudshark etc.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2014, 03:52:39 AM »
Prolapsed Anus Of Peace
Would love to be your Anus of Peaces

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2014, 03:54:55 AM »
Well. It has a lot to do with the fact that halo is/was a relevant poster and "TadDick the Beta" isnt.

But great point.
Chadwick is breaking all the rules though and nothing gets done. It's harassment, slanderous the things he says such as killing people and he's racist. He even says "darkies"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2014, 03:58:28 AM »
Would love to be your Anus of Peaces

;D

NO HOMO

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2014, 03:58:41 AM »
Good come back Booty, I think Lobstah is playing the race card too much here, ok you got called names by an idiot...get over it already  ::)

Icelord told me to jump in bleach and wash off my turd colored skin off and in the end we became cool. I found out he was gay and craves BBC to stretch his orifice, there's a reason behind peoples racial frustrations and usually I feel sorry for them once I get to the bottom of it, but most importantly i'm the bigger man here, I have no complexes whatsoever in any aspect of my life whether social or heritage related. The abuse Booty has gotten by the board far outweighs what Lobstah gets...as a matter of fact there's threads where numerous members are ganging up on her with vile comments, and she takes it on and gives it back and I really respect that. Guess if she was black half the board would in time out right now.

Rant over
Skorp we all have complexes. We all have our issues. Nobody is perfect. Your issue with the womenfolk wanting to tie you down? All players have that. Problem is, by the time they get into their 40s, the game owns them. And they look back, and wish "that one" had tied them down.

Booty loves the attention she gets, the good, the bad, and the ugly. She loves going at it with Groink. Why? Well, because I think Groink doesn't prostrate himself at the altar of "booty", and thus she wants to take him, finds him as a challenge. She likes her worshippers, but she desires the ones who don't worship her.
Just like the women that you ignore want you more because you are not fawning over them like all the other men.

Lobstah's reaction is like that of "normal" people, particularly women, on other boards. And Halo's infatuation with chocolate women and his constant references and pms gets on her nerves. And when he doesn't get the attention he starts up with name calling.

See, booty is different. Most women would leave from all the abuse, but she relishes it, a new day, a new fight, plus she might even get off on it, if she can convert this person as a worshipper.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2014, 03:58:58 AM »
Chadwick is breaking all the rules though and nothing gets done. It's harassment, slanderous the things he says such as killing people and he's racist. He even says "darkies"

Oh I agree. Anal prolapse is no joking matter. Imagine a life of diapers and hover shits.

You should do what every other woman in his life does, ignore him.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2014, 04:00:31 AM »
Oh I agree. Anal prolapse is no joking matter. Imagine a life of diapers and hover shits.

:D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2014, 04:01:18 AM »

fuck Wes, I like you but your posting pics of dicks man. no homo fuck that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2014, 04:03:47 AM »
fuck Wes, I like you but your posting pics of dicks man. no homo fuck that.
Sorry man,but that`s D0nny2600`s avatar..........scroll up a bit

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2014, 04:13:06 AM »

I agree, let's not offend anal prolapse sufferers on here, let us at least manage to not insult one social group.
S

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2014, 04:14:24 AM »
Sorry man,but that`s D0nny2600`s avatar..........scroll up a bit

That's fucken offensive bro, he needs to delete that shit.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2014, 04:16:49 AM »
Solid posts from Parker here.

Having said that, I'd like to see Halo back. His stories were just semi-trolling and I actually get the impression that he was a lot smarter than he put on.

Halo was a representation of all our insecurities and goals - manifested into one poster.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2014, 04:17:39 AM »
That's fucken offensive bro, he needs to delete that shit.
Bro - This is the most shredded I ever look

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2014, 04:18:08 AM »
Look halo is a fucken loser, its that simple, if you need to post your life story online you are a certified bum.
He is banned and should remain banned.
I don't even know lobstah, but she seems fucken upset about it, so halo can stay the fuck out.

This bro the people that want him back are losers themselves its time to clean up this board too much babyish shit going on here I fucking hate it. it used to be a bodybuilding board now its a daycare center too many losers desperater for attention.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2014, 04:22:09 AM »
Bro - This is the most shredded I ever look
Bro, you are a getbigger so you know I respect you, but that shit is blatant.
Fuck it, you are shredded, Im happy for you man.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2014, 04:25:49 AM »

This bro the people that want him back are losers themselves its time to clean up this board too much babyish shit going on here I fucking hate it. it used to be a bodybuilding board now its a daycare center too many losers desperater for attention.

Absolutely. good post
Posters like Galeniko, arce, cswole should be back, I fucken hate trolls.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2014, 04:28:17 AM »
Skorp we all have complexes. We all have our issues. Nobody is perfect. Your issue with the womenfolk wanting to tie you down? All players have that. Problem is, by the time they get into their 40s, the game owns them. And they look back, and wish "that one" had tied them down.

Booty loves the attention she gets, the good, the bad, and the ugly. She loves going at it with Groink. Why? Well, because I think Groink doesn't prostrate himself at the altar of "booty", and thus she wants to take him, finds him as a challenge. She likes her worshippers, but she desires the ones who don't worship her.
Just like the women that you ignore want you more because you are not fawning over them like all the other men.

Lobstah's reaction is like that of "normal" people, particularly women, on other boards. And Halo's infatuation with chocolate women and his constant references and pms gets on her nerves. And when he doesn't get the attention he starts up with name calling.

See, booty is different. Most women would leave from all the abuse, but she relishes it, a new day, a new fight, plus she might even get off on it, if she can convert this person as a worshipper.
I left getbig for a while so you are wrong. The battles get very tiring. Thank god they come in waves and are not constant or I would not have stuck around. As for Groink I really dislike him and don't plan on converting him over.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2014, 04:28:30 AM »
Bro, you are a getbigger so you know I respect you, but that shit is blatant.
Fuck it, you are shredded, Im happy for you man.
Subscribe me youtube jasongenovacom give me 50 dollars I love you coath peepeejay

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2014, 04:30:37 AM »
Subscribe me youtube jasongenovacom give me 50 dollars I love you coath peepeejay

my man, I have Rihanna in my avatar shaking her ass, you are giving us a look at your thin cock.
I don't even subscribe to her videos.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2014, 04:32:31 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2014, 04:39:10 AM »
I left getbig for a while so you are wrong. The battles get very tiring. Thank god they come in waves and are not constant or I would not have stuck around. As for Groink I really dislike him and don't plan on converting him over.
No, I am right. Most women would leave for good and never come back. You came back. Why? Well, because you like the attention...you will not admit it. And you like going at it with Groink, but you will not admit it.
I had even tried to help you find an alternative to this board. If it is so "anti-booty" why stay? Why not do something else.

Also, this is not about you. This is about Halo, so let's stop this talking about you, which, you do enjoy.