Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 42368 times)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2014, 07:20:52 PM »
She married a fanook...how smart can she be?

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2014, 07:56:53 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2014, 10:04:14 AM »
Your method of.unpacking my premise is to constantly misreading it even also in this post. 

And now all you are left with is resorting to reductio ad absurdum yet again?

I have made my position pretty clear.  No need to rehash it. 

no need to rehash,

let's just review your own words

first, what is the nonsense about "blame"

She simply made a statement that in spite of her education she was still not sure how to feed her kids a healthy diet (hard to fault that given the abundance of misinformation in our country about what is healthy

Second, you introduced this absurd premise of "intention" and then went on to assert that if she really had intended to feed her kids a healthy diet should would have, thus she simply must not have intended to do so

You then went on to assert the the parent of every obese child in the country got that way because their parents did not have the  "intention" of helping them to stay lean and healthy

Does that pretty much sum up your belief?

Your assertion that she's absolved of fault/blame because at one she didn't know how to properly feed her kids is invalid.  If her intention really was to know to feed her kids healthy food she would have easily sought and found the information.

NO!

Your graph show that parents are making the wrong choices for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.  

Not arguing that.  Haven't argued that.  I have stated over an dover that i agree Schools should serve healthy food only.  

Maybe because you are so off base with my comments (as i have shown)  you feel the need make my points into something they aren't.

Maybe you are confusing me with the other peeps you are debating with who have bought into to right sided fear propaganda.  

Here's a corrected version of what you said:

Straw, how can you be so off base with my comments?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2014, 10:07:05 AM »
She is a fat fuck who is a moron - end of thread

no need to rehash,

She simply made a statement that in spite of her education she was still not sure how to feed her kids a healthy diet (hard to fault that given the abundance of misinformation in our country about what is healthy

Second, you introduced this absurd premise of "intention" and then went on to assert that if she really had intended to feed her kids a healthy diet should would have, thus she simply must not have intended to do so

You then went on to assert the the parent of every obese child in the country got that way because their parents did not have the  "intention" of helping them to stay lean and healthy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2014, 10:13:57 AM »
She is a fat fuck who is a moron - end of thread

Hey closet queer

stay the fuck out of this

I'm responding to Ozmo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2014, 10:19:10 AM »
Hey closet queer

stay the fuck out of this

I'm responding to Ozmo

When you are ready to get in shape - pm me - I can help

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »
no need to rehash,

No.  DETAILS AND DISTINCTIONS, something that a person such as yourself who resorts to: Reductio ad absurdum, commonly misreads posts cant seem to grasp.

Talk the talk, walk the walk.  Heard of that saying?  How about this:  "You can't confuse efforts with results"  How about this one?:  "Actions speak louder than words."

Michelle's comment are a BS excuse plain and simple.  Learning about a healthy diet for children is easy.  Of course physical activity has a part in it too. (the diet can be less healthy with physically active kids)  She didn't need to be a "educated nutritionist" (if there is even such a thing), to feed her kids healthy food.  1 decent book (all of which were available in the 80 and 90's including magazines) would have sufficed, along with some common sense.   Read the labels!  

She may have believed she "intended" she may have told others she "intended" but it doesn't mean shit if she didn't actually DO IT.  And in "doing it" i mean do actual research combined with common sense.  Same as with other parents who have overweight kids.

If you were a parent you would know this.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2014, 10:31:23 AM »
No.  DETAILS AND DISTINCTIONS, something that a person such as yourself who resorts to: Reductio ad absurdum, commonly misreads posts cant seem to grasp.

Talk the talk, walk the walk.  Heard of that saying?  How about this:  "You can't confuse efforts with results"  How about this one?:  "Actions speak louder than words."

Michelle's comment are a BS excuse plain and simple.  Learning about a healthy diet for children is easy.  Of course physical activity has a part in it too. (the diet can be less healthy with physically active kids)  She didn't need to be a "educated nutritionist" (if there is even such a thing), to feed her kids healthy food.  1 decent book (all of which were available in the 80 and 90's including magazines) would have sufficed, along with some common sense.   Read the labels!  

She may have believed she "intended" she may have told others she "intended" but it doesn't mean shit if she didn't actually DO IT.  And in "doing it" i mean do actual research combined with common sense.  Same as with other parents who have overweight kids.

If you were a parent you would know this.  

you don't need to be a parent to research diet and experiment and find out which one is the best for you

given the explosion of obesity and diabetes in this country is it just that all these people didn't intend to succeed at being lean and healthy

if you're going to keep repeating Reductio ad absurdum at least look it up and learn what it means

I re-posted your own words where you claim Michelle Obama and the parents of every obese child in the country did not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food and that's why we have an explosion of obesity and diabetes in this country

that premise is absurd

look at the abundance of diet books and various diet programs (weight watchers, nutristystem, jeny craig, etc.)

there is no shortage of "intention" and just because someone fails doesn't mean that lack intention to succeed or intended to fail

I don't know how else to explain this nonsense to you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2014, 10:32:13 AM »
Eat Less Move More - Works every fucking time you dolt

you don't need to be a parent to research diet and experiment and find out which one is the best for you

given the explosion of obesity and diabetes in this country is it just that all these people didn't intend to succeed at being lean and healthy

if you're going to keep repeating Reductio ad absurdum at least look it up and learn what it means

I re-posted your own words where you claim Michelle Obama and the parents of every obese child in the country did not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food and that's why we have an explosion of obesity and diabetes in this country

that premise is absurd

look at the abundance of diet books and various diet programs (weight watchers, nutristystem, jeny craig, etc.)

there is no shortage of "intention" and just because someone fails doesn't mean that lack intention to succeed or intended to fail

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2014, 10:46:43 AM »
Eat Less Move More - Works every fucking time you dolt

it works for some people but not for everyone and it's certainly not the solution to preventing diabetes if you're still eating the wrong kinds of food

fucking moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2014, 10:58:02 AM »
it works for some people but not for everyone and it's certainly not the solution to preventing diabetes if you're still eating the wrong kinds of food

fucking moron

For at least 95% of people it works

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2014, 11:11:39 AM »
For at least 95% of people it works

Sounds like you agree with Michelle Obama

http://www.letsmove.gov/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2014, 11:15:06 AM »
Sounds like you agree with Michelle Obama

http://www.letsmove.gov/

Well - the sad part is that she is a fraud and cant follow what she preaches while splurging on coke pot chooms caviar booze etc

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »
Well - the sad part is that she is a fraud and cant follow what she preaches while splurging on coke pot chooms caviar booze etc

even sadder that we must witness to your daily delusional ramblings, especially now that Obama has given you access to mental health services

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
I have a lot of really fat friends.  I mean HUGE.  The problem is far more the over consumption of calories over all vs anything else. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2014, 11:21:06 AM »

exactly!  

Detasils and distinctions, talk the talk, walk the walk, actions speak louder than:  Michelle.   ;)

I do know.  And your post:  
So everyone has failed at a diet or has a kid with diabetes or really failed at ANYTHING has done so because they didn't intend to succeed?

is that.

that premise is absurd

Details and distinctions combined with mis-reading my posts and ignoring others in the same thread.

Yeah.... eat less exercise more.

Wouldn't you agree that there are different levels of "intention"  Examples:

Example 1.
"I intend to lose weight."
-  I sign up for Jenny craig
-  I change my eating habits eating their food.  
-  I stop drinking soda
-  I start walking 45 minutes every day
-  I join a gym
this goes on for 3 weeks.  -  I lose 5 pounds!!!  

At the end of the 3rd week i have a bad at work and pig out on hamburgers or fired chicken
-  I eat bad 2 times in the forth week
-  I eat bad 6 times int he 5th week
-  I stop exercising because of (fill in what ever excuse)

2 months later, i am actually 5 pounds heavier than when i started  

Now, do you think this person intended to lose weight?  

If you say yes, then do you think this person "truly" intended to lose weight?

Example 2.

I intend to lose wight.

-  I see my doctor
-  I go to a book store and research what healthy food is or isn't
-  I make a commitment to change my life style (eating whole foods, staying away from empty calories, exercising etc.)
-  I still allow myself to eat unhealthy once a week
-  I get a book on exercising starting being very much out of shape (I recently gave one to a friend)
-  I get a trainer at the gym

3 Months later I am still doing everything i listed and i am seeing results!
If i didn't see results then i would consult more experts and change.

Now does that person intend to lose weight, does that person really or truly intend to lose weight?

Example 1:  lip service  (Michelle)

Example 2:  true intention

Same thing can be applied to Michelle alleged "intention" to feed her kids healthy.  What she said was a cop out and mornic

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2014, 11:25:36 AM »
I have a lot of really fat friends.  I mean HUGE.  The problem is far more the over consumption of calories over all vs anything else.  

Spot on.  It would be nice if they avoided so much sugar.  But we'd see a massive change with just decent calorie intake and moderately healthy food.

My good friend whose probably gonna have a heart attack any day now will sometimes eat a 1/2 to a whole chocolate pie at night.  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2014, 11:26:30 AM »
I have a lot of really fat friends.  I mean HUGE.  The problem is far more the over consumption of calories over all vs anything else.  

how do you handle it, telling them "hey, you should really do XYZ if you wanna get in shape here..."

???  Or do you just let them be fat?

I always look for an opening - the MOMENT they ask me for my opinion or mention "I wish I was in shape like you", I pounce on them and wreck them.   But otherwise, I just don't mention it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2014, 11:28:29 AM »
exactly!  

Detasils and distinctions, talk the talk, walk the walk, actions speak louder than:  Michelle.   ;)

I do know.  And your post:  
is that.

Details and distinctions combined with mis-reading my posts and ignoring others in the same thread.

Yeah.... eat less exercise more.

Wouldn't you agree that there are different levels of "intention"  Examples:

Example 1.
"I intend to lose weight."
-  I sign up for Jenny craig
-  I change my eating habits eating their food.  
-  I stop drinking soda
-  I start walking 45 minutes every day
-  I join a gym
this goes on for 3 weeks.  -  I lose 5 pounds!!!  

At the end of the 3rd week i have a bad at work and pig out on hamburgers or fired chicken
-  I eat bad 2 times in the forth week
-  I eat bad 6 times int he 5th week
-  I stop exercising because of (fill in what ever excuse)

2 months later, i am actually 5 pounds heavier than when i started  

Now, do you think this person intended to lose weight?  

If you say yes, then do you think this person "truly" intended to lose weight?

Example 2.

I intend to lose wight.

-  I see my doctor
-  I go to a book store and research what healthy food is or isn't
-  I make a commitment to change my life style (eating whole foods, staying away from empty calories, exercising etc.)
-  I still allow myself to eat unhealthy once a week
-  I get a book on exercising starting being very much out of shape (I recently gave one to a friend)
-  I get a trainer at the gym

3 Months later I am still doing everything i listed and i am seeing results!
If i didn't see results then i would consult more experts and change.

Now does that person intend to lose weight, does that person really or truly intend to lose weight?

Example 1:  lip service  (Michelle)

Example 2:  true intention

Same thing can be applied to Michelle alleged "intention" to feed her kids healthy.  What she said was a cop out and mornic

You still haven't convinced me

I guess you didn't intend to do so or you would have done so just like if Michelle Obama had truly intended to feed her kids a healthy diet she would have done that in the first place

brilliant circular logic don't you think?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »
how do you handle it, telling them "hey, you should really do XYZ if you wanna get in shape here..."

I always look for an opening - the MOMENT they ask me for my opinion or mention "I wish I was in shape like you", I pounce on them and wreck them.   But otherwise, I just don't mention it.

They all want or "intend" to lose weight.  But only those who truly intend will actually do the work.

Just like Michelle, if she truly intended to feed her kids healthy food she would have found the answers easily!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2014, 11:30:24 AM »

I usually just hand them another beer or hot dog  at this point

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2014, 11:35:04 AM »

Holy shit, I agree with SC about this.

Trying to really give answers to people when they reflexively ask you fitness-related questions because they notice you're gym person is about as useless as trying to find solutions to problems that girls talk about;  Though both might appear to listen to what you have to say, neither is likely to take any action.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2014, 11:37:00 AM »
They all want or "intend" to lose weight.  But only those who truly intend will actually do the work.

Just like Michelle, if she truly intended to feed her kids healthy food she would have found the answers easily!!!!!

this is just an absurd statement

so everyone who sets out to do anything and fails simply didn't intend to succeed ?

If this is truly the way you see the world then we have nothing more to discuss on the subject

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2014, 11:38:28 AM »
You still haven't convinced me

I guess you didn't intend to do so or you would have done so just like if Michelle Obama had truly intended to feed her kids a healthy diet she would have done that in the first place

brilliant circular logic don't you think?

Straw i don't really care if i convinced you or not.  I am simply responding to your posts and questions.  Some of which have been grossly off base and mis-read..

If you wanna give Michelle a free pass on those comments i don't care.  If you can't see the difference of truly intending to do something and lip service, I don't care. (this is probably cause you are not a parent)  If you ever own property or do, perhaps your tenants can tell you they intended to pay their rent but instead couldn't find the right job and you can buy that BS and allow them to live their rent free.  Either way i don't care.

I am pretty sure you are NOT a parent and because talk is cheap and if you won't go to hell and back for you kids much less go do actual research on what healthy foods are, then you never truly intended to do anything.  Parents fail at a lot of things and are never perfect.  Michelle would have done better in saying:  "I wanted to feed my kids healthy food, but i did not take the time to research what healthy food and didn't have the resolve to maintain a healthy active lifestyle with my kids."  I could respect that.  

But, no worries there are plenty of people out there who would buy Michelle's BS hook line and sinker.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »

God i love hot dogs.

Especially Mexican style Hot dogs