Author Topic: Michelle obama is a moron.  (Read 42177 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Michelle obama is a moron.
« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2014, 07:55:44 AM »
Is MO a moron yes or no?   :D
you all are  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2014, 07:58:12 AM »
you all are  ;D

True - that's why I post on GB - as we all do.    ;)

Love this site

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2014, 07:59:00 AM »
here's the part of this that I love.

how many tree hugging know it all liberals do I hear every fucking god damn day of my life talking about GMO's, pesticides, Monsanto, etc?  AND THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY SURE THAT THEY ARE CORRECT ON THIS.....even though the science doesn't back up their claims.  

When the FDA and the USDA put out their findings with regards to pesticides, GMO's, hormones being used in cows to produce more milk (its funny how liberals care about this but also have no problem with teenage girls willfully taking synthetic progesterone 3 weeks out of every month for years on end) and show that the science tells them that these things are all safe for human consumption they shout from the rooftops that the FDA and the USDA are in cahoots with the big food corporations and "don't care about feeding our kids poison because all they care about is money".  They make fun of anyone who doesn't think like this even though the SCIENCE (its funny they always seem to try and paint the picture that conservatives ignore science because they're so stupid) doesn't tell that story.

So in 2008 they all voted for the US government to get intimately involved in the healthcare industry and now they want them to feed our kids at school.  

facepalm.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2014, 11:23:39 AM »

That quote you posted was a response from this quote:

So will say it again with more detail:

The graph shows that parents (the ones who have fat kids) are making the wrong choices (or allowing the kids to make wrong choices) for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows (those) PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.  

This sentence does NOT mean:

Why do you think parents suddenly (or gradually) stopped intending to feed their kids healthy foods starting right around 1980.   This was your conclusion from looking at that chart of obesity and I'm just wondering what do you think caused this change in intention which created the explosion in obesity among children at that time.

So i ask you again:

where I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

Distinctions and details are difficult for the poor skills reading folk.  :)

And i did answer your other question earlier:

Still.......

You haven't addressed your many many misreads from 3333 eating less and working out more to suggesting i think Michelle is putting her nose in our personal lives.

I'm accepting your premise in response to the chart

One can clearly see at some point ( ~ 1976 to 1980) that "something" happened which caused an explosion in obesity in children

You believe it because

The graph shows that parents (the ones who have fat kids) are making the wrong choices (or allowing the kids to make wrong choices) for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows (those) PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.

I think that's an idiotic premise but I'm going to go with it

Now I'm just asking you WHY you think that happened.  This is your premise after all. 

Why did parent start making the wrong choices.  You claim that they did not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food

Clearly they did in the past and at some point (1976-1980) and then they stopped.....hence the increase in obesity

All I'm asking you is why they stopped "intending" to feed their kids healthy food?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2014, 11:37:49 AM »
I'm accepting your premise in response to the chart

One can clearly see at some point ( ~ 1976 to 1980) that "something" happened which caused an explosion in obesity in children

You believe it because

I think that's an idiotic premise but I'm going to go with it

No, once again you are taking my words out of context in order to make your points.

There are many reasons for childhood obesity a well as solutions.

Straw, if you have to take words out of context, completely ignore statements even when are re-posted in the same post, what's the use of even having a conversation with you?

Now I'm just asking you WHY you think that happened.  This is your premise after all.  

Should i just keep r-eposting:

There are many reasons for childhood obesity a well as solutions.
?

Why did parent start making the wrong choices.  You claim that they did not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food

Clearly they did in the past and at some point (1976-1980) and then they stopped.....hence the increase in obesity

All I'm asking you is why they stopped "intending" to feed their kids healthy food?

Is this what you think happened?

And i am going to ask you again:

where I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

What a sad state your argument is in that you have to put words in my mouth, ignore, and or misread my statements

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #205 on: June 20, 2014, 12:01:22 PM »
Your first response to the graph showing the explosion in childhood obesity your ONLY response to that graph as the casuality was this statement

yes or no ?

NO!

Your assertion that she's absolved of fault/blame because at one she didn't know how to properly feed her kids is invalid.  If her intention really was to know to feed her kids healthy food she would have easily sought and found the information.

NO!

Your graph show that parents are making the wrong choices for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.

Not arguing that.  Haven't argued that.  I have stated over an dover that i agree Schools should serve healthy food only.  

Maybe because you are so off base with my comments (as i have shown)  you feel the need make my points into something they aren't.

Maybe you are confusing me with the other peeps you are debating with who have bought into to right sided fear propaganda.  

Here's a corrected version of what you said:

Straw, how can you be so off base with my comments?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: June 20, 2014, 12:09:59 PM »
Your first response to the graph showing the explosion in childhood obesity your ONLY response to that graph as the casuality was this statement

yes or no ?

And you incorrectly concluded:

Why do you think parents suddenly (or gradually) stopped intending to feed their kids healthy foods starting right around 1980.   This was your conclusion from looking at that chart of obesity and I'm just wondering what do you think caused this change in intention which created the explosion in obesity among children at that time.

which is different from:

Your graph show that parents are making the wrong choices for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.

so again i ask you:

where did I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

PS:  it's in 70 points in hope you can finally put 2 and 2 together and show some reading comprehension.

PPSS:  I have even stated several times to help see my position:

There are many reasons for childhood obesity a well as solutions

FFS you got issues dude.

Michelle and Barrack had kids in '98, '02.  NOT 1980.  Harvard and Princeton educated, fully active in politics, couldn't figure out to feed there kids Healthy food?

BULL SHIT.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #207 on: June 20, 2014, 03:35:22 PM »
And you incorrectly concluded:

which is different from:

so again i ask you:

where did I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

PS:  it's in 70 points in hope you can finally put 2 and 2 together and show some reading comprehension.

PPSS:  I have even stated several times to help see my position:

FFS you got issues dude.

Michelle and Barrack had kids in '98, '02.  NOT 1980.  Harvard and Princeton educated, fully active in politics, couldn't figure out to feed there kids Healthy food?

BULL SHIT.

what is with you man

I asked you a simple yes or no question

why do you keep bringing up the year when I already responded to that and I wasn't putting words in your mouth I was simply looking at the graph.  At some point (1976 onward) childhood obesity rates started and obvious and dramatic increase and I'm just trying to find out why?

sorry I guess I got the year wrong
what year did they stop caring about what their kids ate and why?

I'm doing nothing more than trying to understand your premise

Let's try again

yes or no

was this your response to the graph that I posted which showed childhood skyrocketing around (pick whatever time you interpret on the graph as it makes no difference to me)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2014, 04:06:09 PM »
what is with you man

I asked you a simple yes or no question

What is with you?

You asked a yes or no question based on a false premise.  Sorry if that's your only debate tactic, but it doesn't work with me.

why do you keep bringing up the year when I already responded to that and I wasn't putting words in your mouth I was simply looking at the graph.  At some point (1976 onward) childhood obesity rates started and obvious and dramatic increase and I'm just trying to find out why?

Why do you keep mis-readig my posts?
Why do you continue to ignore other posts relating to the questions you are asking?
Why do you keep dodging my questions?
Why do you keep embellishing my post with stuff i didn't say?
Why can't you read and understand English?
Why do you think being a non-parent makes your opinion on parenting worth more than a pile of shit?

I'm doing nothing more than trying to understand your premise

Let's try again

yes or no

was this your response to the graph that I posted which showed childhood skyrocketing around (pick whatever time you interpret on the graph as it makes no difference to me)

NO LET's NOT.

Show me where i say:

Where did I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

Until you answer my question we are not doing a dam thing.

If you still can't figure it out.  Read the post with the 70pt text, take it to a friend if you have to.    

PS:  Notice the last couple of time i wrote 19XX  meaning the year didn't matter.  Yet you still asked why a am focused on it.  MORE EVIDENCE that you don't know English because you can't understand that 19XX means any year in the 1900's indicating that i read your disclaimer on the year.  

Are you really this stupid?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #209 on: June 20, 2014, 04:21:02 PM »
What is with you?

You asked a yes or no question based on a false premise.  Sorry if that's your only debate tactic, but it doesn't work with me.

Why do you keep mis-readig my posts?
Why do you continue to ignore other posts relating to the questions you are asking?
Why do you keep dodging my questions?
Why do you keep embellishing my post with stuff i didn't say?
Why can't you read and understand English?
Why do you think being a non-parent makes your opinion on parenting worth more than a pile of shit?

NO LET's NOT.

Show me where i say:

Where did I say after 19XX parents decided to stop feeding their kids healthy food?

Until you answer my question we are not doing a dam thing.

If you still can't figure it out.  Read the post with the 70pt text, take it to a friend if you have to.    

PS:  Notice the last couple of time i wrote 19XX  meaning the year didn't matter.  Yet you still asked why a am focused on it.  MORE EVIDENCE that you don't know English because you can't understand that 19XX means any year in the 1900's indicating that i read your disclaimer on the year.  

Are you really this stupid?

I already told you that you didn't say that

I picked that point on the chart

what you said when looking at that chart (which shows obesity starting to go up around 1976 to 1980) is

Your graph show that parents are making the wrong choices for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food.  It shows PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.

do you understand it now and haven't I already explained it to you twice

Now, did you or did you not look at that chart and conclude that the parents lack of "intention" to feed their kids healthy is what caused the increase in obesity

Yes or No

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 20, 2014, 04:25:03 PM »
Ok then post it.  I don't think you did.

And if you did.  WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH?

what you said when looking at that chart (which shows obesity starting to go up around 1976 to 1980) is

Now, did you or did you not look at that chart and conclude that the parents lack of "intention" to feed their kids healthy is what caused the increase in obesity

Yes or No

NO.

More examples of you ignoring my other posts. of which i have reposted many times now.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #211 on: June 20, 2014, 04:33:22 PM »
Ok then post it.  I don't think you did.

And if you did.  WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH?

NO.

More examples of you ignoring my other posts. of which i have reposted many times now.

wtf dude

are you having a stroke

posted now for the 3rd time

sorry I guess I got the year wrong

what year did they stop caring about what their kids ate and why?

and again

Yes or No

and just so there is no confusion

I never said that you said it

I asked you a question (note the use of the question mark)

You make a comment about the graph and when I looked at the graph I noted when obesity rates started to rise

I never said that you picked that date

Did parents suddenly stop having an intention to feed their kids a healthy diet right around 1980 or did they just stop knowing how to read at that time?

Now are you done evading and can we go back to discussing YOUR PREMISE about parent lack intention as causing the increase in obesity?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
wtf dude

are you having a stroke

posted now for the 3rd time

and again

and just so there is no confusion

I never said that you said it

I asked you a question (note the use of the question mark)

You make a comment about the graph and when I looked at the graph I noted when obesity rates started to rise

I never said that you picked that date

Now are you done evading and can we go back to discussing YOUR PREMISE about parent lack intention as causing the increase in obesity?

OMFG!

You are so obtuse!

Go back a read the post with theb70pt text

I am out for while, going to the airport.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2014, 04:53:43 PM »
OMFG!

You are so obtuse!

I am out for while, going to the airport.

you didn't specify a date

I picked the date

have I not said that 4  times now and also pointed out that I never said that you said it

what you did was look at this chart below and made this statement

Your graph show that parents are making the wrong choices for their kids and are not feeding them healthy food. It shows PARENTS do not have the INTENTION to feed their kids healthy food.  

In other words you looked at the graph of obesity going up and you made a determination of how it happened (i.e. parents not having the intention of feeding their kids healthy)

Based on this idiotic premise you can look at the graph and realize when this started to happen (obesity rising) and assume based on your premise of "parental intention" that there must have been some change because there is a change in the chart because rates were relatively stable and then started to rise dramatically

Sidebar - yes of course I believe your premise is completely stupid and unfounded and that's why you're trying so hard to now run away from it

what I want you to do is OWN IT and explain it

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2014, 07:36:13 AM »
you didn't specify a date

I picked the date

have I not said that 4  times now and also pointed out that I never said that you said it

what you did was look at this chart below and made this statement

In other words you looked at the graph of obesity going up and you made a determination of how it happened (i.e. parents not having the intention of feeding their kids healthy)

Based on this idiotic premise you can look at the graph and realize when this started to happen (obesity rising) and assume based on your premise of "parental intention" that there must have been some change because there is a change in the chart because rates were relatively stable and then started to rise dramatically

Sidebar - yes of course I believe your premise is completely stupid and unfounded and that's why you're trying so hard to now run away from it

what I want you to do is OWN IT and explain it

No I did not make the determination of how it happened.   and you still can't show me where I have.  This is another example of your misreading and embellishing of my comments. Which I have been stating over and over.

Because I said the graph shows parents do not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food does not mean I am saying this is the cause of obesity in America.  

I even reposted many time that there are many causes for the obesity we have now.  

I have been posting these explanations over and over and you ignore most of what I say.   I think maybe you are playing " Straw man argument" games or just maybe confusing causes with relations.   Not, sure, you have shown me to be lacking in reading comprehension and basic logic. 

Michelle's comments are a cop out, an excuse, because if she intended to feed her kids healthy food it would of took her very little time to find the information, a matter of  few hours of research, especially in 1998 and 2002.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2014, 07:45:46 AM »
In my opinion, it's pretty obvious the rise of obesity is caused by to eating to much food, eating the wrong foods and a sedentary life style. And please dont give me the whole bad food is cheaper than healthy food because thats bullshit and easily dismissed.

Its about convenience. Preparing food takes more time than running through the drive through at McDonald's.   We also live at a time where both parents are required work outside the home and you don't have a parent dedicated to meal planning and preparation.
A

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2014, 08:11:19 AM »
In my opinion, it's pretty obvious the rise of obesity is caused by to eating to much food, eating the wrong foods and a sedentary life style. And please dont give me the whole bad food is cheaper than healthy food because thats bullshit and easily dismissed.

Its about convenience. Preparing food takes more time than running through the drive through at McDonald's.   We also live at a time where both parents are required work outside the home and you don't have a parent dedicated to meal planning and preparation.

Places like Costco doesnt encourage smaller portion sizes either.  

But, finding out what is healthy and what is not healthy is pretty easy these days.  Combine that with making sure your kids engAge in physical activity daily and watch their portion sizes.  

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2014, 08:27:19 AM »
I didn't go to Harvard...I earned a BA from Bowling Green State University in beautiful Bowling Green, Ohio.   I didn't take any classes in nutrition or anything related to it.  With all of that working against me, I know that when I'm helping my daughter pack her lunch I need to include some lean protein (like leftover chicken, beef or fish from last night's dinner) a vegetable (kid loves those mini sweet peppers )  some cheese or yogurt and maybe some crackers because she likes them...if the kid wants to throw in a couple of Oreos...I let her do that once or twice a week.   Nobody had to explain to me that feeding her a shit ton of junk food is a bad idea...nobody had to tell me that processed foods aren't particularly healthy.   I figured that shit out all by myself

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2014, 08:47:46 PM »
No I did not make the determination of how it happened.   and you still can't show me where I have.  This is another example of your misreading and embellishing of my comments. Which I have been stating over and over.

Because I said the graph shows parents do not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food does not mean I am saying this is the cause of obesity in America.  

I even reposted many time that there are many causes for the obesity we have now.  

I have been posting these explanations over and over and you ignore most of what I say.   I think maybe you are playing " Straw man argument" games or just maybe confusing causes with relations.   Not, sure, you have shown me to be lacking in reading comprehension and basic logic. 

Michelle's comments are a cop out, an excuse, because if she intended to feed her kids healthy food it would of took her very little time to find the information, a matter of  few hours of research, especially in 1998 and 2002.  

I posted a chart and you made this statement

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2014, 07:56:55 AM »
I posted a chart and you made this statement

Once again, reading is a challenge for you.

Which I don't think it is really.  Although it's not hard to think that.  Your position is so weak you:

Try and put words in my mouth
Ignore other statements
Commonly resort to logical fallacies

This being the main one:

Straw man:  Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

Can you be anymore pun-thetic?

Because I said the graph shows parents do not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food does not mean I am saying this is the cause of obesity in America

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2014, 09:09:38 AM »
I didn't go to Harvard...I earned a BA from Bowling Green State University in beautiful Bowling Green, Ohio.   I didn't take any classes in nutrition or anything related to it.  With all of that working against me, I know that when I'm helping my daughter pack her lunch I need to include some lean protein (like leftover chicken, beef or fish from last night's dinner) a vegetable (kid loves those mini sweet peppers )  some cheese or yogurt and maybe some crackers because she likes them...if the kid wants to throw in a couple of Oreos...I let her do that once or twice a week.   Nobody had to explain to me that feeding her a shit ton of junk food is a bad idea...nobody had to tell me that processed foods aren't particularly healthy.   I figured that shit out all by myself

Imagine that.  You didn't serve up some lame excuse of ignorance like Michelle did.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2014, 10:28:41 AM »
Once again, reading is a challenge for you.

Which I don't think it is really.  Although it's not hard to think that.  Your position is so weak you:

Try and put words in my mouth
Ignore other statements
Commonly resort to logical fallacies

This being the main one:

Straw man:  Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack.

Can you be anymore pun-thetic?

these two statements contradict each other

the second one of course is backpedaling when you decided not to support your first statement

You can't look at a chart that shows obesity rising (I assume we can agree that is what we both see in the chart) and make the claim that the chart shows that parents did not have the intention of feeding their kids healthy food and then claim that you weren't saying that it was the cause of the rise in obesity.   The chart is showing a rise in obesity so either your first statement or your second statement makes not sense.  They are mutually exclusive.  

You should have just dropped this idiotic premise 5 pages ago

Because I said the graph shows parents do not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food does not mean I am saying this is the cause of obesity in America

this is all about your idiotic premise about parental INTENT

let's look at the opposite

Let's say that all parents in all species as a general rule ALWAYS intend to do what is best for the health and well being of their offspring

You can see this as a general rule in all species

Would you agree with this or not?

I'll go you one further.  In the next post (after you respond) I will give you a reason to believe that the original chart shows the parents in fact most likely fully intended to feed their kids healthy food.     Note - this is the exact OPPOSITE of your original statement

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2014, 10:37:45 AM »
Still with this shit?   The woman is a fraud and a liar. 

F her. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #223 on: June 23, 2014, 12:57:25 PM »
these two statements contradict each other

the second one of course is backpedaling when you decided not to support your first statement

You can't look at a chart that shows obesity rising (I assume we can agree that is what we both see in the chart) and make the claim that the chart shows that parents did not have the intention of feeding their kids healthy food and then claim that you weren't saying that it was the cause of the rise in obesity.   The chart is showing a rise in obesity so either your first statement or your second statement makes not sense.  They are mutually exclusive.  

You should have just dropped this idiotic premise 5 pages ago

this is all about your idiotic premise about parental INTENT

let's look at the opposite

Let's say that all parents in all species as a general rule ALWAYS intend to do what is best for the health and well being of their offspring

You can see this as a general rule in all species

Would you agree with this or not?

I'll go you one further.  In the next post (after you respond) I will give you a reason to believe that the original chart shows the parents in fact most likely fully intended to feed their kids healthy food.     Note - this is the exact OPPOSITE of your original statement

Parents make the final decision on what foods are brought into the house and how much food is served to their children.  They also have the power toregulate how much time is spend watching television or playing video games.   Ultimately, arent parents responsible?  

The parents dont have to intentionally decide to harm their children to harm their children.  Mostly they do it out of convience and because they lack self control over their own eating habits and enjoy bad food themselves..  Its also not appropriate to compare every other animal species to humans, particularly those in the wild.  There is an entirely difference set of circumstances and limitations on their procurement of food.  A lion cant go to the store and it requires a greater level of physical effort to eat.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #224 on: June 23, 2014, 02:16:12 PM »
Parents make the final decision on what foods are brought into the house and how much food is served to their children.  They also have the power toregulate how much time is spend watching television or playing video games.   Ultimately, arent parents responsible?  

The parents dont have to intentionally decide to harm their children to harm their children.  Mostly they do it out of convience and because they lack self control over their own eating habits and enjoy bad food themselves..  Its also not appropriate to compare every other animal species to humans, particularly those in the wild.  There is an entirely difference set of circumstances and limitations on their procurement of food.  A lion cant go to the store and it requires a greater level of physical effort to eat.

As a general rule I don't think "parents do not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food" (I'm talking about normal people and not crack addicts or Honey Boo Boo's mother)

that's a direct quote from Ozmo and I think it's pretty clear I don't agree with it

I think, again as a general rule, that parents fully intend to feed their kids healthy food.

In the late 1970's we started getting the message that saturated fat was bad and that cholesterol in food was bad and the government and other "health authorities" started pushing a low fat, and higher carb diet.

You can look at a chart of rates of Obesity in America and can see that it started to increase at virtually the same time that the "low fat" guidance was introduced

So when someone tells me they can look at a chart of rising rates of childhood obesity and glibly conclude that it shows that "parents do not have the intention to feed their kids healthy food" one can conclude that it's much more likely the the exact opposite is happening...i.e. they fully intended and thought they were feeding their kids a healthy diet.   This also obviously makes sense in a broader evolutionary scale where the natural instinct is for parents (human or otherwise) to always intend to do with is good for the health and well being of their offspring.