Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 42225 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2014, 08:53:40 AM »
No, No. I think my work here is done and available for all to see.

yes it is

it aint pretty either bro

now clean that shitty watch up  :-*
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2014, 08:55:03 AM »
No, No. I think my work here is done and available for all to see.

I'm not telling you what I do for a living because you're a jealous psycho....and it's not relevant to you.

Bigmc knows in detail my career path....but he's an outside of the board mate of mine, whom I trust would not spill my personal details on here, it's not relevant anyway...it's a common career path which pays decent money if you do well...there's no secret here pal.
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2014, 08:57:15 AM »
I'm not telling you what I do for a living because you're a jealous psycho....and it's not relevant to you.

Bigmc knows in detail my career path....but he's an outside of the board mate of mine, whom I trust would not spill my personal details on here, it's not relevant anyway...it's a common career path which pays decent money if you do well...there's no secret here pal.

Then why cant you say it? You retain 100% anonymity. Disclosing your career is not giving away any "personal information." May I remind you that you regularly post pictures of your body, face and recognizable tats? You really are backtracking here. It's really turned out much better than I thought. You have handled this poorly. All you can really do now is save face and say what you do for a living. You obviously do ok man. You are doing things most on here cannot afford. But you clearly do not want to say it because its probably not in line with some of the impressions your photos and posts are designed to create.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2014, 09:00:47 AM »
Then why cant you say it? You retain 100% anonymity. Disclosing your career is not giving away any "personal information." May I remind you that you regularly post pictures of your body, face and recognizable tats? You really are backtracking here. It's really turned out much better than I thought. You have handled this poorly. All you can really do now is save face and say what you do for a living. You obviously do ok man. You are doing things most on here cannot afford. But you clearly do not want to say it.

Isn't that what I've just been saying to you for two pages straight? You are some genius  ::)
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2014, 09:01:36 AM »
Isn't that what I've just been saying for two pages straight?

You are some genius  ::)

As I said, I think that I have accomplished what I set out to demonstrate here (with your help). Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wine and dine this hot dutch bitch on my yacht with a lobster & champagne brunch. Will post pics of a watch on my wrist when I return.

This has been a thorough owning. Very gratifying. I do hope your pretentious posts are judged by members more accurately now that your "persona" has been tempered with some REALITY.

This is Getbig. This is Sparta. Mercy is for the weak.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2014, 09:07:09 AM »
As I said, I think that I have accomplished what I set out to demonstrate here (with your help). Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wine and dine this hot dutch bitch on my yacht with a lobster & champagne brunch. Will post pics of a watch on my wrist when I return.

No, the michelin star restaurant is in a building not on a Yacht.

I'm not wearing my Rolex, but might wear the Cartier Calibre if I go for the white Dolce & Gabana shirt cos the silver dial complements the color of the shirt.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2014, 09:09:43 AM »
No, the michelin star restaurant is in a building not on a Yacht.

I'm not wearing my Rolex, but might wear the Cartier Calibre if I go for the white Dolce & Gabana shirt cos the silver dial complements the color of the shirt.

good choice

meanwhile alpine is in poundstretchers doing his weekly shop
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2014, 09:15:15 AM »
Those who need to know, know.   Those who don't, don't.  Guess which category you fall into?

^ This

He doesn't comprehend simple things does he
S

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2014, 09:18:00 AM »
Good thread here.  So what do you do for a crust, Scorp?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2014, 09:18:04 AM »
2. People who feel the need to project this persona do not usually have great wealth. Or, in some instances, it is what I would call "late wealth" they just received and they have no idea how to handle wealth tactfully or have class with the wealth they now possess (unlike old money). I still do not believe you fit it this privileged category, Mayweather.

Ok, now you're gona tell me Dan Bilzerian is broke ::)
S

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2014, 09:21:07 AM »
I can't believe you didn't mention my favourite hobbie....fine Cuban Cigars and Scotch Whisket  ???

Here's me about to smoke a limited edition Cohiba Behike 56 from my private Villa set in the desert in Dubai

Damn, that looks good. Embargoes are gay as fuck.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2014, 09:26:33 AM »

best cigar I ever had by a mile.

I hide the box from guests, but of course I'll let you have one  :D
S

the trainer

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »
And Skorpio is one of them? I refuse to believe any getbiggers possess "decent jobs" or cash. I need more evidence. Historically, getbiggers and "good careers" are like oil and water.  

For example, Getbig's very own Paul Bunyan, "the trainer," lives in a double wide with his mother and makes about 28k/yr gross.

Skorpio posts some pics of a cheap econ trip to Dubai and a rolex on his wrist and everyone is sucking his fucking cock all over the place. Just proves my point, simple minds here are easily fooled impressed. You wont catch me wearing a watch even if I make 500k/yr - let alone a cheesy fucking Rolex. Nothing says pretentious quite like a useless timepiece that has no real utility in this day and age where people carry cell phones constantly. It's literally a status piece. If you have been around people with REAL WEALTH you quickly learn most of them have no desire for adornment with such "status pieces." Some of the wealthiest men I know dress for comfort and you cant decipher their wealth by their appearance. IMO, that is real class. Class which cant be purchased.  

GOOD DAY SIRS.

I lol at you mentioning me, I have a full load of clients, doctors, lawyers, business executives that I train and wealthy housewives that I go to their home to do training sessions, on a good day I can easily make 2 grand, I own a beautiful home in a classy area and a s class mercedes benz, not bad for a kid that barely made it out of high school.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2014, 09:41:05 AM »
I lol at you mentioning me, I have a full load of clients, doctors, lawyers, business executives that I train and wealthy housewives that I go to their home to do training sessions, on a good day I can easily make 2 grand, I own a beautiful home in a classy area and a s class mercedes benz, not bad for a kid that barely made it out of high school.

Off course you do, let's presume a 5 working day week, that's $520,000 Gross per anum

This goes well with your 250lbs 8% physique at 6ft.

S

Simple Simon

« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2014, 09:42:42 AM »
Off course you do, let's presume a 5 working day week, that's $520,000 Gross per anum

This goes well with your around 250lbs at around 8% physique at around 6ft.

fixed

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2014, 09:43:22 AM »

Ok hotshot. There is a brand new model year S-class sitting in the garage here at the office. Answer this question. When the car arrives to the lot, what is the ambient light color (factory setting). You can change the ambient interior lights between 7 colors but it ships set to one certain color. For 10k in everlasting Getbig Glory points, What color is that?

You have 90 seconds to answer or it is assumed you researched this. If you get it right, the questions get harder.

Update: no response from the trainer in many minutes. Challenge failed. All owners know the answer to this question because you notice the light color when you first get in the car.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2014, 09:44:11 AM »

This goes well with your 250lbs 8% physique at 6ft.

Nice. The trainer pulls half a mil. Maybe he can post pictures of his investment account balances when he posts pics of "250@8%@6'+". From Vegas on...

...August 6th!

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2014, 09:47:35 AM »
Nice. The trainer pulls half a mil. Maybe he can post pictures of his investment account balances when he posts pics of "250@8%@6'+". From Vegas on...

...August 6th!

He's cornered himself with an actual date? Poor bastard. This feels like teasing a handicapped kid on the school bus or something. Im a man of sport. There is no sport in this. :(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »

...August 6th!

And Alpine works as a chauffeur for some wealthy Arabs and acts like he owns an S class.
S

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2014, 09:51:16 AM »
And Alpine works as a chauffeur for some wealthy Arabs and acts like he owns an S class.

I could take pics like you and post it all over getbig, but im a cut of a finer cloth, my friend.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2014, 09:52:19 AM »

I found cubans hit & miss toward the end.  There were a rash of really unfortunate tight rolls that came my way from a few different brands.  By a 'rash' I mean 6-8 but it was enough to piss me off.  I got the sense they didn't give a shit about QC because, hey, fuck you, we're Cuba don'tcha know.  

I haven't been back to the cigars for awhile but I remember having plenty of non-cubans for a similar cost that were just as good or better.  Lots were Dominican & Nicaraguan, I think.  Cuba does some great stuff for sure but you're not missing out on a unique thing imo.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2014, 09:53:28 AM »
I could take pics like you and post it all over getbig, but im a cut of a finer cloth, my friend.

Honestly, we all should be rightly afraid of having Tbombz' ass photoshopped on our forehead and having that picture live on forever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2014, 09:58:11 AM »
I am looking at my 15 year old Seiko kenetic watch with a completely worn case and yet still keeping perfect time and I am thinking to myself, good Lord, what a frigging lose I am.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2014, 09:58:55 AM »

you mean you look like shit
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2014, 09:59:15 AM »

You can't because you don't have it...I think my work here is accomplished.
S