Author Topic: Haney Ramod - Who is he?  (Read 20119 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Haney Ramod - Who is he?
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2006, 11:10:39 PM »
Ron,

You had me at "prestigious academic instution" -- your description of UC-Santa Barbara. Very funny. The list of great academics who've attended this incredible school is endless. I think US News and World Report ranks it just below Santa Monica Community College. Hey, you went to a better school than Hany! YOU SHOULD BE THE GURU Ron!!

Special "3rd Tier" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Re: Haney Ramod...
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2006, 11:36:50 PM »
SAW, you make a good movie but a poor argument.
Lee was finally able to achieve ripped glutes this year as a result of Hany.
Hany also had great success with both Ray Arde and Bill Willmore, turning them pro in the same contest this year.

Oh boy, ripped glutes! It's all about the ripped glutes!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2006, 11:38:45 PM »
Hey - for three or four years - Halloween was spent at UCSB walking up and down that street having fun, drinking some beer, and checking out all of the most interesting outfits. Everyone had a great time, and the police were cool (in the late 1980's).  Didn't go to the school (went to CSU Northridge Business), but had a number of friends there via fraternity life).

But for biology, and a few fields, that was the school to go to, like CSU Northridge was for business. At that time, UCLA didn't even have a business degree.

Oh, Hany will be at the Ironman... supporting the show!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2006, 12:29:14 AM »
Hey Ron how much is this contract that Ronnie got from BSN?  Ballpark figure??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2006, 07:40:39 AM »
According to Hany's own article from MD, he did not know what a Long Island Ice Tea was until it was shoved in his face.  30 years old and clueless. 

That was a completely lackluster article that did nothing about portray him as a huge Ronnie Schmoe.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: Haney Ramod...
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2006, 09:26:07 AM »

Melvin looks thrilled to be in his presence

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2006, 10:17:16 AM »
The only thing I can add about him is that he didn't seem to know much to me... My friend used him for his 1st pro show and it was a total joke. After their first meeting he wrote out his list of supps for the show and it blew us all away.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2006, 10:40:03 AM »
Ron,
You had me at "prestigious academic instution" -- your description of UC-Santa Barbara. Very funny. The list of great academics who've attended this incredible school is endless. I think US News and World Report ranks it just below Santa Monica Community College. Hey, you went to a better school than Hany! YOU SHOULD BE THE GURU Ron!!
Special "3rd Tier" Ed

UCSB has 5 nobel laureates teaching there from the last 8 years,  and if you had attended, or even visited for an hour, you'd realize that it's by far the best college on the west coast, or even in the U.S.  theres an endless supply of hot girls dressed like this any day of the year.  but anyway, i'm sure you'd be more happy with the FOBs at cal!

A girl i nailed (brunette) that special ed would stutter talking to:
its comin today

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 12:23:01 PM »

Your complaint regarding you friends sounds to me like sour grapes ("he placed 2nd"), its funny you help some one out , they follow your advice to the letter, they get in the shape of there live, they learn heaps about them selfs and just what can be acheived through dedication and good advise, but yet they still get pissed for all of it, cause they didnt win !!!

It called "Expectation of gradure"!!! Hany I bet he is stil following what your taught him to date, and I bet all the way through helping him he was saying --"yes yes, brilliant , your the man '!!

Untill he got second, (this has happened to me a couple of times whilst aiding people acheive there all time best, it just comes with the nature of the game)

There is no doubt Hany is good at what he does, he has alot of knowledge and education in this field, that shows in his success and thats why people go to him for help, and he is a funny dude to boot (who likes young chics!!) Hany cant wait to catch up and chew the fat (so to speak)  ;)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 12:31:22 PM »
Say all you want about the dude.     he know's how 2 fix a physique.   I don't like the guy personally (i love the anonimty on here)  but the fucken persian knows what 2 do.  hes got what 6/7 guys the turned pro thats an accomplishment 4 your ass.     

Plus all your guys hero  PRIEST     y'all can't hate on him

BUT HE IS A SCHMOE!!!!!!!!     hehehehe

NPCOK

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2006, 12:36:15 PM »
There are alot of "guru's" out there and yet all of the top pro's use Hany,Chad, or Chris....they have to be pretty good at what they do. Lee was in the best shape of his life after working with Hany.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2006, 01:19:01 PM »

Like him or not - the point is - if these guys didn't have a good rep, then they wouldnt be used. Simple as that.  So what are the top names that many people talk about in the industry at the moment - Chad Nicholls, Chris Aceto, Hany Rambod, Milos Sarcev. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2006, 01:36:48 PM »
I am a guru.  I will be doing a contest prep with someone well known...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2006, 01:38:06 PM »
adam, any thoughts on DBol? what about stacking it with Meth?
$

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2006, 01:47:42 PM »
I'm eating ice cream every night and growing. It's to easy sometimes.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »
I'm eating ice cream every night and growing. It's to easy sometimes.

Don`t forget to rinse the ice cream containers.

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2006, 02:09:42 PM »
There are alot of "guru's" out there and yet all of the top pro's use Hany,Chad, or Chris....they have to be pretty good at what they do. Lee was in the best shape of his life after working with Hany.
But what about all the guys who tanked when they worked with him: Melvin, Cook, Troy, Idrise, Quincy, and on and on.  Or how about all the years Arde blew it in the end?  Does he take the blame for them too?  The guru success rate is like those gambling services that say their "locks" hit 85% of the time, but they don't tell you about the other "locks" on those other lines that tanked 85% of the time.  As the season goes on they focus only on the winning line and forget the rest.  I can't blame 'em, but they shouldn't blame others for telling it like it is.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2006, 03:48:59 PM »
HRDCOR

Did you read anything i posted? What Haney put down for his contest cycle was ridiculous. My friend didn't use his advice because he wasn't willing to push the extreme like that. Sour grapes?? He was very happy with his placings... the only sour grapes was at the waste of 3K....Haney didn't do his diet... the advice was for supps only... so yes my friend was in the shape of his life due to  his years of exp....

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2006, 04:11:40 PM »
Posted by: NCNPC29  Posted on: Today at 03:48:59 PM 
Insert Quote 
HRDCOR

Did you read anything i posted? What Haney put down for his contest cycle was ridiculous. My friend didn't use his advice because he wasn't willing to push the extreme like that. Sour grapes?? He was very happy with his placings... the only sour grapes was at the waste of 3K....Haney didn't do his diet... the advice was for supps only... so yes my friend was in the shape of his life due to  his years of exp.... 

Oh ok , well I see it is a lot more involved than I read into it , I took it as a comp prep diet and supp advice !!(when you talk supps you mean gear right?)

Shit 3k for supp advice , hell I am moving to the states !!!

Hany does have a good following though and is highly regarded.

Prehaps your mate should have taken this issue up with Hany at the time, as a proffesional I am sure the problem would have been adressed and solved !!

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2006, 08:27:34 PM »
I completely agree with you but that wasn't my place to suggest. I was just giving my opinion of my only interaction with him which was second hand.  I've paid my dues in this sport so I was just a little shocked at his protocols.... just didn't seem like there was any thought put into it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2006, 09:25:20 PM »
Hany throws Bill WIllmore under the bus in the latest MD.   :-\

Anyone who's read the article knows what I'm talking about.

i think willmore might get a top 5 this year, he's not awful.  he's no phil heath, but he's no will harris either.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »
Hany throws Bill WIllmore under the bus in the latest MD.   :-\
Anyone who's read the article knows what I'm talking about.
i think willmore might get a top 5 this year, he's not awful.  he's no phil heath, but he's no will harris either.
we get it 240

deadman315x

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2006, 10:42:20 PM »
this guy works out at campbell california golds gym all the time, last time i saw him he was working out with chris cook. coook was hittin inclines for 365x6 reps

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2006, 11:04:43 PM »
UCSB has 5 nobel laureates teaching there from the last 8 years,  and if you had attended, or even visited for an hour, you'd realize that it's by far the best college on the west coast, or even in the U.S.  theres an endless supply of hot girls dressed like this any day of the year.  but anyway, i'm sure you'd be more happy with the FOBs at cal!
A girl i nailed (brunette) that special ed would stutter talking to:
Now wait a gosh darn tootin' second here pardner...I never said nuttin about the gals at UCSB -- in fact on my visits to the school, I seen an unbelievable selection for Playboy to draw from...so much so that I was understandin that its fixin to be the #1 party school on the west coast. But number one for acacdemicks? Hmmm...Stanford, UC-Berkley, and Cal-Poly might have something to say about that friend.

And I n-n-n-n-neeed a b-b-b-b-better picture of that b-b-b-b-brunette to see if she warrants st-st-st-stuttering or just sp-sp-sp-spunking on her stomach.

Special "Happy Gilmore" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2006, 01:00:36 PM »
ucsb is ranked 13th among all public universities in the u.s. where'd you go?
its comin today