Author Topic: ISIS releases video of beheading 2nd American  (Read 13146 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: ISIS releases video of beheading 2nd American
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 01:46:26 PM »
They tell you why.  To restore the Caliphate.  Do you not fucking pay attention to their words and intentions.  They aren`t concealing anything.

Are you too stupid to understand their direct message:

my bad! spreading democracy is obviously a far more justified reason to kill and maim, and of course the west's destabilisation of the region has had nothing to do with these religious groups getting such a foothold has it

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 01:52:46 PM »
my bad! spreading democracy is obviously a far more justified reason to kill and maim, and of course the west's destabilisation of the region has had nothing to do with these religious groups getting such a foothold has it
Do you know what the Caliphate is?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 01:54:55 PM »
But, but...
Israel is an apartheid state and it's mülsim neighbor states are full of peace loving scientists!  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »
You have a democracy in Israel or you can have a caliphate. I don't remember the jews blowing up subways in the UK or flying planes into buildings. These people hate us, they hate the West. They hate the jews because they're in the way. They hate them because they turned dirt into a flourishing state. Sticking your head in the sand won't make them go away....and they'll tell you that themselves.
L

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
Do you know what the Caliphate is?

vaguely...who cares whether it's the caliphate,non existent WMDs, democracy spreading or whatever else. what makes one morally better than another. would you rather be beheaded or die trapped under the rubble of your house hit by a democracy spreading fighter jet or drone?

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »
vid at theync.com if anyone interested   ::)

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2014, 02:48:04 PM »
Israel is the only voice of reason and sanity (not to mention only Democracy) in the Middle East.  No surprise that you wouldn`t support a country actually doing something against the Muslim Menace.

LOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2014, 02:52:16 PM »
i don't know why these muslims are always killing and starting wars. they need to take some inspiration from the peace loving nations in the west.

Is some ways American politicians are the same: they start an awfull lot of wars too....let's bomb this, let's bomb that, without proper follow up plans.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2014, 02:53:56 PM »
Your hero Rand Paul thinks nothing should be done with any of it as do a lot of "Conservatives".

Obama did authorize strikes in Somalia this weekend and killed many Al-Shabaab terrorists including the leader this weekend.

I would like him to do more of course, but the problem comes from Liberals and Conservatives alike not wanting to go full bore.  I think the only one who would do advocate that would be Hillary Clinton or Rick Perry to be honest with you.  

Force doesn't always have to be met with force.  We should heed our 1st president's words and avoid foreign entanglements.  There's plenty of work to be done for freedom here on US soil.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2014, 03:01:54 PM »
Force doesn't always have to be met with force.  We should heed our 1st president's words and avoid foreign entanglements.  There's plenty of work to be done for freedom here on US soil.
President Washington didn`t have to deal with Radical Muslims numbering in the millions trying to establish a Caliphate with 21st century weaponry.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2014, 03:05:51 PM »
Is some ways American politicians are the same: they start an awfull lot of wars too....let's bomb this, let's bomb that, without proper follow up plans.

yeh but at least they ain't practicing beheading, they kill the innocents far more humanely

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2014, 03:06:34 PM »
yeh but at least they ain't practicing beheading, they kill the innocents far more humanely
And they aren`t killing them for no reason either.  Big difference there genius.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2014, 03:07:43 PM »
Exactly what I said.  These people don`t get it.  They want to bend over backwards and make every single excuse for these animals in order to justify their behavior.

Who you talking about ISIS or the Israeli government? Both seem to like mass slaughter of innocents.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2014, 03:08:34 PM »
Who you talking about ISIS or the Israeli government? Both seem to like mass slaughter of innocents.
Israel is not slaughtering innocents on purpose, genius. 

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2014, 03:13:14 PM »
And they aren`t killing them for no reason either.  Big difference there genius.

yes of course einstein. the west always has very good reason....'we' are the good guys ffs

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2014, 03:13:42 PM »
Israel is not slaughtering innocents on purpose, genius. 

Oh no, that's right....they are sending 'love bombs' into Palestine. Silly me.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »
Oh no, that's right....they are sending 'love bombs' into Palestine. Silly me.....
No genius, its retaliation for being fired upon with rockets, many originating behind human shields.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2014, 03:20:02 PM »
Hate to say it, but I told ya so. They warned Obama after the one and went golfing 5min after. Fuck Obama is a useless piece of shit. Chalk up another murder he is an accessory to.

What the fuck do you want him to do Yoda?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2014, 03:23:58 PM »
No genius, its retaliation for being fired upon with rockets, many originating behind human shields.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Listen, I suspect you are Jewish and I respect your loyalty but you can't defend the slaughter of innocent kids any way you slice it. All this 'human shield' bullshit is just Israeli propaganda so they don't get dragged up to the Hague on war crimes.

'They were using human shields when we bombed them back into the stone age, honestly it's not just an excuse so we don't look like evil, murdering cunts to the rest of the world'....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2014, 03:28:58 PM »
What the fuck do you want him to do Yoda?

Raise the Olympia prize money this year

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2014, 03:31:44 PM »
Listen, I suspect you are Jewish and I respect your loyalty but you can't defend the slaughter of innocent kids any way you slice it. All this 'human shield' bullshit is just Israeli propaganda so they don't get dragged up to the Hague on war crimes.

'They were using human shields when we bombed them back into the stone age, honestly it's not just an excuse so we don't look like evil, murdering cunts to the rest of the world'....
The fault lies with Hamas totally.  They started the entire conflict, continued to fire rockets and fired them hiding behind civilians.  Israel went the extra mile to forewarn civilians before air strikes, helped evacuate Palestinians and even provided them with humanitarian aid.

Did the Palestinians do any of that in return?  No.  They just thought it would be a good idea to fire rockets from hospitals, mosques and schools, lobbing as many as they could, anywhere they may land.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2014, 03:32:33 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2014, 04:05:08 PM »
What are these Israeli government propaganda films supposed to prove?
That you are full of shit.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2014, 04:11:31 PM »
Hate to say it, but I told ya so. They warned Obama after the one and went golfing 5min after. Fuck Obama is a useless piece of shit. Chalk up another murder he is an accessory to.

I'm embarrassed by your statement.  Your partisan views skew your thought processes and make you write unintelligent things like the above.   This is a shameful statement basically stating that Obama personally facilitated this murder. WTF is wrong with you? Do you not see past your own agenda? An American was beheaded, all alone with nothing but enemies around.  He did nothing personally wrong but was butchered for political reasons and the only thing you can say is, "Hate to say it but I told ya so"? Do you not understand world politics, history,diplomacy and the hundreds of other factors in this?  You should be ashamed of yourself for writing that.