Author Topic: ISIS releases video of beheading 2nd American  (Read 13144 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: ISIS releases video of beheading 2nd American
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2014, 04:36:19 PM »
Haha! What am I full of shit about? That we should put America First and Israel exerts too much influence on US policy?
No, all the false claims you made in regards to Israel.

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2014, 06:17:32 PM »
If you never lived in Lebanon/Syria/Egypt/Palestine, then shut the fuck up and don't give your fucking opinion watching CNN or some fucking British news pertaining Israel or how good Israel is.

I've lived many wars in Lebanon, Lived through the Israeli occupation in 1982, and by the way, I am christian.

I am not going into a fucking debate with some asshole who has a fucking opinion listening to American news.

The Israeli government in one of their videos even said "we are not concerned with american pressure, we control America"

Why does the US pays Israel 3billion dollars every year? There is some deep fucking history that most Americans don't know. Do some research and you will find the real facts.

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2014, 06:28:23 PM »

Just do a search on youtube "Leaked Israeli Videos"

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2014, 06:50:28 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/02/world/meast/isis-american-journalist-sotloff/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

I wonder if Golfer in Chief will put down his crack pipe long enough to make a statement

You mean, how he armed and funded ISIS in the first place?   ISIS, brought to you by the CIA.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2014, 06:52:07 PM »
I got news for you. The beheadings are happening right here in America except you wouldn't know it by the majority liberal left news providers. A Muslim cut off the head of two Egyptian Christians in New Jersey. Why this isn't major news is beyond me.  

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2014, 07:01:45 PM »
No, all the false claims you made in regards to Israel.

Land Grab!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2014, 07:02:53 PM »
I got news for you. The beheadings are happening right here in America except you wouldn't know it by the majority liberal left news providers. A Muslim cut off the head of two Egyptian Christians in New Jersey. Why this isn't major news is beyond me.  

The killer and the victims knew each other. He didn't cut off their heads because they were Christians; he cut off their heads and hands to try to keep police from identifying the bodies. The cops say the three men were "acquaintances" and were in a car together when they got into an argument and Yusuf shot them. Yusuf Ibrahim also has past arrests for armed robbery.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2014, 07:13:43 PM »
Israel is so much better than USA. Let Hamas post a video of them cutting an Israelis head off. Israel would bomb Lebanon and Gaza for weeks. Killing  hundreds of those filthy pricks. USA will send a truck load of humus to the Kurds.

JEWS, fuck yeah!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2014, 07:18:09 PM »
SHit.  Stop visiting countries like Syria, interviewing rebels.  it's a highly dangerous area.  I dont understand the attraction of journalists to run unarmed into some of the scariest places on earth for a "story".

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2014, 07:27:00 PM »
Your hero Rand Paul thinks nothing should be done with any of it as do a lot of "Conservatives".

Obama did authorize strikes in Somalia this weekend and killed many Al-Shabaab terrorists including the leader this weekend.

I would like him to do more of course, but the problem comes from Liberals and Conservatives alike not wanting to go full bore.  I think the only one who would do advocate that would be Hillary Clinton or Rick Perry to be honest with you.  

Adonis you are dead on balls accurate!! There is a major domino effect with these people and our politicians just refuse to listen to military strategists. To add to the cluster-mindfuck the "Big War" companies won't butt the fuck out. Times have changed and the war is as far from conventional as there ever has been in history. We have enough operators along with England - Canada - Israel and many others - to effectively end this nonsense. It will be ugly - but not nearly so ugly as a drawn out conflict. It's sickening the cruelty of the anti-war mindset. There is no LESS compassionate way of thinking. The truly compassionate want peace and there is but one way.  The fake ass two-party system has pulled the wool over the eyes of America. Are there some jagoff operators? Sure there are. But as a whole - they are good people that truly have a desire to serve. They will use their gift (or curse) of ability - but want peace. It's some of the top brass and politicians that are sick fucks!! And those pathetic pussies couldn't defend their own homes left to their own devices. Mother fuck the cock sucking pussies. God dammit these fucking terrorist head cases won't stop until they are sucking pig cock in hell and we HAVE the men to help them on their way.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2014, 07:28:14 PM »
is ACH from Egypt  ???

think twice about Egyptian friends in America.   

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #61 on: September 02, 2014, 07:39:25 PM »
I'm embarrassed by your statement.  Your partisan views skew your thought processes and make you write unintelligent things like the above.   This is a shameful statement basically stating that Obama personally facilitated this murder. WTF is wrong with you? Do you not see past your own agenda? An American was beheaded, all alone with nothing but enemies around.  He did nothing personally wrong but was butchered for political reasons and the only thing you can say is, "Hate to say it but I told ya so"? Do you not understand world politics, history,diplomacy and the hundreds of other factors in this?  You should be ashamed of yourself for writing that.  

The coach is obessed with Obama conspiracies..
He was never the same after Obama got 're elected to a 2nd term.. coach stated if Obama
Won he would delete his account.. 2 years later he still bitter about Obama  :-\

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2014, 07:42:24 PM »
The coach is obsessed with Obama conspiracies..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2014, 07:53:41 PM »
The Evil West is responsible for Islamic terrorism.  ::)

But seriously, anyone who defends these barbaric camel fuckers needs to be sent to Siberia.  Democracy is wasted on such people.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2014, 08:34:16 PM »
LMFAO, i can hear coach yelling that all the time

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2014, 12:47:06 AM »
Listen, I suspect you are Jewish and I respect your loyalty but you can't defend the slaughter of innocent kids any way you slice it. All this 'human shield' bullshit is just Israeli propaganda so they don't get dragged up to the Hague on war crimes.

'They were using human shields when we bombed them back into the stone age, honestly it's not just an excuse so we don't look like evil, murdering cunts to the rest of the world'....

yes the "human shield" line is wearing a bit thin

"Today's attack on the Jabaliya Elementary Girls School has been described as a possible war crime by the UN. The Israeli authorities, it said, had been told no less than 17 times that it was full of refugees, the last warning message delivered on 8.50 on Tuesday evening.

But, seven and half hours later, a series of shells smashed into the building, destroying two of the classrooms, killing 19 and injuring more than a hundred others. Pierre Krahenbuhl, the commissioner for UN agency for Palestinian refugees, described the killings as “a source of universal shame”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-un-accuses-israel-of-possible-war-crime-after-shelling-of-one-of-its-schools-kills-19-9638765.htm

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2014, 02:40:28 AM »
yes the "human shield" line is wearing a bit thin

"Today's attack on the Jabaliya Elementary Girls School has been described as a possible war crime by the UN. The Israeli authorities, it said, had been told no less than 17 times that it was full of refugees, the last warning message delivered on 8.50 on Tuesday evening.

But, seven and half hours later, a series of shells smashed into the building, destroying two of the classrooms, killing 19 and injuring more than a hundred others. Pierre Krahenbuhl, the commissioner for UN agency for Palestinian refugees, described the killings as “a source of universal shame”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-un-accuses-israel-of-possible-war-crime-after-shelling-of-one-of-its-schools-kills-19-9638765.htm

::)

Just ignore the part where Hamas was storing weapons there. Making it a legitimate military target.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2014, 03:14:48 AM »
Israel is probably the only western country which knows how to fight terrorists and most importantly the importance of keeping Moslems completely segregated out of their territory by a giant wall and checkpoints.

They actually understand a need to protect their people and culture for future generations.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2014, 03:21:18 AM »
Israel is probably the only western country which knows how to fight terrorists and most importantly the importance of keeping Moslems completely segregated out of their territory by a giant wall and checkpoints.

They actually understand a need to protect their people and culture for future generations.

Israel know first hand what a sick and filthy religion Islam is, what sickos it attracts, and what a vile society it creates.
Ψ

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2014, 03:53:46 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2014, 04:07:19 AM »
The fault lies with Hamas totally.  They started the entire conflict, continued to fire rockets and fired them hiding behind civilians.  Israel went the extra mile to forewarn civilians before air strikes, helped evacuate Palestinians and even provided them with humanitarian aid.

Did the Palestinians do any of that in return?  No.  They just thought it would be a good idea to fire rockets from hospitals, mosques and schools, lobbing as many as they could, anywhere they may land.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

2100 Palestinians killed in the space of two/three weeks, 90% civilians (495 children, 253 women)

Hamas killed 66 Soldiers and 7 civilians...that's just over 10% civilians vs Israel's 90% civilian hit.

Fail  ;D

S

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2014, 04:19:38 AM »
2100 Palestinians killed in the space of two/three weeks, 90% civilians (495 children, 253 women)
Great Job Israel for minimizing civilian casualties.  We all know any other Western Nation wouldn't have been so cautious fighting such a cynical enemy hiding behind civilians. Plus, it's not like Palestinians are respectable humans, they raise their children to hate and martyr themselves as terrorists, they even vote in terrorists to govern them.  To be sure, no Palestinian will win a Nobel Prize Anytime soon.  Israel taking out the garbage.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2014, 04:23:36 AM »
a few of my buddies are all "Let's invade!"

they don't really understand what comes with a war with syria.  Plus, isn't it the Syrian rebels doing this killing?  hard to keep track these days.

If you're an American journalist, please consider NOT ENTERING THAT COUNTRY.  I mean, USA is on the edge of war with them.  The population doesn't like us.  There are known rebels/terror groups there.  And you take your american ass across their border, sniff around, chat it up, and try to "get a story".  I don't get it.

If some syrian "reporter" came to texas and started "sniffing around", asking "sources" for "inside intel" on "civilian uprisings" in our country... and a couple of texas criminals killed him... well, it's a bit of the same thing here. 

I think some people just want to sit here in USA and declare a war every week. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2014, 04:34:02 AM »
The killer and the victims knew each other. He didn't cut off their heads because they were Christians; he cut off their heads and hands to try to keep police from identifying the bodies. The cops say the three men were "acquaintances" and were in a car together when they got into an argument and Yusuf shot them. Yusuf Ibrahim also has past arrests for armed robbery.

The people in the Egyptian Christian community in Jersey city there are saying it was driven by religious hate for Christians. There was no argument. This is liberal spin.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2014, 04:39:38 AM »
SHit.  Stop visiting countries like Syria, interviewing rebels.  it's a highly dangerous area.  I dont understand the attraction of journalists to run unarmed into some of the scariest places on earth for a "story".
Agreed, but Isis is already here and are multiplying like Cockroach's, they make Al qaeda look small time.