Author Topic: What's next for Chuck Liddell?  (Read 21124 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: CHUCK AND ANDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2006, 01:49:58 PM »
^^^...that's good for a strong 5 minutes of laughter!!!

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2006, 02:45:56 PM »
^^^...that's good for a strong 5 minutes of laughter!!!

Try walking around with one of the t-shirt's on; the looks are priceless.  Glad you guys like it.  I can't believe no one's linked that before.

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2006, 11:01:52 AM »
They'd have to fight 220-225.  Arlovski would most likely have the advantage being that he would just need to come in a little more ripped and drop some water weight before weigh in and could come into the fight weighing 230+.  Liddell would be able to add the weight but would he really get the benefit of added power(not that he needs it)?  What other advantage would Chuck gain by adding the weight?  Arlovski's used to manhandling guys a lot heavier than Liddell.

Arlovski in 2nd round

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »
They'd have to fight 220-225.  Arlovski would most likely have the advantage being that he would just need to come in a little more ripped and drop some water weight before weigh in and could come into the fight weighing 230+.  Liddell would be able to add the weight but would he really get the benefit of added power(not that he needs it)?  What other advantage would Chuck gain by adding the weight?  Arlovski's used to manhandling guys a lot heavier than Liddell.
Arlovski in 2nd round

That makes the most sense...

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 11:05:09 AM »
Arlovski in 2nd round

Dude, no fucking way! Liddell adding weight? He' not exactly ripped at 205, you know? He adds weight then it goes right to his gut. Plus he's 36 years old. Kind of hard at that age to add that weight naturally without sacrificing hand speed and movement.

i know it's fun to talk about but this fight will never happen ,folks. Sorry.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »
Dude, no fucking way! Liddell adding weight? He' not exactly ripped at 205, you know? He adds weight then it goes right to his gut. Plus he's 36 years old. Kind of hard at that age to add that weight naturally without sacrificing hand speed and movement.
I never agree with you but you are 100 % right. Last night I had seen a reply of Liddel and Q Jackson and Liddel look a lot smaller at 205 than he does now.

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2006, 12:28:43 PM »

I was just saying they'd have to meet in the middle cuz there's no way Arlovski would drop any lower than 220 now either.  You're right too that Liddell's giving up almost 10 years to Arlovski.  I'd pay to see it though!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2006, 12:38:50 PM »
i don't know who Andre is... but Chuck would own him with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back!
just push some weight!

micky55024

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 01:38:32 PM »
i don't know who Andre is... but Chuck would own him with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back!

This coming from the same guy that says he could "whoop any of those panzies!!"
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=52580.0

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2006, 01:43:25 PM »
its not hard to do when you are built like me  :)
just push some weight!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2006, 02:55:47 PM »
I never agree with you but you are 100 % right. Last night I had seen a reply of Liddel and Q Jackson and Liddel look a lot smaller at 205 than he does now.

Good, can we be buddies now or should we continue to hate each other?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2006, 02:57:05 PM »
I was just saying they'd have to meet in the middle cuz there's no way Arlovski would drop any lower than 220 now either.  You're right too that Liddell's giving up almost 10 years to Arlovski.  I'd pay to see it though!

Me too!

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2006, 05:23:56 AM »
Good, can we be buddies now or should we continue to hate each other?
Ha ha fued ended

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2006, 10:52:36 AM »

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »
Word
Now lets school these other fools on everything under the Sun

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2006, 11:38:11 AM »
Now lets school these other fools on everything under the Sun

your finally going to show us your tities?
just push some weight!

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2006, 11:43:21 AM »
your finally going to show us your tities?
Listen Knuckle Dick dont make me verbally rape you. We all know your dad is gay and your mom is a champange ho with kool aide money and you look like a rejected science project so stop now or this can get abusive. No one here takes you serious and like your family we wish you would die your life is pathethic. Now with that out of the way you testicle draining technicain go fu*k yourself

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2006, 11:47:37 AM »
Listen Knuckle Dick dont make me verbally rape you. We all know your dad is gay and your mom is a champange ho with kool aide money and you look like a rejected science project so stop now or this can get abusive. No one here takes you serious and like your family we wish you would die your life is pathethic. Now with that out of the way you testicle draining technicain go fu*k yourself

So this is a taste of a UFC style meltdown?? All 120 pounds of you feeling tough guy behind that screename of yours... that screems transvestite btw. I am not gonna respond to illiterate, redneck, toothless, hillbilly like yourself. You sir (sir?) have a good day!  ;)
just push some weight!

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
So this is a taste of a UFC style meltdown?? All 120 pounds of you feeling tough guy behind that screename of yours... that screems transvestite btw. I am not gonna respond to illiterate, redneck, toothless, hillbilly like yourself. You sir (sir?) have a good day!  ;)
You did just respond dumb ass anyways go play with your little sister you sex offender and just to let you know your father is not the mail man or milk or meter reader man either so good luck on finding out who he is you 12 year old crack baby. The only time you get your dick wet is in the shower

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2006, 04:11:24 PM »
Word
And now the peace has been made...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »
Liddell would rape him.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »
i like chuck, but he's done.  Andre

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2009, 01:04:10 PM »
I dont know if this thread is the product of sarcasm or stupidity- but Anderei by a fucking mile. He's way bigger, way stronger, way faster- younger, in better condition and actually has a ground game. Chuck would get his ass kicked- first round tko.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »
I dont know if this thread is the product of sarcasm or stupidity- but Anderei by a fucking mile. He's way bigger, way stronger, way faster- younger, in better condition and actually has a ground game. Chuck would get his ass kicked- first round tko.

agreed.
DAWG

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2009, 02:32:35 PM »

Na.  Chuck would eventually catch him and drop him. 
w