Author Topic: ...  (Read 5259 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: How much bodyfat can you lose with DNP in 7 weeks?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 10:14:54 AM »
what if the UGL your buuying from fucks up capping a batch and somehow triples the dose in them then your fucked! don;t think this dosn't happen,luke wood died from using overdosed UGL gear and many have gotten sick . you must really trust your UGL if your buying capped DNP. can human grade DNP even be obtained anywhere in the world. guys seriously start out at 200mg a day. Bostin Lloyd is crazy as a guy and he hasn't even fucked with DNP yet. I think he is going to try it out though and even he is just starting at 200mg a day.

luke wood died because he fucked up his t3 dosage and took 10x or 100x the amount he was supposed to take. his own stupidty.

oh and bostin loyd uses DNP all the time. even brags about it on instagram.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 10:24:34 AM »
luke wood died because he fucked up his t3 dosage and took 10x or 100x the amount he was supposed to take. his own stupidty.

oh and bostin loyd uses DNP all the time. even brags about it on instagram.

Bostin Loyd is a complete & utter moron who has no clue about proper diet or drug usage. He has a kamikaze shotgun approach that has already caused him health problems. The sad thing is that people pay him for his advices.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 11:27:38 AM »
I don't understand this 'risk your life' comment that everyone keeps saying. I hear this about insulin all the time as well. Use any compound incorrectly & you will risk your life, including Aspirin & water.

There is a safe, sane way of doing DNP & a foolish way of doing it. Take 250mgs a day & you'll have minimum sides & a lot of fat burning. Take 1000mg & you will be risking your life.

But I do agree with you that this person is most probably a lazy fat fuck who doesn't know how to diet & even on T3 & ECA will probably not reach his goals.

I'm saying that because at 20% BF I GUARANTEE that he hasn't even attempted to diet at ALL. Why go straight to the harshest and strongest fat burner when you won't even focus on your diet? I'm willing to bet money this guy won't change his diet at all even when on DNP and will expect it to do all the work while he sits on his ass....Pure laziness. Why not just focus on your damn diet? Hop on some ECA and it will kill your appetite too....Just don't understand some people

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 01:26:30 PM »
I'm saying that because at 20% BF I GUARANTEE that he hasn't even attempted to diet at ALL. Why go straight to the harshest and strongest fat burner when you won't even focus on your diet? I'm willing to bet money this guy won't change his diet at all even when on DNP and will expect it to do all the work while he sits on his ass....Pure laziness. Why not just focus on your damn diet? Hop on some ECA and it will kill your appetite too....Just don't understand some people

I agree with you. If you're at 20%, obviously you don't know how to eat, or if you do, you're too lazy to do it, & people like this should stay away from all drugs, be it test, winstrol or clen, DNP etc. I wouldn't even recommend ECA to them. If you don't know how to diet & train naturally, just stay the hell away from ALL drugs.