Author Topic: Jay Cutler reflects on his life and is filled with sadness and regret (PIC)  (Read 17804 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Jay Cutler reflects on his life and is filled with sadness and regret (PIC)
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 07:28:41 AM »
what happened to his indian housegirl who shaves his back?

i thought there was romance there

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 07:29:55 AM »
Better than this non-narcissistic, generous and giving guy who fits the norm of society, hard working and dedicated to his wife and family and done nothing but give everything he had for 15 years....in the end, in debt to his neck, no house, barely see the children and starting life all over, he will never get back his youth, the youth he invested in this woman and family.

Now he sits in this one bedroom flat in a sub-par neighbourhood wondering how has it all come to this after a log bitter and expensive divorce, how has life made a full circle and now he is at the bottom, to start all over again...why did I need a wife, why did I need children, could I have not just lived my life alone doing what I love every day and spending every moment on ME, all my hard earned money on ME....oh how I wish I could turn back the time and be selfish and narcissistic.

S

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 07:30:58 AM »
as he stands before his wall of accomplishments, gazing up at the tin medals and paper portraits, Jay is confronted with the harsh truth of his life's work

in his stubborn quest to accumulate hollow titles and win the praise of strangers, he realizes too late that they came with a heavy price - a broken heart

these days, as his health begins to fail him, Jay is a man in his later years, childless and alone; his wall of memories and his shelf of Sandows providing bitter company

Lee Haney would beg to differ. He has twice as many Sandows as Cutler, never lost his title onstage, went out at his best, all the while still married to his wife of nearly 30 years with two kids (a son who graduated college and a daughter well in her way to doing the same).

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 07:33:23 AM »
Better than this non-narcissistic, generous and giving guy who fits the norm of society, hard working and dedicated to his wife and family and done nothing but give everything he had for 15 years....in the end, in debt to his neck, no house, barely see the children and starting life all over, he will never get back his youth, the youth he invested in this woman and family.

Now he sits in this one bedroom flat in a sub-par neighbourhood wondering how has it all come to this after a log bitter and expensive divorce, how has life made a full circle and now he is at the bottom, to start all over again...why did I need a wife, why did I need children, could I have not just lived my life alone doing what I love every day and spending every moment on ME, all my hard earned money on ME....oh how I wish I could turn back the time and be selfish and narcissistic.

YOU SEE SKORPION!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!

is what i'm looking to avoid

therefore i choose to not chase a dream of happy family at all cost

but cut my loss and move on

i will never lose my home to a woman

only this happens to the big big fool

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 07:54:52 AM »
Trophy room.  WTF???  Is it really considered NORMAL behaviour to create a shrine to oneself?  A man would have to be deeply insecure to do such a thing, would he not?

I had the pleasure of meeting a baseball HOF and hang around for a while with him, and while people were literally pushing themselves over to have paraphernalia signed by him not only he did it and had tons of pics taken, all he did was talk about how great  other baseball players were/are.

WooooSSHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2014, 07:58:40 AM »
Lee Haney would beg to differ. He has twice as many Sandows as Cutler, never lost his title onstage, went out at his best, all the while still married to his wife of nearly 30 years with two kids (a son who graduated college and a daughter well in her way to doing the same).

Glad you mentioned Lee Haney, is a class act ...and very humble...

One if not the only Bodybuilder champ that is not an attention clown.

WoooSSHHHHHH

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2014, 08:48:27 AM »

what is Lee Haney disagreeing with exactly?

Lee had kids and built a strong marriage then retired young and focused on his family

Jay chose to pursue his career at the expense of his health and personal life

Lee never lost perspective of what really matters - as a result he is surrounded by those who truly love him

Jay stands in front of a wall dedicated to himself. alone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2014, 09:15:04 AM »
That is what Anabolichalo looks like when he goes home. But instead of viewing glorious medals, trophies and pictures, he's viewing his half-eaten tupperware of chicken, his stack of Flex magazines, his signed autograph picture of Ronnie, and his vials of steroids. He contemplates this half-assed existence, flexes his biceps in the mirror, then heads to the gym.
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2014, 09:17:18 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2014, 09:17:36 AM »
That is what Anabolichalo looks like when he goes home. But instead of viewing glorious medals, trophies and pictures, he's viewing his half-eaten tupperware of chicken, his stack of Flex magazines, his signed autograph picture of Ronnie, and his vials of steroids. He contemplates this half-assed existence, flexes his biceps in the mirror, then heads to the gym.
yes

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2014, 09:26:33 AM »
If I had a huge house, and had astack of memrobilia id do the same.... until then my trophies will gather dust in the airing cupboard

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2014, 09:32:44 AM »
This is some serious deep thread right here.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2014, 09:36:57 AM »
dont forget his Garage also filled with Memorabilia all hand signed by jay cutler

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
This is some serious deep thread right here.

Yes, it brings back memories of why I joined this fine site yrs ago, the days when new pros and top amatures were torn to peices, they would leave questioning there mental state and even sexuality, such brutal personal attacks thatthey would leave deflated and totaly defeated

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2014, 09:41:57 AM »
Jay wants everyone to know, you can see him this weekend at the EXPO , come see him and his Peaked Left Bicep in person

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2014, 09:42:55 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2014, 09:47:07 AM »
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2014, 10:41:07 AM »
Hes also a hugely muscled bachelor millionaire living in las vegas....poor thing it must be so hard for him  ::)
lol,,ur right..i'll switch with him..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2014, 10:41:38 AM »
I have two kids. But I would trade them in for a plastic trophy any day of the week

epic_alien

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2014, 11:00:49 AM »
Trophy room.  WTF???  Is it really considered NORMAL behaviour to create a shrine to oneself?  A man would have to be deeply insecure to do such a thing, would he not?

you must have never gotten one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2014, 11:29:35 AM »
I admit, I still have my shitty wrestling plaques from high school.   I still have the hymen from my first time having sex, snug in a ziploc bag I hide in my sock drawer.   I still have flyers, ticket stubs from the bigger gigs I've played with bigger names. 

Memories, you wanna keep them around. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
I admit, I still have my shitty wrestling plaques from high school.   I still have the hymen from my first time having sex, snug in a ziploc bag I hide in my sock drawer.   I still have flyers, ticket stubs from the bigger gigs I've played with bigger names. 

Memories, you wanna keep them around. 
IF U BID THAT 'HYMEN'ON EBAY,,I'LL BE IN LINE FOR IT...240 HYMEN THAT MIGHT CLOSE EBAY FOR A DAY..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2014, 11:38:44 AM »
to be honest i got a couple bodybuilding trophies and afew grappling/bjj medals and i keep them in my living room on a nice shelf for all to see,yes im proud of them,why not?
R

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2014, 11:55:23 AM »
what is Lee Haney disagreeing with exactly?

Lee had kids and built a strong marriage then retired young and focused on his family

Jay chose to pursue his career at the expense of his health and personal life

Lee never lost perspective of what really matters - as a result he is surrounded by those who truly love him

Jay stands in front of a wall dedicated to himself. alone.

I took your post as citing the pursuit on the Sandow as a vain and shallow one, overall.

The implication is that Cutler's divorce was the result of his quest to be Mr Olympia. But wasn't his wife by his side when he finally beat Ronnie? I'm looking at a pic of Jay and Kerry smiling backstage (p. 198 FLEX magazine, Jan. 2007) with Jay's gold medal fresh around his neck.

Their split may have nothing to do with bodybuilding. I don't have the reasons for it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2014, 12:11:21 PM »
I took your post as citing the pursuit on the Sandow as a vain and shallow one, overall.

The implication is that Cutler's divorce was the result of his quest to be Mr Olympia. But wasn't his wife by his side when he finally beat Ronnie? I'm looking at a pic of Jay and Kerry smiling backstage (p. 198 FLEX magazine, Jan. 2007) with Jay's gold medal fresh around his neck.

Their split may have nothing to do with bodybuilding. I don't have the reasons for it.

It's incredible how they've kept their divorce under wraps....I've never ever heard either of them speak on it or even acknowledge that they got divorced.  For months, it was nothing but a rumor, and we only really knew that they separated because Jay was being seen with his Latina sidepiece.

Quite rare in this day and age, where it seems like everyone's personal affairs become public.