Author Topic: Aaron and PJ's Inappropriate Advertisement For Euphoria  (Read 9871 times)

nasum

• Getbig III
Re: Aaron and PJ's Inappropriate Advertisement For Euphoria
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 09:42:58 AM »
[/b]

is it legal

Yes it is. Most cognitive enhancers are legal in my experience, because the abuse potential is low.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 10:28:37 AM »
I would like to know what happened to Aaron's head. It looks 25% bigger. Has he got the the William Shatner/Rosie O'donnell syndrome happening?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 11:54:54 AM »
WTF, He took 5 capsules and it only lasted 15 minutes. They are charging $20 a bottle for 16 capsules.
Jesus, just go buy some Somotmax, and the health food Store. At least Somomax by Hitech lasts 3-6 hours.
The guy said it lasted 15 minutes, next time I will take 5 more capsules. lol. The guy is going to spend $20 for 30 minutes of a buzz, lol!
PJ and Aaron are doing well for themselves. They are aggressive I give them that. Their supplements arent the best, they are expensive though.
The sad reality is to believe these 2 use there own supplements at all. They use gear, they even admitted it.
So you got to be an idiot to think these guys even use any of that stuff, lol.
Oh well, PJ AND Aaron are laughing there way all the way to the bank at others peoples expense, lol!
Dont buy this crap, go buy Somotomax, it gives you a good feeling its, $39-$59, but you get at least 30 serving and it works for hours.  Just my opinion.
I dont want to choke down 5 capsules for 15 minutes then have to do it again 15 minutes later.
Plus $20? lol.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 11:58:55 AM »
Lol I raw dogged his girl

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2014, 12:07:04 PM »

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 12:11:36 PM »
Was it the President or the CEO of the company that had sexual relations with the blow up doll?  ???

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 12:17:34 PM »
Aaron Singerman laughed at Dave Palumbo's expense. He was happy that RX Muscle could not get in to cover the Mr Olympia. Which is sad, and stupid.
The sad reality to this is that if it wasnt for Dave Palumbo, people wouldnt even know who Aaron Singerman is.
Dave got him recognition. Dave has helped alot of people out. Beleive it or not.
Yes they went there seperate ways, but be mature about it. Dave is.
Dave has helped alot of people turn pro. They call him when they in a jack pot, or need advice on supplements.
Dave is like and respected by alot of people. Why do you think the best gurus hang with Dave?
Chris Aceto and Tad, and 2 of the best diet coaches you can get.
Now Aaron said he was 270lbs lean for the Mr Olypia expo, lol.
He surely isnt using his Tren, or Andro product?
He must be using atleast a gram if not more of test.
Aron genetically is not muscular.For him to be 270lbs lean, he must be using a ton of shit, lol
Aron would be a tall skinny 190lb man without gear.
PJ would be a short and fat guy without gear.Probably 210-230lbs and fat.
They are THE Modern day Abbot and Costello,lol.The only problem is they are laughing at there customers, instead of the audience laughing at them.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2014, 12:21:26 PM »
Huh?  ???

Go home GetItOnNY, you are drunk.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 12:21:40 PM »
The sad reality to this is that if it wasnt for Dave Palumbo, people wouldnt even know who Aron Singer is.
Dave got him recognition.Dave has helped alot of people out.Beleive it or not.

Who is this Aron Singer?

Tad?

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2014, 12:28:03 PM »
I just call it like I see it. They had Vince post on here to get exposure. Of course Vince being the puppet he is went for the bait. They get free advertisement, on Getbig.
I just hope people dont take the bait.
Go buy Somotomax, at least it works.
And I dont drink, lol!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2014, 12:33:25 PM »
Aaron Singerman laughed at Dave Palumbo's expense. He was happy that RX Muscle could not get in to cover the Mr Olympia. Which is sad, and stupid.
The sad reality to this is that if it wasnt for Dave Palumbo, people wouldnt even know who Aaron Singerman is.
Dave got him recognition. Dave has helped alot of people out. Beleive it or not.
Dave has helped alot of people turn pro. They call him when they in a jack pot, or need advice on supplements.
Dave is like and respected by alot of people. Why do you think the best gurus hang with Dave?
Aron genetically is not muscular.For him to be 270lbs lean, he must be using a ton of shit, lol
They are THE Modern day Abbot and Costello,lol.The only problem is they are laughing at there customers, instead of the audience laughing at them.

Maybe you forgot what RX Muscle did to Aaron Singerman....he's within his rights to bury the company into the ground but honestly he hasn't.  He's just running his business and only comments about RX when asked since he was the No 2 guy there for a long time.  Neither Aaron or PJ give a shit about RX anymore and have moved on
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2014, 01:21:54 PM »
O

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2014, 04:07:58 AM »

I don't think I posted anything negative.....however, just because they are friends doesn't mean I'm not going to keep it real and tell it like it is.  I've certainly defended them far more times than I've disagreed with them.....in this case, I'm simply poking fun at the advertisement they used.....which is what Getbig generally does best ;D

Understood.

Vince, THE BEEF still sees you as a corespondent for shows for RX or something of this nature. You are good on the radio . . . look into it, you might find your niche.

Check your messages.

THE BEEF

THE BEEF

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2014, 04:46:32 AM »
Aceto and Tad hang with Dave because he pays them to. Quit being such a mark. They don't hang out with Dave for the real GH that's for sure

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2014, 04:53:14 AM »

Considering that I don't work for Blackstone and PJ is fucking a Blow Up Doll...I felt that it would be of interest to Getbig

Rule 10:  Fuck with Vince Goodrum and you'll end up like Derek, Keith, and Basile.

:o :o
Voodoo Vince
 :o :o

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2014, 05:43:31 AM »
The guys I feel bad for are Evan and John Meadows, their reputations are now tied to these clowns.

Evan was a stand up guy before he got involved with them. I wonder if his daughter will be proud when one day she sees this video about the company that daddy is involved with.
I know, you don't

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2014, 05:58:11 AM »
The guys I feel bad for are Evan and John Meadows, their reputations are now tied to these clowns.

Evan was a stand up guy before he got involved with them. I wonder if his daughter will be proud when one day she sees this video about the company that daddy is involved with.
If I were were Evan, I would be more concerned that my child would know I hung out with tools like PJ.
I also probably wouldn't want them to know I flew to Chicago to profess my undying love to a girl I met on a forum either. But yes, Dave is a bad association as well.  Dave seems to blemish whatever it is he touches. 

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2014, 07:00:56 AM »
Vince, what are you getting out of this besides a meager referral / affiliate commission?

You can do better.  If Singerman is dangling a carrot in front of your busted grill, raise his tender for him.

Demand a fair wage.  Something like $1000/mo would be typical flat-rate for this. 

You are better than this.  Remember, you are swimming with sharks so take all you can get  Rest assured they are doing the same with you.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2014, 07:10:36 AM »
What is this shit?  Are they peddling rec drugs now?   ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2014, 07:16:57 AM »
Fucking drug deals going down right here

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2014, 07:44:47 AM »

Maybe you forgot what RX Muscle did to Aaron Singerman....he's within his rights to bury the company into the ground but honestly he hasn't.  He's just running his business and only comments about RX when asked since he was the No 2 guy there for a long time.  Neither Aaron or PJ give a shit about RX anymore and have moved on

Fuck off with your spam you brainless queer puppet.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2014, 07:46:15 AM »
That was embarrassing. The little guy, when he brought up the libido charge you got from the product, looked into the big guys eyes and stared. A little suspect if you ask me.  Also, did they do this without practice in one take? That and the background made this look like a three ring circus.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2014, 07:47:45 AM »
What is this shit?  Are they peddling rec drugs now?   ???

Yes, they are already peddling steroids so why not?
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2014, 07:57:31 AM »
Vince, what are you getting out of this besides a meager referral / affiliate commission?

You can do better.  If Singerman is dangling a carrot in front of your busted grill, raise his tender for him.

Demand a fair wage.  Something like $1000/mo would be typical flat-rate for this. 

You are better than this.  Remember, you are swimming with sharks so take all you can get  Rest assured they are doing the same with you.

I'm not an employee of Blackstone of Prime Nutrition
A

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2014, 08:14:09 AM »

I'm not an employee of Blackstone of Prime Nutrition

Fuck off with your spam you brainless queer puppet.