Author Topic: GOP Rep: ‘At Least Ten ISIS Fighters Have Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican  (Read 9094 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: GOP Rep: ‘At Least Ten ISIS Fighters Have Across The Mexican
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2014, 09:39:32 AM »
LOL - yeah things are great bro - Obama admn go this.  LMFAO!!!! 

here comes 333 to dumb down the thread until Coach returns

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2014, 09:40:38 AM »
here comes 333 to dumb down the thread until Coach returns

Hey idiot - when Jimmuh is even trashing gaybama all over the place for his failed presidency - best to stop digging

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2014, 09:43:36 AM »
Hey idiot - when Jimmuh is even trashing gaybama all over the place for his failed presidency - best to stop digging

that's got nothing to do with a believing a bullshit story from Duncan Hunter

good job though working in your gay infatuation with Obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that's got nothing to do with a believing a bullshit story from Duncan Hunter

Duncan really did punk his base here.  And rather than say "Wow, what a fearmongering piece of shit", the only defense is "well, it COULD happen, and you libs won't admit it, etc..."

Imagine if obama went on TV and told us a meteor was going to crush earth in 24 hours.  Then, after 24 hours of looting and murder, he comes back on TV joking "oops, I got some bad info, but hey, don't act like it COULDNT happen..."

yeah, I'm sure everyone would be laughing at his little prank, nothing wrong with scaring the shit out of the population.  Sheesh. 

I will give 333386 props.... if it's revealed Duncan Hunter just made the shit up, 33 will call him a lying fearmonger.  He's had no problem attacking bush for his crap.  Other repubs, nah, they will find a way to believe Hunter did nothing wrong here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: GOPHave Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014, 10:39:21 AM »
Duncan really did punk his base here.  And rather than say "Wow, what a fearmongering piece of shit", the only defense is "well, it COULD happen, and you libs won't admit it, etc..."

Imagine if obama went on TV and told us a meteor was going to crush earth in 24 hours.  Then, after 24 hours of looting and murder, he comes back on TV joking "oops, I got some bad info, but hey, don't act like it COULDNT happen..."

yeah, I'm sure everyone would be laughing at his little prank, nothing wrong with scaring the shit out of the population.  Sheesh. 

I will give 333386 props.... if it's revealed Duncan Hunter just made the shit up, 33 will call him a lying fearmonger.  He's had no problem attacking bush for his crap.  Other repubs, nah, they will find a way to believe Hunter did nothing wrong here.

Why would ISIS try to invade the S border?   Obama is destroying this country faster than any terrorist in his wildest dreams could ever imagine

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Why would ISIS try to invade the S border?   Obama is destroying this country faster than any terrorist in his wildest dreams could ever imagine

Most of ISIS is too busy in Syria trading limbs with Syrian military, which is great for two USA goals.

I have no idea why a person would lie to scare the shit out of Americans.  But it is sounding like Hunter did exactly that.

Either that, or he just chose to leak classified info randomly.  But I don't think that's it... nobody from the right is jumping to his defense lol, which says a lot.

He'll wait til Friday afternoon to quietly put out a "oops" press release and hope everyone forgets over the weekend.  Typical fearmonger.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 10:59:12 AM »
his aims are to rile up the segment of his party so that is so fucking stupid that they believe everything they hear.   It's the group that is made up of people that are so fucking stupid that when they find out something isn't true they make posts like this in defense of their stupidity

Yes, because everything that has been said and predicted has been bullshit up until that point..right? So just to be clear on your end, you DON'T think it's possible for ISIS to be crossing the boarders. Am I understanding you correctly? Only because you didn't answer the first time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes, because everything that has been said and predicted has been bullshit up until that point..right? So just to be clear on your end, you DON'T think it's possible for ISIS to be crossing the boarders. Am I understanding you correctly? Only because you didn't answer the first time.

I never said it wasn't possible. 

This debate is about this congressman telling us it actually happened.   Hunter didn't say "It COULD happen".   He said "It DID happen".  That's the difference.

hunter wasn't talking hypotheticals, and nobody here is saying it isn't possible.  Yes, it's possible.  Please don't say I think it's not possible, I think it's a very real possibility, which is why I think fckbama, shitperry, dickromney, pissChristie, and the rest of those punk ass RINOs and libs on amnesty should not be president in 2016.

So now that I'm very clear it's POSSIBLE... what do you think about DHS saying Hunter is full of shit?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2014, 11:22:27 AM »

I think that Duncan Hunter is a liar and you're a certified idiot

This is the third blatant lie that you've posted here in the last couple of months and I'm sure it won't be the last time you get punked by your own party

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: GOPHave Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 11:24:10 AM »

you must be referring to your actual dreams because the country is fine and I'm sure millions of Syrians and Iraqi's would prefer to be here than where they are.

The only downside to coming to the US for them would be having to share the country with idiots like you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And?? You act like it wasn't possible. Haha. Maybe you don't realize what your terrorist-in-chief has created.

Where did anyone say it "wasn't possible"?

???

I don't think anyone has said that.  It's entirely possible.  It's just not likely that a san diego congressman would reveal the HUGE story about terrist border bust, on FOX news lol.  It'd be the story of the year to stop another 911, and a HUGE win for the Border Patrol/Texas.  To think obama/rick perry woudln't be clawing each other's eyes out to claim victory for that...

like so many herman cain denials, it just smelled fishy.  Just didn't seem right a congressman muttering to FOX news would casually release the story of the year.  

So to be clear - everyone admits it's possible ISIS uses the border to get in.  Most of us also believe Hunter made this shit up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 11:29:31 AM »
I think that Duncan Hunter is a liar and you're a certified idiot

This is the third blatant lie that you've posted here in the last couple of months and I'm sure it won't be the last time you get punked by your own party

Answer the question. Are you denying it isn't possible?  Obama lies literally on a daily basis and buy into his bullshit. Are you fucking kidding me?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2014, 11:43:55 AM »
Answer the question. Are you denying it isn't possible?  Obama lies literally on a daily basis and buy into his bullshit. Are you fucking kidding me?

given that UK and US citizens are fighting with ISIS right now it's more likely that they would enter the US via regular transportation but if it makes you feel better about getting punked by Duncan then I'm sure it's possible that if ISIS were in Mexico that they, like millions of others, could potentially cross the border.

Now, what does that have to do with Duncan talking out of his ass and you believing it and humiliating yourself yet again on this board by posting another proven lie?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2014, 01:21:16 PM »
given that UK and US citizens are fighting with ISIS right now it's more likely that they would enter the US via regular transportation but if it makes you feel better about getting punked by Duncan then I'm sure it's possible that if ISIS were in Mexico that they, like millions of others, could potentially cross the border.

Now, what does that have to do with Duncan talking out of his ass and you believing it and humiliating yourself yet again on this board by posting another proven lie?

Well, I guess you got me. If the Obama administration denies it, you know it isn't true..hahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784525/INVASION-California-congressman-claims-ten-ISIS-fighters-caught-coming-Mexican-border-Texas.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2014, 01:26:20 PM »
Well, I guess you got me. If the Obama administration denies it, you know it isn't true..hahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2784525/INVASION-California-congressman-claims-ten-ISIS-fighters-caught-coming-Mexican-border-Texas.html

Why are you posting an article from 2 days ago when this was debunked yesterday

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Have Been Caught Coming Across The Mexican
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2014, 01:34:18 PM »
O-gayboy is doing great - that's why jimmus, panneta, Hillary, et all are trashing him and his failed presidency

240 is Back

• Getbig V

The TX border patrol, under Rick Perry, denies it too.  So does National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/08/congressman-at-least-10-isis-fighters-caught-trying-to-cross-into-us/?

At this point, coach, we usually say "oops, good point, looks like Hunter is lying" and we all have a beer.   Defending it by saying Obama, border patrol, and everyone else is in on a grand lie makes this a huge conspiracy theory.  

Do you believe Hunter, still?   Or do you think he was just bullshittin' to scare people?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
O-gayboy is doing great - that's why jimmus, panneta, Hillary, et all are trashing him and his failed presidency

33, you'll admit Hunter may have been bullshitting us, right?   You have no prob calling out repubs when they fck up too.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The TX border patrol, under Rick Perry, denies it too.  So does National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/10/08/congressman-at-least-10-isis-fighters-caught-trying-to-cross-into-us/?

At this point, coach, we usually say "oops, good point, looks like Hunter is lying" and we all have a beer.   Defending it by saying Obama, border patrol, and everyone else is in on a grand lie makes this a huge conspiracy theory.  

Do you believe Hunter, still?   Or do you think he was just bullshittin' to scare people?

Joe would have to admit that he got tricked yet again by another Republican liar
Either that or he still hasn't figured it out yet

Mr. No

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The bottom line is that we're now arguing about what Duncan lied about it possible.

yes, we all agree it's possible.  And since nobody is defending Duncan, it sounds like we all agree he lied.

I'm not even sure what we're arguing about here, other than the subject change.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm trying to find where it debunked like strawman said. You're a fool to believe that any part of what the Obama administration has to say or deny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Border patrol, dhs and others have all said it didn't happen. 

We aren't going to resort to "you can't prove it didn't not happen...", are we?

Hunter made the claim.  Burden is on him to prove it.  Particularly because so many others say he is lying.   

Mr. No

I'm trying to find where it debunked like strawman said. You're a fool to believe that any part of what the Obama administration has to say or deny.
So is Iraq really in the Middle East?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

When has any part of the Obama admin told the truth? Do you understand that he sympathizes with them? Seriously, what part of this don't you understand? Obama is literally an enemy of this country,