Author Topic: Natty or Not?  (Read 38158 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Natty or Not?
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2014, 12:43:35 AM »
I have no idea who he is, it was a picture chosen at Random to emphasise a point.

Poor Radu, all that work only to be thwarted by the curse of Protan.  ::)

Sure you don't.  ::) looks like someone got butt hurt when your "point" didn't come across so well.  :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2014, 01:27:44 AM »
Sure you don't.  ::) looks like someone got butt hurt when your "point" didn't come across so well.  :-*
I just Googled "natural bodybuilders/images" and picked his photo.

I have forgotten what my original point was , I havent forgotten you said his condition was terrible yet you believe Radu was shredded hard and vascular but was thwarted by protan.

Seriously , if you want to troll then just troll, dont try and be serious in the same thread , it doesnt work.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2014, 12:33:49 PM »
mister taiwain is a great natural bodybuild

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 14, 2014, 01:29:25 PM »
I just Googled "natural bodybuilders/images" and picked his photo.

I have forgotten what my original point was , I havent forgotten you said his condition was terrible yet you believe Radu was shredded hard and vascular but was thwarted by protan.

Seriously , if you want to troll then just troll, dont try and be serious in the same thread , it doesnt work.

Look man if that guy is your son or nephew or something I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2014, 01:39:44 PM »
Look man if that guy is your son or nephew or something I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean.
I recognize the bodybuilder.

His name is Aaron Whitten. 

Simple Simon

« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2014, 02:10:05 PM »
Dont you have anything original to come up with?

You fucked Radu up and are now throwing him under the bus saying it was Protan FFS.

How is it you dont know he used Dream Tan?

Talk about Guru from a distance.

Are you sure you prepped this guy?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »
Dont you have anything original to come up with?

You fucked Radu up and are now throwing him under the bus saying it was Protan FFS.

How is it you dont know he used Dream Tan?

Talk about Guru from a distance.

Are you sure you prepped this guy?

Maybe he needed to work harder like Dorian.  ::) You say some of the dumbest shit out of anyone on here when it comes to training. You're on this Radu guys dick so much why don't your friend him on FB? Yep I trained Radu. I don't train people for recognition or props I did it because I wanted to help the guy best I could. Tell you what Simpleton, I don't hide behind some screen name while calling others names like you do. I get lots of pms from people and help them out when I can. Been here many years and seen lots of fuck tards like you come and go. Please stick around cause you are good for an occasional laugh.  :-*

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2014, 08:27:00 PM »
Is this guy natural ?

hes not LTN

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »
Yes he's natural.

How about this guy ?

NOT LTN

Simple Simon

« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2014, 09:48:13 PM »
Maybe he needed to work harder like Dorian.  ::) You say some of the dumbest shit out of anyone on here when it comes to training. You're on this Radu guys dick so much why don't your friend him on FB? Yep I trained Radu. I don't train people for recognition or props I did it because I wanted to help the guy best I could. Tell you what Simpleton, I don't hide behind some screen name while calling others names like you do. I get lots of pms from people and help them out when I can. Been here many years and seen lots of fuck tards like you come and go. Please stick around cause you are good for an occasional laugh.  :-*
meltdown.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2014, 09:53:14 PM »
Giant veins = drugs (obviously)  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2014, 09:56:03 PM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2014, 10:00:03 PM »
I personally like debating about these guys.  ;D So what do you think natty or not? If yes or no would like to hear your reasons as to why.

Yes.

Define "natty."
Ψ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2014, 10:02:34 PM »
Define "natty."

Unkempt kinky hair....oh that's nappy, sorry.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2014, 11:14:03 PM »
I knew that was coming.  >:(
You get way to worked up, I couldnt care less about Radu, I only mention him to get a rise out of you, you started this dumb thread about "natty or not" and you seem to believe some obvious enhanced physiques are achieveable natty, yet you have never been anywhere near them natty or enhanced yourself , well you claim natty now yourself and are walking around at 260lb in reasonable shape.
Come on man, stop the flip flopping.
If you want to troll thats great, but dont expect to make serious posts in the same thread.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2014, 08:05:14 AM »
You get way to worked up, I couldnt care less about Radu, I only mention him to get a rise out of you, you started this dumb thread about "natty or not" and you seem to believe some obvious enhanced physiques are achieveable natty, yet you have never been anywhere near them natty or enhanced yourself , well you claim natty now yourself and are walking around at 260lb in reasonable shape.
Come on man, stop the flip flopping.
If you want to troll thats great, but dont expect to make serious posts in the same thread.

Dude it's all good. Been here way too long to get mad. I'm having fun but you have to admit you got all worked up about me criticising you on training your buddy. You def had him cut back too much on his fluid intake. Post a pic of him off season.

Simple Simon

« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2014, 08:39:52 AM »
Dude it's all good. Been here way too long to get mad. I'm having fun but you have to admit you got all worked up about me criticising you on training your buddy. You def had him cut back too much on his fluid intake. Post a pic of him off season.

;D

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 15, 2014, 08:54:13 AM »
Giant veins = drugs (obviously)  ::)

Not seeing any giant veins on sandow...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 15, 2014, 10:15:13 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #194 on: October 15, 2014, 11:24:14 AM »
You guys have a falling out?  ???
Lol, let it go mate, trollings meant to have a point and be entertaining for the viewer.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 15, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »
Lol, let it go mate, trollings meant to have a point and be entertaining for the viewer.

You're in denial.  ???

Simple Simon

« Reply #196 on: October 15, 2014, 11:29:54 AM »
You're in denial.  ???
Yeah, you got me, what I did was told him to diet for 6 weeks, two of those weeks he was to eat 10,000 cals a day, I got this information from a new pro bodybuilder.
He was ill after 3 days with a blocked bowel but we persisted, after all he would look better if we could get his gut to stick out on show day.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2014, 11:37:17 AM »
Yeah, you got me, what I did was told him to diet for 6 weeks, two of those weeks he was to eat 10,000 cals a day, I got this information from a new pro bodybuilder.
He was ill after 3 days with a blocked bowel but we persisted, after all he would look better if we could get his gut to stick out on show day.

God you're easy.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2014, 11:38:23 AM »
God your easy.  ;D
I aim to please.   ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2014, 12:22:55 PM »
Not seeing any giant veins on sandow...
Thats because its a dodged and burned picture.  Not only is the quality not that great, but its retouched as I said, which was commonplace in studio shots of that time.